Massive technology breakthrough in fusion

I love how it's painted as free clean energy.
Never mind the investment to build power plants, upgrade the aging infrastructure, regular maintenance...etc...
Yes, you will still get an electric bill.

Unless someone can make a pile of money, it will never see the light of day.

xfzzvhvbigcke9zixeebo36kk3gl

Rebunking Claim: While they are currently preventing perpetual motion machines and other free energy sources from working, the laws of physics are simply waiting to receive a large enough bribe to allow them exist. Leave a large enough bag of cash outside of a particle accelerator and the impossible will become possible. Humans will be able to do whatever we want, including bringing Einstein and Newton back to life and making fun of them for being stupid and not thinking with their wallets.

~S~

This is. . . dangerous information.

IMO.

I remember sometime after 911, I ran across a website, run by a guy that did research and ran an awareness campaign into this tech like this. It was really great. He would write letters, and contact politicians on both sides of the aisle, to try to do something about this.

Apparently, the public transportation, or some of it, in Japan uses this technology.

And this tech is used on the international space station as well.

It seems to me, only the government and corporations are allowed to have it. It is not to be allowed for sale to individuals.

so controlled fusion is the new save the planet shtick?

sounds like something for Greta to howl about....

_121302482_micgreta.jpg

~S~
Whenever I see her face it reminds me of that horrible little boy from the Twilight Zone who sent people who didn't give him everything he wanted "to the cornfield".

Some have turned this into a partisan issue.

Why?

If it is real, then great.

If they are lying, we will know.

Who would be ANTI FUSION? (Big oil?)
There would for sure be some environmentalists opposed to it because reasons and feelz and stuff. Probably afraid a black hole would suddenly appear and swallow them whole.

Forum List

Back