Mathematician destroy Evolution in 5 Min

☭proletarian☭;2182667 said:
These people are a plague and a blight. They kept Man in caves for millions of years before people rebelled against them and we developed medicine and technology.

With religion, superstition, and celebrations of stupidity and ignorance, we were no different than a common monkey. With reason, intellect, and the courage to slaughter those who would keep mankind back so they could manipulate the People via religion, we have gone to the moon.

Yeah, you are a stellar example of reason and intelligent. Can't even discuss a topic without anyone who disagrees with you being an idiot. Heck, you are even calling the people who do agree with you idiots.

Seriously, that's super intelligent. But then, sadly, I'm not one to speak since I can't seem to raise my intellectual discussion level above sarcasm yet. But hey, at least I've learned that you can learn something from everyone and that discussion goes smoother when you actually consider alternative points of view intellectually.

Examples of evolution and its mechanisms were provided in the first response to this thread, you stupid fucks.

☭proletarian☭;2182682 said:
You can't persuade a dog of much of anything. You people can't learn like human beings can and you have no desire to.

Not what my clients think. But then I dont usually go about insulting the judge to get him to listen to them.

I've learned that you can learn something from everyone and that discussion goes smoother when you actually consider alternative points of view intellectually.
Yet you refuse to try it.

You've proven that evidence and facts mean nothing to you because you lack the testicular fortitude to live without your magical skydaddy's dick to suck on.

☭proletarian☭;2182687 said:
And where is the "evidence" that man was "magically shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

And don't ask any questions or you will be booted from your church.

And who said magic was involved?

I ask questions all the time. How else do you learn? I've been trying to get you to ask and search for answers for a long while. Maybe one of these days youll try it

Try books.

And how many books do you read a month? how much of your spare time do you contemplate the Eternities? How do you learn anything from books or any other sort if you dont have some thirst to know and understand? How do you learn without faith that you can learn?

And where is the "evidence" that man was "magically shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

I ask questions all the time. How else do you learn? I've been trying to get you to ask and search for answers for a long while. Maybe one of these days youll try it

OK, let's remove magic.

And where is the "evidence" that man was "mysteriously shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

Oh, yea, now I see it. Un huh. Makes sense.

You don't really listen do you?

Who said that man was mysteriously shimmered into being?

OK, let's remove magic.

And where is the "evidence" that man was "mysteriously shimmered into being" from dirt? And woman was "formed from a man's rib"?

The Bible?

Try books.

And how many books do you read a month? how much of your spare time do you contemplate the Eternities? How do you learn anything from books or any other sort if you dont have some thirst to know and understand? How do you learn without faith that you can learn?

contemplate the Eternities?

What does that mean?

☭proletarian☭;2182695 said:
I've learned that you can learn something from everyone and that discussion goes smoother when you actually consider alternative points of view intellectually.
Yet you refuse to try it.

You've proven that evidence and facts mean nothing to you because you lack the testicular fortitude to live without your magical skydaddy's dick to suck on.

lol. Insecure a bit? I guess it takes alot of balls to think like everyone else.

But actually looking at the evidemce. Questioning it. Not just accepting a theory because it seems right but actually understanding it from every aspect? I dont think you've ever tried.

You've exalted science. But you fail to acknowledge the weaknesses and limitations. You fail to address the underlying assumptions. You complete fail to recognize what it actually is. You assume that you see a certain piece of data and the only possibly interpretation is the one you assign to it. That anyone who doesnt agree with you is and "idiot" for not seeing what is so obvious.

But life isnt obvious. It doesnt always fit the nice little theories we form. That is why science is always, ironically, evolving. At one time the scientific world declared that the earth was the center of the Universe and was flat. We've learned a bit since then. And we will learn a bit more than we have right now tomorrow and the next day and the day after that. But if you get stuck on one theory while refusing to always reevaluate it, then you will never learn.

Try books.

contemplate the Eternities?

What does that mean?

It means you think about life, the universe, time, etc.

OK, let's remove magic.

The Bible?

I suggest you actually read it sometime then because you clearly dont know what it actually says.

There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal. All we have is evidence that WITHIN a species changes occur.

I agree entirely.

BUT, these changes occur over an extremely long period of time. BUNCHES and BUNCHES of generations to word it simply. .0001% change over how many years makes a 10% change? 100,000 generations? How many years is that for an animal which has a ten year life expectancy?

Then why do dolphins and whales have fingers and toes inside their flippers? From a land animal into a totally different animal that lives in the ocean.

Wait! I need to be more clear.

My wife and I aren't going to magically give birth to a Grub or lizard person with gills who can't reproduce with old school humans.

BUT after enough generations of isolation we will.

Yeah. Heaven forbid we ask questions and actually think about things. No we should blindly believe it because you say so.

Creation says, "No thing (God) created everything from nothing," a clear violation of the First Law of Thermodynamics. How is that not magic? It certainly is not natural, so it must be some kind of unnatural magic.

There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal. All we have is evidence that WITHIN a species changes occur.

I agree entirely.

BUT, these changes occur over an extremely long period of time. BUNCHES and BUNCHES of generations to word it simply. .0001% change over how many years makes a 10% change? 100,000 generations? How many years is that for an animal which has a ten year life expectancy?

Then why do dolphins and whales have fingers and toes inside their flippers? From a land animal into a totally different animal that lives in the ocean.

Those are for mating. :eusa_wall:

Sheesh, evolutionists try so hard to prove they evolved from a rock and their brains grew on the back side of a crystal. :cuckoo:

Creation says, "No thing (God) created everything from nothing," a clear violation of the First Law of Thermodynamics. How is that not magic? It certainly is not natural, so it must be some kind of unnatural magic.

God is nothing? Talk about poor assumptions. Especially when the text you are examining says the exact opposite.

And no, it doesn't say created from nothing. Because matter has always existed. Genesis discusses the organizating of materials that existed Eternally prior.

I suppose building a boat from wood would seem like magic if you don't know how. Anything you dont understand is magic. But that's not what happened. The problem is you dont know how to read what the text actually says with what you already falsely assume.

☭proletarian☭;2182975 said:
Are you no longer claiming to be a christian?

The scriptures don't claim that man was mysteriously shimmered into being.

You might know this is you read them.

I have read them. I know them better than most xtians.

I've had to explain them to many idiots like you- several times on USMB.

☭proletarian☭;2181743 said:
Under normal conditions, the process of cell division should result in two identical cells. Therefore, one might expect the million-cell sphere that results to be composed of identical cells. But this is not so. During cell division, differences begin to develop. Some cells become bone; others become nerve cells or eye cells. How can two newly-divided cells, each containing the identical DNA, be so different from each other?

Let me google that for you

Darwin himself wrote, in his Origin of Species, that the evolution of the eye by natural selection at first glance seemed "absurd in the highest possible degree".

Can you idiots try to come up with some new quotemines?

YOu call other's idiot, and you focus on Darwin, who made that comment 120+ years ago, all while ignoring the decades of supporting research.

anybody that quotes darwin to disprove evolution is either 1. a complete idiot 2. Being dishonest and can't accept facts that go against their belief and fantasy view of the world. 3. Doesn't know the first thing about logical arguments and scientific evidence.

Maybe you need to watch more animal planet or discovery, there are all kinds of transitional eyes out there today. to some animals even the detection of just light is beneficial, so they don't need 20/20 vision to survive.
so what?
complexed organs like eyes were appearing by accident, and eyes need brain by chance and brain need to see colors by chance so lens, cornea, retinas have spontaneously apperaed...:lol:

all thing by chance, why exactly two eyes not 4 eyes or one eye :cuckoo:

the darwinists still hide their assholes with sieve.

Forum List

Back