MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Well it can be used for Fertillizer.............and big ass home made bombs by groups like the HEZ................

Oklahoma bomb.........was made from it.
What looked like fireworks might have been ammo exploding before the fertilizer took an exploding round.

I still say Duke nuked em
I've heard a report that there was welding going on there to repair the structure which had a hole in it to make it harder for unauthorized people to gain access. The welding might have set off the explosion.

It’s hilarious listening to the MSM trying to explain to the masses the “political situation” in Lebanon even before Wu Flu hit them.
The country is an Islamic shit hole and has been ever since the once Christian majority nation was overran with Muslim refugees, which of course led to a civil war and genocide of the Christians.

A preview of things to come for all non-Muslim countries if they allow mass immigration from Islamic shit holes. Also a preview for America if we let the Commiecrats win.

So some brilliant Muslims decided it was a good idea to horde their 5,000 tons of bomb making materials next to what looks like was a large hotel in a large city.

Well it can be used for Fertillizer.............and big ass home made bombs by groups like the HEZ................

Oklahoma bomb.........was made from it.
They had an explosion like that in
It’s hilarious listening to the MSM trying to explain to the masses the “political situation” in Lebanon even before Wu Flu hit them.
The country is an Islamic shit hole and has been ever since the once Christian majority nation was overran with Muslim refugees, which of course led to a civil war and genocide of the Christians.

A preview of things to come for all non-Muslim countries if they allow mass immigration from Islamic shit holes. Also a preview for America if we let the Commiecrats win.
The head of the Christian party was killed in the blast.

Just adding to what I posted here before...where I mentioned that... "The explosion occurred in a Hezbollah arms store in Beirut Port."

Just saying.:dunno: being a terrorist is no good my friends....,that goes to Antifa too.

Back in September 2018 Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned global leaders at the United Nations that Hezbolla was producing guided missiles at the sever location where the explosion occurred on Tuesday.

Last edited:
This is no secret what happened my friends.

Again....just saying.:biggrin:

The claim is that it was a warehouse storing Ammonium Nitrate.. There must have been a sale NH4NO3. Lbanon hasn't got enough arable land to fertilze much less use what was stored there.
the 2013 West Fertilizer Co. expolsion was said to be 30 tons.
See:

The claim is that it was a warehouse storing Ammonium Nitrate.. There must have been a sale NH4NO3. Lbanon hasn't got enough arable land to fertilze much less use what was stored there.
the 2013 West Fertilizer Co. expolsion was said to be 30 tons.
See:

it was a Hezbollah arms depot.

It is a Hezbollah arms depot no mo.

Forum List

Back