Mathematically impossible to have won Pennsylvania

I hope these group therapy sessions are helping ya'll deal with your feels.
It is making me way more angry and infuriated that the USA is an official banana republic

It's okay, you may need to find a good therapist, but wait until 1/20/2021 at noon; that is when sanity replaces chaos in the White House. Of course President Biden can't fix everything immediately, and much like President Obama, President Biden has inherited a mess from the last administration.

Utterly mathematically impossible for Biden to have won Pennsylvania
These are the numbers from a mathematician.
On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol
Your OP makes no fucking sense at all! You have no bloody source that would explain your rambling FEW data bits, (which the mods have missed somehow)! You totally discount any Dem vote by omission! Etc. Etc. Etc.

Suck it up Smack...Trump lost and your lies and distortions of fact will not change anything!

On just the absentee ballots : even if Biden revived 80 percent of independent vote and 20 percent of Republican vote - he still would have lost !!
Its virtually over a 99.9 percent chance that T won Pennsylvania by hundreds of thousands

No way Biden could get 30 percent of republican vote and 90 percent of independent Lol

Where are you getting these numbers? They're very specific.

Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.
iu

It is making me way more angry and infuriated that the USA is an official banana republic

It's okay, you may need to find a good therapist, but wait until 1/20/2021 at noon; that is when sanity replaces chaos in the White House. Of course President Biden can't fix everything immediately, and much like President Obama, President Biden has inherited a mess from the last administration.
Biden does not even know if he is alive
Well, they only expose themselves to "facts" that they like. Their "fact" machine is very obedient. So maybe this stuff makes 'em happy.

Some people like being lead around by the nose. It's a kink.

It’s real simple then isn’t it? All you have to do is show where the numbers the mathematician got either his data wrong, or his math wrong...But, I would think a mod is, or should be above personally attacking those he disagrees with.

It is really simple. Present this damning and incontrovertible evidence in a court of law as that is the only place where this actually matters at this point. The bias confirming and/or conclusion shopping media is only noise. It may be soothing to some, but I only care about court transcripts.
The judges are commies. Even those appointed by Trump.

They're all commies. Commies, I tell you.
The folks around Biden are complete Maoist and they hate your white , Christian guts

Where are you getting these numbers? They're very specific.
This is a MIT PHD in mathematics

All you white imbeciles are such ignoramuses that you don’t even realize you voted for a party that hates your white guts

Your kids and grandchildren are going to be eviscerated by affirmative action and the “Cancel culture “

Usual bollocks. First, you say it's IMPOSSIBLE but then the report says NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Under normal circumstances, the figures are a little strange but in this case, idiot Trump told his supporters not to use postal votes so it's little surprise Bidon picked up nearly 80% of them.

Many Republicans hate Trump and voted for Bidon.

Apart from some Republican right-wing nutters most of Trump's supporters are those who before 2016 never voted before.
Unlike your fascist nation : I am able to not wear a mask outside and I am free to leave my house and even go to my mma classes
You have no freedoms in 5th world UK

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

USA is a dead and failed nation
The Stalinist won !!!

Only the USSC can step in and issue a redo in the 6 stolen states or the state legislatures but everyone is gutless to the deep state demons

l

Okay. Math.

Joseph R. Biden, Jr. - 3,459,923
Donald J. Trump = 3,378,263

Math. Biden got more votes.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.
No ignoramus, you can manipulate and even fabricate millions of votes that the math does not exist - it only matters “ who counts the votes “

Biden has been a sweetheart of Pennsylvanians for decades, it's not surprising he got more votes than Trump. Biden won because of the votes he got outside of big cities, in R leaning counties improved greatly, over Hillary in 2016.... but in Philly, he got less votes than Hillary..

Forum List

Back