Mathematician destroy Evolution in 5 Min

sometimes jesus just wants to confuse us with wacky shit like scales, feathers and duck billed mammals that lay eggs.

:lol:

platypus.jpeg
Platypus Genome Explains Animal's Peculiar Features; Holds Clues To Evolution Of Mammals

Platypus Genome Shows Beauty Is More than Skin Deep - US News and World Report

Platypus Genome Reveals Secrets of Mammal Evolution

Genome.gov | Duck-Billed Platypus Genome Sequencing

Platypus genome decoded

AFP: Neither fish nor fowl: Platypus genome decoded

sometimes jesus just wants to confuse us with wacky shit like scales, feathers and duck billed mammals that lay eggs.

:lol:

platypus.jpeg

Or his wacky approval of slavery?

Slavery was just a temporary economic stage before we "evolved" to where we are today,
with a federal reparations system of paying people welfare benefits for not working,
and corporate bailouts for going bankrupt at taxpayers' expense,
while we buy cheap products of slave labor from China instead (where all the profits are used by the Chinese government to build their military and to buy up American debt).

If there is evolution, where is the proof that humanity is evolving?

Perhaps in the gradual improvements from war to war -- as we evolved from using the atomic bomb on Japan, to taking in Vietnamese refugees after the fact, to setting up international relief before invading and devastating a country. Maybe human evolution is occurring internally and individually, behind the scenes, and isn't visible in the media yet.

With patience, maybe we will survive the human learning curve as we move from systems of retributive justice to retributive justice, where there is both forgiveness and compassion as taught by church laws and accountability and corrections as enforced by state laws.

Dr Berlinski destroy Evolution in 5 Min, by the way we should ask if evolution is right, which organ has appeared the first? "eyes, ears or Brain"? eyes need brain and brain need eyes? :confused:
I know this will mean nothing to you and you will completely ignore it, but why does a brain need eyes???? Obviously YOU made up that moronic generalization from thin air without thinking it through because not even Creationists are that STUPID.

Are you not aware that worms, for example, have a brain but no eyes?

Last edited:
Look

Theists claim that evolution is a theological document. That Biology is invading the religious field. Atheistic scientists are attacking Their faith.

To them all I can say is--you go your way, we go ours. Just remember, who gets results, and who sit around claiming that it is by the Universal Will!!

Dr Berlinski destroy Evolution in 5 Min, by the way we should ask if evolution is right, which organ has appeared the first? "eyes, ears or Brain"? eyes need brain and brain need eyes? :confused:
I know this will mean nothing to you and you will completely ignore it, but why does a brain need eyes???? Obviously YOU made up that moronic generalization from thin air without thinking it through because not even Creationists are that STUPID.

I was discussing with an extremist evolutionist, he said me that eye were appeared first like micro photo sensitive-cell!!
Under normal conditions, the process of cell division should result in two identical cells. Therefore, one might expect the million-cell sphere that results to be composed of identical cells. But this is not so. During cell division, differences begin to develop. Some cells become bone; others become nerve cells or eye cells. How can two newly-divided cells, each containing the identical DNA, be so different from each other?

Science has yet to explain how the cells decide to make such distinctions. We do know that if a cluster of cells "want" to be eye cells, to do so, they merely extract the necessary information from millions of lines of DNA.
this raises further questions: How do the cells know they want to be eye cells? How do they find and extract only the relevant "eye code" from millions of lines of DNA? :doubt:

Darwin himself wrote, in his Origin of Species, that the evolution of the eye by natural selection at first glance seemed "absurd in the highest possible degree".

Under normal conditions, the process of cell division should result in two identical cells. Therefore, one might expect the million-cell sphere that results to be composed of identical cells. But this is not so. During cell division, differences begin to develop. Some cells become bone; others become nerve cells or eye cells. How can two newly-divided cells, each containing the identical DNA, be so different from each other?

Let me google that for you

Darwin himself wrote, in his Origin of Species, that the evolution of the eye by natural selection at first glance seemed "absurd in the highest possible degree".

Can you idiots try to come up with some new quotemines?

☭proletarian☭;2181743 said:

Can you idiots try to come up with some new quotemines?

YOu call other's idiot, and you focus on Darwin, who made that comment 120+ years ago, all while ignoring the decades of supporting research.

anybody that quotes darwin to disprove evolution is either 1. a complete idiot 2. Being dishonest and can't accept facts that go against their belief and fantasy view of the world. 3. Doesn't know the first thing about logical arguments and scientific evidence.

Maybe you need to watch more animal planet or discovery, there are all kinds of transitional eyes out there today. to some animals even the detection of just light is beneficial, so they don't need 20/20 vision to survive.

☭proletarian☭;2179350 said:
There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal.

Exactly as evolutionary theory predicts should be the case.

When a dog gives birth to a whale that grows legs and becomes a human being, you will have disproven evolutionary theory.

Once again the theory claims men evolved from an ape like creature. And that other animals evolved from other totally different species. YET there is absolutely NO evidence of these claims. NOT a single one.

Of course Evolution exists. :cuckoo:
YOu are just getting to caught up in the ape theory.

I was discussing with an extremist evolutionist, he said me that eye were appeared first like micro photo sensitive-cell!!

Science has yet to explain how the cells decide to make such distinctions. We do know that if a cluster of cells "want" to be eye cells, to do so, they merely extract the necessary information from millions of lines of DNA.
this raises further questions: How do the cells know they want to be eye cells? How do they find and extract only the relevant "eye code" from millions of lines of DNA? :doubt:

And how exactly does the fact that eyes mutated from photosensitive cells confirm your claim that a brain NEEDS eyes while worms have a brain, but no eyes??? (I actually had to dissect a worm's brain in biology lab and it is a very difficult challenge to do without breaking open the brain loop because it is very fragile and it surrounds the very tough muscular worm pharynx)

earthwm1.gif

☭proletarian☭;2179350 said:
There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal.

Exactly as evolutionary theory predicts should be the case.

When a dog gives birth to a whale that grows legs and becomes a human being, you will have disproven evolutionary theory.

Once again the theory claims men evolved from an ape like creature. And that other animals evolved from other totally different species. YET there is absolutely NO evidence of these claims. NOT a single one.

there are volumes upon volumes of evidence. if you are looking to witness what the evidence shows has taken millions of years, in the course of a few years, you're hoping to see a wholly different theory in action than evolution. ...one that you've made up yourself for lack of having studied even the basic premises of evolution, perhaps?

☭proletarian☭;2182013 said:
YOu call other's idiot

:eusa_eh:

You sir, are an idiot.
and you focus on Darwin

:eusa_eh:

Again, sir, you are an idiot.
who made that comment 120+ years ago, all while ignoring the decades of supporting research.

Do you know how to read nested quotations?

I repeat: you are an idiot.

NO, I saw it now, my bad. Then my argument stands for the person you responded too. Sorry

There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal. All we have is evidence that WITHIN a species changes occur.

Is a horse and a donkey the same species?

A tiger and a lion?

They are all different species, but they used to be the same species, which is why they can breed. But the offspring isn't fertile because they diverged. Which means they are no longer the same species.

Now you religious freaks, don't "embarrass" yourselves by saying they are the same "kind". That's just retarded.

Gawd you guys are dumb. And you have the Internet. The information is "right there". There is simply no excuse. Shame on you.

Sayin' it, don't make it so..... proof?????????????????????????

There is NO evidence that any animal has ever mutated into existence from another totally different animal. All we have is evidence that WITHIN a species changes occur.

Is a horse and a donkey the same species?

A tiger and a lion?

They are all different species, but they used to be the same species, which is why they can breed. But the offspring isn't fertile because they diverged. Which means they are no longer the same species.

Now you religious freaks, don't "embarrass" yourselves by saying they are the same "kind". That's just retarded.

Gawd you guys are dumb. And you have the Internet. The information is "right there". There is simply no excuse. Shame on you.

Sayin' it, don't make it so..... proof?????????????????????????

Forum List

Back