MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Beirut blast: Massive explosion shakes Lebanon's capital; at least 70 dead, thousands injured CNN NEW Day just said POTUS Trump order this Blast and it was really set of by animal manure to densley piled Who should America Believe the BBC or CNN?
Of course it was a Trump attempt at distraction from his losing campaign. We all saw the orange smoke. That was a message, folks.
Ha ha Ha ha that is not what cused the blast wanted to hear with loser Joe Biden fans would say

Beirut blast: Massive explosion shakes Lebanon's capital; at least 70 dead, thousands injured CNN NEW Day just said POTUS Trump order this Blast and it was really set of by animal manure to densley piled Who should America Believe the BBC or CNN?
Of course it was a Trump attempt at distraction from his losing campaign. We all saw the orange smoke. That was a message, folks.
Are you for real... or are you trolling the OP? Can't tell with you people... since so much of what you say is intergalactic bull shit anyway.
Do you ask that of Trump fans when they post weird sh*t? I'm trolling a troll. It's a noble profession. The fact that you're calling me out on this, denotes a serious lack of self-awareness.

Are you for real... or are you trolling the OP? Can't tell with you people... since so much of what you say is intergalactic bull shit anyway.
Do you ask that of Trump fans when they post weird sh*t? I'm trolling a troll. It's a noble profession. The fact that you're calling me out on this, denotes a serious lack of self-awareness.
You're trolling a troll who's trolling a troll (CNN)

So you're trolling CNN?

similar damage........explosion was massive

That was a baby mix of 2.5 tons. This blast was reportedly 2700 tons

The Oklahoma bomb was facing the building and backed up on one side against heavy steel plates to direct its blast toward the building. The blast in Beirut went in all directions and did exponentially more damage.

...video...
Lying idiot, no General told him that

How do you know?
Seems obvious. Dumbass popped off after watching a 13 second twitter video (video was 20 seconds long, but his attention span isn't), then tried to make himself feel better by saying "the generals are telling me..."

Sure they are. Sure.
Read this thread from the beginning and count the different speculations that have been made just from watching the videos. Generals are no different from posters here in their haste to speculate on what could have caused that explosion. Hell, we had everything from a nuclear bomb, to a fireworks factory, to a missile, to Israel...you name it. I didn't hear Trump say that he was literally told that IT WAS A BOMB. I believe he said, "they seemed to think it was an attack...a bomb of some sort."

Though it doesn't appear to have been an attack, the event did have all of the physical signatures of a massive bomb and would be expected to evoke the thought that it was a bomb. Essentially, it was an accidental bomb.

Nah the initial red plumes indicated burning chemicals

The Oklahoma bomb was a chemical bomb. Ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel. It also had a detonator.

Ammonium nitrate by itself will not explode without a detonator. But, as we saw in the video, there were fireworks going off after the first minor (relatively) explosion and resulting fire. This provided the detonation of the ammonium nitrate...over 2000 TONS of it.

Fireworks and ammonium nitrate appear to have been the fuel that ignited a massive explosion that rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut, experts and videos of the blast suggest.

Last edited:
Lebanese Interior Minister Mohamed Fahmy to Al-Jadeed TV:

"The highly explosive materials that were in storage No. 12 are ammonium nitrate, and one
has to ask what such a large amount does in the port?"

Last edited:

similar damage........explosion was massive

That was a baby mix of 2.5 tons. This blast was reportedly 2700 tons

The Oklahoma bomb was facing the building and backed up on one side against heavy steel plates to direct its blast toward the building. The blast in Beirut went in all directions and did exponentially more damage.

...video...

How do you know?
Seems obvious. Dumbass popped off after watching a 13 second twitter video (video was 20 seconds long, but his attention span isn't), then tried to make himself feel better by saying "the generals are telling me..."

Sure they are. Sure.
Read this thread from the beginning and count the different speculations that have been made just from watching the videos. Generals are no different from posters here in their haste to speculate on what could have caused that explosion. Hell, we had everything from a nuclear bomb, to a fireworks factory, to a missile, to Israel...you name it. I didn't hear Trump say that he was literally told that IT WAS A BOMB. I believe he said, "they seemed to think it was an attack...a bomb of some sort."

Though it doesn't appear to have been an attack, the event did have all of the physical signatures of a massive bomb and would be expected to evoke the thought that it was a bomb. Essentially, it was an accidental bomb.

Nah the initial red plumes indicated burning chemicals

The Oklahoma bomb was a chemical bomb. Ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel. It also had a detonator.

Ammonium nitrate by itself will not explode without a detonator. But, as we saw in the video, there were fireworks going off in the after the first minor (relatively) explosion and resulting fire. This provided the detonation of the ammonium nitrate...over 2000 TONS of it.

Fireworks and ammonium nitrate appear to have been the fuel that ignited a massive explosion that rocked the Lebanese capital of Beirut, experts and videos of the blast suggest.

Hence the reason for the first fire

Seriously, a pile of manure exploded like that? Is that your final answer?

Beirut's governor said the blast caused up to $5 billion worth of damage.

France's Macron coming to Lebanon tomorrow!

If you democrats didn't talk such megatoilet dumbfuckery, I wouldn't have to ask.

Butt when you people can't figure out what sex you are or what bathroom you're supposed to use, just as an example, it's pretty obvious you're kind are seriously head fucked. So hopefully you can understand why I might not be able to tell when you're talking smack or you're serious.

The reports out of Beirut say there were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in the warehouse since 2014. This, despite warnings it was dangerous.

By comparison, the OK City bombers used 2 tons of it.

" our hearts are burning , we are dead inside ." - Lebanese basketball legend Fadi Khatib

It happened behind a Muslim brothel???

" I still can't believe what happened yesterday. I was 8km away in my workshop and the garage doors exploded. " - Basketball star Ali Haidar

If you democrats didn't talk such megatoilet dumbfuckery, I wouldn't have to ask.

Butt when you people can't figure out what sex you are or what bathroom you're supposed to use, just as an example, it's pretty obvious you're kind are seriously head fucked. So hopefully you can understand why I might not be able to tell when you're talking smack or you're serious.

You sound just like the regressive leftists you're bitching about.

The reports out of Beirut say there were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in the warehouse since 2014. This, despite warnings it was dangerous.

By comparison, the OK City bombers used 2 tons of it.

That's the report I read. It also stated it came from a ship six years ago and was stored in a warehouse ever since.

Forum List

Back