Massive riots coming if cop wins

If a few dozen unarmed people trespassing on government property is insurrection, just wait when armed people start murdering government officials and destroying government buildings when NOT GUILTY is stated.

The Left will again refer to it as mostly peaceful protests.

The lowlife inner-city hood-rats are going to riot no matter what verdict is rendered, short of the death penalty. For anyone to expect any other response is to expect intelligence and rationality, where their is little.

The next coming riots will not be received as benignly by the public as the last one.
I see a lot of dead looters and run-over protesters this time.
No bail out money from Biden and Harris either.
The useful idiots are no longer needed.

I would hope so, but it's unlikely. The riots will occur, as they always do, in blue cities run by people who not only look the other way, but actively encourage the rioters and forbid the police from interceding. The ones who suffer will, as usual, be the small business owners and citizens whose livelihoods and property will be destroyed while the DemoKKKrats watch and Big Tech/Big Media cover it up.

If a few dozen unarmed people trespassing on government property is insurrection, just wait when armed people start murdering government officials and destroying government buildings when NOT GUILTY is stated.

The lowlife inner-city hood-rats are going to riot no matter what verdict is rendered, short of the death penalty. For anyone to expect any other response is to expect intelligence and rationality, where their is little.

It is all about free loot not a cause.

"A few dozen"....:heehee:
1617818900221.png
1617818916094.png
1617818953968.png
1617818989722.png
Talk about trumpanzees lying to themselves.

Poor Scott....even in college he wasn't very bright.

LOL. A "few dozen unarmed people"? Were you watching the same news that the rest of us were?

As for the rest of your dribble...So for you, it is ok to protest on the false claim that your fuhrer was robbed of his election to the office but not ok to protest if a poor Black man is robbed of his life by the excessive actions of the cops?

Some priority you have.

It wasnt the cop, it was self induced suicide by over dose...

I have lots of free loot, i trigger pull at a time. I do want BLM/ANTIFA to show up in my neighborhood.

Is this like how Biden was never going to take office?
Look at him, :auiqs.jpg: do you think he really has?

For good or bad, yes he has.
Biden controls nothing. Not even his bowels. Criminals are in control and it will only get worse for the citizens of this country.

Whatever.
Standard answer for someone who does not give a shit about this country. Thanks.

I have lots of free loot, i trigger pull at a time. I do want BLM/ANTIFA to show up in my neighborhood.

Me too:

Is this like how Biden was never going to take office?
Look at him, :auiqs.jpg: do you think he really has?

For good or bad, yes he has.
Biden controls nothing. Not even his bowels. Criminals are in control and it will only get worse for the citizens of this country.

Whatever.
Standard answer for someone who does not give a shit about this country. Thanks.

You are the one that supports what is ailing this country.

Riots over race and perceived police misconduct are something new to you?

Forum List

Back