Mastercard, Visa suspend operations in Russia after invasion

I honestly have no idea how to end this mess. I don't think Putin's actions have the support of 10% of the Russian people, but we're pushing them all into a corner.

Sometimes DECISIVE war is better than sanctions. But you don't go to war with a nuclear superpower easily.

Nobody who is rational want a nuclear war!

But if they keep on poking and poking the bear....they might get their wet dream.

Just saying.

Putin is absolutely counting on the far right to hobble our response to his mega land snatch.
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE.

Hobble your response?

Mega land snatch?

Asshole: it is Russians fighting with other Russians in a little shithole country on the far side of the world we have ZERO interest in, other than for the money-laundering it offers democrats in Washington.

This is YOUR war.

Your buddy Biden caused it.

Now you OWN it.

Just hope Mr. Bedpan doesn't end up making the ENTIRE USA PAY for YOUR mistake.

Thanks for stealing the 2020 election and electing this fool.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE YOU ARE.

Hobble your response?

Mega land snatch?

Asshole: it is Russians fighting with other Russians in a little shithole country on the far side of the world we have ZERO interest in, other than for the money-laundering it offers democrats in Washington.

This is YOUR war.

Your buddy Biden caused it.

Now you OWN it.

Just hope Mr. Bedpan doesn't end up making the ENTIRE USA PAY for YOUR mistake.

Thanks for stealing the 2020 election and electing this fool.
Go team Putin. All you people have to do is fuck things up. Pretty sure you can manage that.

Go team Putin.
How is it over there in China? Or does Xi just put a chip in your brain, what little there is?

All you people have to do is fuck things up.
Sorry, You and Biddum have beaten the world to it. We went from Best of Everything under Trump to the edge of WWIII with 40 year high inflation and no food in our stores thanks to you and Joe Biddum. Good job Ace.

No. It's simple contrarianism taken to a ridiculous degree. Putin is absolutely counting on the far right to hobble our response to his mega land snatch. Decide quickly if you want to be his tool just to spite the libs.
Really? How am I “hobbling” Joe Biden’s response? He’s allowing the war to happen. What exactly is is Joe Biden and you lefty retards want to do to Russia that us on the right are preventing? Be specific.

How is it over there in China? Or does Xi just put a chip in your brain, what little there is?

Sorry, You and Biddum have beaten the world to it. We went from Best of Everything under Trump to the edge of WWIII with 40 year high inflation and no food in our stores thanks to you and Joe Biddum. Good job Ace.
Yes I know the right must blame everything on Biden. Doesn't even matter if it makes sense. This is the most unambiguous threat to the Western sphere of influence since the fall of the Soviet union and the right just can't figure out where to stand on this.

All these companies and world leaders are being very hypocritical.
When the U.S. attacked and invaded Iraq after 9/11 based on blatant lies.
Everything remained business as usual. .... :cool-45:

Yes, very hypocritical. But then it was up to Russia and China to impose sanctions on the US in 2003.

Really? How am I “hobbling” Joe Biden’s response? He’s allowing the war to happen. What exactly is is Joe Biden and you lefty retards want to do to Russia that us on the right are preventing? Be specific.
This thing is just getting started. Not much the right can do to obstruct in the early days of a crisis but it's already trying to distract. As soon as any republican can maneuver into a position to help Russia they will do it. No doubt in my mind.

Yes I know the right must blame everything on Biden.
That must be why you've spent the last 7 years blaming bad weather on Trump.

This is the most unambiguous threat to the Western sphere of influence since the fall of the Soviet union
Thanks to your Leftist installed President Poopie Pants.

and the right just can't figure out where to stand on this.
How about starting by standing on your face? Then in 248 days, begin by kicking democrats out of Congress then finally impeaching the Old Fool and putting someone competent in office.

Ukraine ain't shit to the USA. If we get attacked now or dragged into a war we have no interest in, we'll only have you and Captain Depends to thank for it.

That must be why you've spent the last 7 years blaming bad weather on Trump.

Thanks to your Leftist installed President Poopie Pants.

How about starting by standing on your face? Then in 248 days, begin by kicking democrats out of Congress then finally impeaching the Old Fool and putting someone competent in office.

Ukraine ain't shit to the USA. If we get attacked now or dragged into a war we have no interest in, we'll only have you and Captain Depends to thank for it.
The problem with wars is that eventually we all have to pick a side. Your party will pull it together and tell you how to feel about this sooner or later. Might as well start thinking of arguments to justify what Russia has done.

This thing is just getting started. Not much the right can do to obstruct in the early days of a crisis but it's already trying to distract. As soon as any republican can maneuver into a position to help Russia they will do it. No doubt in my mind.
LMAO, in other words nothing, and you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back