MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

The claim is that it was a warehouse storing Ammonium Nitrate.. There must have been a sale NH4NO3. Lbanon hasn't got enough arable land to fertilze much less use what was stored there.
the 2013 West Fertilizer Co. expolsion was said to be 30 tons.
See:

it was a Hezbollah arms depot.

It is a Hezbollah arms depot no mo.

I wonder if Iran will charge them for this FUBAR... Obviously when Hamas runs out of rocket there won't no mo...

I was at work on the day of the Oklahoma City bombing and most of my coworkers came to an immediate conclusion that it was the work of Islamic terrorists. They were disappointed when they found out that it was the work of gun nuts. I think I`ll wait for the investigation.

similar damage........explosion was massive

That was a baby mix of 2.5 tons. This blast was reportedly 2700 tons

The Oklahoma bomb was facing the building and backed up on one side against heavy steel plates to direct its blast toward the building. The blast in Beirut went in all directions and did exponentially more damage.

...video...
Lying idiot, no General told him that

How do you know?
Seems obvious. Dumbass popped off after watching a 13 second twitter video (video was 20 seconds long, but his attention span isn't), then tried to make himself feel better by saying "the generals are telling me..."

Sure they are. Sure.
Read this thread from the beginning and count the different speculations that have been made just from watching the videos. Generals are no different from posters here in their haste to speculate on what could have caused that explosion. Hell, we had everything from a nuclear bomb, to a fireworks factory, to a missile, to Israel...you name it. I didn't hear Trump say that he was literally told that IT WAS A BOMB. I believe he said, "they seemed to think it was an attack...a bomb of some sort."

Though it doesn't appear to have been an attack, the event did have all of the physical signatures of a massive bomb and would be expected to evoke the thought that it was a bomb. Essentially, it was an accidental bomb.

Nuts_To_You__Foamy_The_Squirrel_Beirut_Explosioneca3937b7c313e8d.gif

Just read a story on it. Officials are saying it was a boat carrying fireworks. Anyone who has been around fireworks knows it could be just that if they exploded.

Fireworks can be dangerous as hell. Sure hope that's what it was and not a rocket fired by terrorists.
The red smoke may be from potassium perchlorate.
What is that and what is it used for?

Within 24 hours the media and the left will start calling it Trump's explosion and he will be blamed.

Start synchronizing your watches boys and girls.

He won’t be blamed for anything besides getting on TV and calling it a bombIng before he knew anything about it. Irresponsible.

Your “leader” is a fucking idiot. And THAT is dangerous for us all.

Well it can be used for Fertillizer.............and big ass home made bombs by groups like the HEZ................

Oklahoma bomb.........was made from it.
What looked like fireworks might have been ammo exploding before the fertilizer took an exploding round.

I still say Duke nuked em
I've heard a report that there was welding going on there to repair the structure which had a hole in it to make it harder for unauthorized people to gain access. The welding might have set off the explosion.
You mean the hole in the fence that Rambo made

Beirut blast: Massive explosion shakes Lebanon's capital; at least 70 dead, thousands injured CNN NEW Day just said POTUS Trump order this Blast and it was really set of by animal manure to densley piled Who should America Believe the BBC or CNN?

similar damage........explosion was massive

That was a baby mix of 2.5 tons. This blast was reportedly 2700 tons

The Oklahoma bomb was facing the building and backed up on one side against heavy steel plates to direct its blast toward the building. The blast in Beirut went in all directions and did exponentially more damage.

...video...

How do you know?
Seems obvious. Dumbass popped off after watching a 13 second twitter video (video was 20 seconds long, but his attention span isn't), then tried to make himself feel better by saying "the generals are telling me..."

Sure they are. Sure.
Read this thread from the beginning and count the different speculations that have been made just from watching the videos. Generals are no different from posters here in their haste to speculate on what could have caused that explosion. Hell, we had everything from a nuclear bomb, to a fireworks factory, to a missile, to Israel...you name it. I didn't hear Trump say that he was literally told that IT WAS A BOMB. I believe he said, "they seemed to think it was an attack...a bomb of some sort."

Though it doesn't appear to have been an attack, the event did have all of the physical signatures of a massive bomb and would be expected to evoke the thought that it was a bomb. Essentially, it was an accidental bomb.

Nah the initial red plumes indicated burning chemicals

Beirut blast: Massive explosion shakes Lebanon's capital; at least 70 dead, thousands injured CNN NEW Day just said POTUS Trump order this Blast and it was really set of by animal manure to densley piled Who should America Believe the BBC or CNN?
Of course it was a Trump attempt at distraction from his losing campaign. We all saw the orange smoke. That was a message, folks.

Of course it was a Trump attempt at distraction from his losing campaign. We all saw the orange smoke. That was a message, folks.
Are you for real... or are you trolling the OP?

Can't tell with you people... since so much of what you say is intergalactic bull shit anyway.

Forum List

Back