Mathematical Challenges to Darwin’s Theory of Evolution

Always amused at the intellectual babblings through "holy math" and esoteric philosophical arguments, when the wholly babble was supposed to have all the needed answer for serving a mirage god and learn how to find an empty seat in harp filled heaven.

You don't what hoot means. It means there would be a great uproar and people shouting in the streets
That's wrong, and you made it up. Bond, do you remember how NOT to lie?

You don't know how to use a dictionary.

"to cry out or shout, especially in disapproval or derision."

He is not worth your time, Friend. Even his name ("Fun") is a lie.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

You don't what hoot means. It means there would be a great uproar and people shouting in the streets

You don't know how to use a dictionary.

"to cry out or shout, especially in disapproval or derision."

He is not worth your time, Friend. Even his name ("Fun") is a lie.
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

Fort Unhappy Indiana. Fort Miserable Indiana. Fort Gloomy Indiana. Fort Boring Indiana. And plenty more.

An identity set may include anywhere between a singular identity element and an infinite value of identity elements, and qualities of an identity element infinitesimal monad with infinitude are included in the analysis.

Well, the above still strikes me as being somewhat muddled, but, presumably, you're alluding to the conceptualization of an infinitesimal monad as both (1) a collectively singular set of interval elements that are infinity close (for example, the interval elements of the infinitesimal quotients in the set of 1/k + 1 . . .) or (2) as an infinite number of infinitesimal quotients tending toward zero.

* Proof Must Be Falsifiable *

The a priori apprehension regarding the existential necessity of the eternal requires a proof? That's weird.

A theory of monism may suppose that an identity set of identity elements can be simultaneously both singular and infinite and anywhere in between.

Arguably, yes. See above.

An a'priori theory for monism would presume that a monad could be identified and its qualities assessed -- Monad (philosophy) -- .

As a monad relates with mathematics, mathematicians in antiquity sought to identify a monad, and Pythagoreans forfeit the premise by conclusions from proofs in Commensurability (mathematics).

Well, as you may know, the Monad of classical theism as bottomed on Christianity is the eternally self-subsistent Trinity, wherein God the Father eternally generates God the Son, and their mutual love for one another is the Holy Spirit. (Bear in mind this has been alternately reckoned by Christian thinkers in history.)

Irrespective of whether there is or are not an infinitesimal identity element basis of nature termed a monad , which would one suppose a numerical value for a monad might be, would a monad be determinate as a whole number, or non determinate as an irrational number or transcendental number?

It could be either.

Presuming qualities of an infinitesimal identity monad with infinitude and bias by geometry, would each infinitesimal identity monad with infinitude and bias by geometry be sapient, sentient, include introspection, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent?

In geometric terms of physical magnitude? I would say no.

* Intuition Through Conscientious Objection Spirit Guides *
Gawd is intuitive to mammon. . . .

. . . In greco-roman antiquity , spirits were associated with smells , and also referred to as humors ; also , in greco-roman antiquity priestesses would enter the mithreaum the emit ether and prophesy - Mithraeum.

Uh . . . okay.

In mathematics, a transcendental number is a number that is not algebraic—that is, not the root of a non-zero polynomial with rational coefficients. The best known transcendental numbers are π and e.[1][2]

Though only a few classes of transcendental numbers are known, in part because it can be extremely difficult to show that a given number is transcendental, transcendental numbers are not rare. Indeed, almost all real and complex numbers are transcendental, since the algebraic numbers compose a countable set, while the set of real numbers and the set of complex numbers are both uncountable sets, and therefore larger than any countable set.
All real transcendental numbers are irrational numbers, since all rational numbers are algebraic. The converse is not true: not all irrational numbers are transcendental. For example, the square root of 2 is an irrational number, but it is not a transcendental number as it is a root of the polynomial equation x2 − 2 = 0. The golden ratio (denoted φ {\displaystyle \varphi }
\varphi
or ϕ {\displaystyle \phi }
\phi
) is another irrational number that is not transcendental, as it is a root of the polynomial equation x2 − x − 1 = 0.

Agree. But still looking for the relevance of mathematical concepts that entail the potentially infinite and the actually infinite to (1) the logical necessity of an eternal entity of origin, (2) and the qualitatively superlative infinity of classical theism.

God cannot be or do the impossible. God = God. God Not-God.

It is a cliche that a golden rule is this, those who have the gold write the rule.

I don't agree with this at all, but this obviously goes to another thread.

An identity set may include anywhere between a singular identity element and an infinite value of identity elements, and qualities of an identity element infinitesimal monad with infinitude are included in the analysis.

Well, the above still strikes me as being somewhat muddled, but, presumably, you're alluding to the conceptualization of an infinitesimal monad as both (1) a collectively singular set of interval elements that are infinity close (for example, the interval elements of the infinitesimal quotients in the set of 1/k + 1 . . .) or (2) as an infinite number of infinitesimal quotients tending toward zero.

* Proof Must Be Falsifiable *

The a priori apprehension regarding the existential necessity of the eternal requires a proof? That's weird.

A theory of monism may suppose that an identity set of identity elements can be simultaneously both singular and infinite and anywhere in between.

Arguably, yes. See above.

An a'priori theory for monism would presume that a monad could be identified and its qualities assessed -- Monad (philosophy) -- .

As a monad relates with mathematics, mathematicians in antiquity sought to identify a monad, and Pythagoreans forfeit the premise by conclusions from proofs in Commensurability (mathematics).

Well, as you may know, the Monad of classical theism as bottomed on Christianity is the eternally self-subsistent Trinity, wherein God the Father eternally generates God the Son, and their mutual love for one another is the Holy Spirit. (Bear in mind this has been alternately reckoned by Christian thinkers in history.)

Irrespective of whether there is or are not an infinitesimal identity element basis of nature termed a monad , which would one suppose a numerical value for a monad might be, would a monad be determinate as a whole number, or non determinate as an irrational number or transcendental number?

It could be either.

Presuming qualities of an infinitesimal identity monad with infinitude and bias by geometry, would each infinitesimal identity monad with infinitude and bias by geometry be sapient, sentient, include introspection, omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent?

In geometric terms of physical magnitude? I would say no.

* Intuition Through Conscientious Objection Spirit Guides *
Gawd is intuitive to mammon. . . .

. . . In greco-roman antiquity , spirits were associated with smells , and also referred to as humors ; also , in greco-roman antiquity priestesses would enter the mithreaum the emit ether and prophesy - Mithraeum.

Uh . . . okay.

In mathematics, a transcendental number is a number that is not algebraic—that is, not the root of a non-zero polynomial with rational coefficients. The best known transcendental numbers are π and e.[1][2]

Though only a few classes of transcendental numbers are known, in part because it can be extremely difficult to show that a given number is transcendental, transcendental numbers are not rare. Indeed, almost all real and complex numbers are transcendental, since the algebraic numbers compose a countable set, while the set of real numbers and the set of complex numbers are both uncountable sets, and therefore larger than any countable set.
All real transcendental numbers are irrational numbers, since all rational numbers are algebraic. The converse is not true: not all irrational numbers are transcendental. For example, the square root of 2 is an irrational number, but it is not a transcendental number as it is a root of the polynomial equation x2 − 2 = 0. The golden ratio (denoted φ {\displaystyle \varphi }
\varphi
or ϕ {\displaystyle \phi }
\phi
) is another irrational number that is not transcendental, as it is a root of the polynomial equation x2 − x − 1 = 0.

Agree. But still looking for the relevance of mathematical concepts that entail the potentially infinite and the actually infinite to (1) the logical necessity of an eternal entity of origin, (2) and the qualitatively superlative infinity of classical theism.

God cannot be or do the impossible. God = God. God Not-God.

It is a cliche that a golden rule is this, those who have the gold write the rule.

I don't agree with this at all, but this obviously goes to another thread.

“God cannot be or do the impossible.”

Gee whiz. You managed to remove the “omni’s” from your gods converting them back to where they came from. There actually are recognizable patterns where various religions tend to define their gods as simply grander and more powerful versions of their own political or social constructs.

We see in religions the morphing of characteristics that define the gods people invent. You need only read the OT (Hebrew scriptures stolen by christianity), and the NT to understand the morphing of the gods. Zeus was descended from earlier ancient entities, the Titans. Zeus was the son of Kronos and Rhea. Kronos was himself the child of Ouranos and Gaia. The inventors of religions tend to steal ruthlessly from earlier belief systems and earlier inventions of supernatural characters. That's evident in his formulation of christianity and not at all uncommon with other religions.

There actually are recognizable patterns where various religions tend to define their gods as simply grander and more powerful versions of their own political or social constructs you Zeus worshipping heathen, you.

For the sake of clarity. . . .

Edit post #745: "In the geometric terms of physical magnitude? No. In the conceptually geometric terms of analogy? Yes."

What do you think of Red Bull? GMO drink?

It gives you wings

Don't try at home

smart people who can think better than most of us gave us nuclear bombs, fake boobs, and a zillion god awful tv shows

Sure, and I get to enjoy the benefits of non-GMO foods and organic foods (not that contaminated) and not have to worry about eating Roundup and have my future generation become sterile or worse
Your irrational fears are your problem.

Sure, and I get to enjoy the benefits of non-GMO foods and organic foods (not that contaminated) and not have to worry about eating Roundup and have my future generation become sterile or worse

Irrational? EU countries have already banned use of Roundup. Bayer/Monsanto's will have to comply in 2023 as Germany will follow.

He still thinks sterile seeds blowing into neighboring fields would be a problem.

While you think global warming is rational.

I'm gonna eat a couple of small wild caught salmon fillets, two natural cage free hen eggs, organic coffee, raw organic sugar, little GMO half-and-half, Dexter style this morning, but no pork sandwiches and mosquito. Will watch his season 2 re-runs afterward.

What are u gonna do to prevent global warming? Bus to work? Yeah, right, hypocrite.

... two natural cage free hen eggs ...

Ewwww ... full of worms ... God created parasites not to kill the chickens, but only bring the chicken to a near-death state of health ... so unless those chickens are pumped full of evil de-wormer, your eggs are coming from sick and abused animals ... how awful of you ... torturing innocent animals, having them live right at the border of death ... or you're just chowing down on nasty de-wormer medicine, like that's better than GMOs or something ...

I'm not saying keeping chickens in small cages is great ... but it does keep them healthier without all the dangerous chemicals in their feed ...

cage_free.jpg

Mine are American Humane Standard cage free.

"
Freedom from hunger and thirst
• Freedom from discomfort
• Freedom from pain, injury, or disease
• Freedom from fear and distress
• Freedom to express normal behaviors
"

You can see their "cage free" standards by downloading here -- humaneheartland.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=106&jsmallfib=1&dir=JSROOT/Animal+Welfare+Full+Standards+%2B+Supplements.

genetically-modified-chickens.jpg

"
No worry from the stuff you get with broken bones.

Chicken are GENETICALLY MODIFIED with hormones, carcinogens, GMOs, corn pills, arsenic and drugs so they become LARGER FASTER and as a result they often CRIPPLE under their own weights”

“Most chickens or turkeys suffer with ammonia, bronchitis, weakened immune system, failed organs or respiratory problems during their short lives of 6 weeks until they get slaughtered”

“One out of three kids born after the year 2000 is OBESE. Consuming all these hormones, drugs, antibiotics, GMOs and carcinogens have caused chronic diseases including obesity, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes”.

"
Yours may not be worms, but worse.

Last edited:
Interesting you care more about what I eat than the cruelty you stuff into your mouth.

Yeah ... I was the neighbor who the filthy hippies living in their commune would task with all the slaughtering ... slitting the throat of their snowflake pet goat wasn't going to happen otherwise ... the same people who don't think twice about ripping the genitalia off innocent plants to present to their females in order to get access to their genitalia ...

Fucking hypocrites ...

He still thinks sterile seeds blowing into neighboring fields would be a problem.

I'm gonna eat a couple of small wild caught salmon fillets, two natural cage free hen eggs, organic coffee, raw organic sugar, little GMO half-and-half, Dexter style this morning, but no pork sandwiches and mosquito. Will watch his season 2 re-runs afterward.

What are u gonna do to prevent global warming? Bus to work? Yeah, right, hypocrite.

I mock AGW idiocy all the time.

Now tell me about those sterile seeds ruining nearby farms.......sounds interesting!!

What are u gonna do to prevent global warming?

Burn an old tire.

View attachment 464740

Mine are American Humane Standard cage free.

"
Freedom from hunger and thirst
• Freedom from discomfort
• Freedom from pain, injury, or disease
• Freedom from fear and distress
• Freedom to express normal behaviors
"

You can see their "cage free" standards by downloading here -- humaneheartland.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=106&jsmallfib=1&dir=JSROOT/Animal+Welfare+Full+Standards+%2B+Supplements.

genetically-modified-chickens.jpg

"
No worry from the stuff you get with broken bones.

Chicken are GENETICALLY MODIFIED with hormones, carcinogens, GMOs, corn pills, arsenic and drugs so they become LARGER FASTER and as a result they often CRIPPLE under their own weights”

“Most chickens or turkeys suffer with ammonia, bronchitis, weakened immune system, failed organs or respiratory problems during their short lives of 6 weeks until they get slaughtered”

“One out of three kids born after the year 2000 is OBESE. Consuming all these hormones, drugs, antibiotics, GMOs and carcinogens have caused chronic diseases including obesity, cancer, cardiovascular disease and diabetes”.

"
Yours may not be worms, but worse.

Chicken are GENETICALLY MODIFIED with hormones, carcinogens, GMOs, corn pills, arsenic and drugs

Which of those things is modifying their genes? Can you be specific?

Forum List

Back