MASSIVE explosion in Beirut levels entire city blocks

Explosions do not create earthquakes.
Tell me, was your frontal lobotomy professionally done or did you do it yourself?

Look silly you said that explosions create earthquakes, they do not. Explosions can create the same or similar seismic waves as earthquakes, however seismic waves are not earthquakes, are they simpleton?

Yawning

Look silly you said that explosions create earthquakes, they do not. Explosions can create the same or similar seismic waves as earthquakes, however seismic waves are not earthquakes, are they simpleton? Yawning

Hey American Jihad Sock, Get a grip on yourself. No, not there. I said that the explosion caused an earthquake of around 4.0. It did. A quake of the earth is a shudder, a vibration, a shaking of the ground. I didn't say the quake was caused by the same forces as a natural earthquake---- tectonic plates moving.

Beirut blast: Massive explosion shakes Lebanon's capital; at least 70 dead, thousands injured CNN NEW Day just said POTUS Trump order this Blast and it was really set of by animal manure to densley piled Who should America Believe the BBC or CNN?
Seriously, a pile of manure exploded like that? Is that your final answer?
We know how cow shits and farts are destroying the planet

Look silly you said that explosions create earthquakes, they do not. Explosions can create the same or similar seismic waves as earthquakes, however seismic waves are not earthquakes, are they simpleton? Yawning

Hey American Jihad Sock, Get a grip on yourself. No, not there. I said that the explosion caused an earthquake of around 4.0. It did. A quake of the earth is a shudder, a vibration, a shaking of the ground. I didn't say the quake was caused by the same forces as a natural earthquake---- tectonic plates moving.
Actually an earthquake is when one tectonic plate slides over under or alongside another one

You keep farting your ignorance though, its amusing

Actually an earthquake is when one tectonic plate slides over under or alongside another one
That's a tectonic earthquake.

If you're out in the woods and the earth shakes violently and you fall over, how are you going to tell a natural earthquake from a man-made one caused by a massive detonation far away? Whatcha gonna call it, Ace?

That's why we have earthquakes, moon quakes, even star quakes.

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 5.46.00 PM.png

That's a tectonic earthquake.

If you're out in the woods and the earth shakes violently and you fall over, how are you going to tell a natural earthquake from a man-made one caused by a massive detonation far away? Whatcha gonna call it, Ace?

That's why we have earthquakes, moon quakes, even star quakes.

View attachment 371590
Is it fun being retarded?

earthquake
[ˈərTHˌkwāk]

NOUN
  1. a sudden and violent shaking of the ground, sometimes causing great destruction, as a result of movements within the earth's crust or volcanic action.

See fool an earthquake is not caused by chemical explosions.

Except in the little guppy pond that you use for a mind

That wasn't fireworks. that was some pro-level stuff.

~~~~~~~
You're correct... From the latest reports the explosion was the result of the improper strorage of 2,750 tons of Ammonium Nitrate manufactured for industrial explosive use in mining named Nitropril (Nitroprill HD).
The material stored was of Russian manufacture undoubtedly unstable in the high temperatures of Beirut.
Was it an accident?
Why was the major power in Lebanon (Hezbollah) keeping this stored?

"The Nitroprill HD indicating high density is probably physically robust porous prill with a built-in resistance to breakdown due to temperature cycling and abrasion as indicated by western experts."
>>>>>>>>>>>>​
>>>>>>>>>>>>​

Last edited:
Lebanese Interior Minister Mohamed Fahmy to Al-Jadeed TV:

"The highly explosive materials that were in storage No. 12 are ammonium nitrate, and one
has to ask what such a large amount does in the port?"

It waits to get shipped out to farms and farm supply warehouses, duh!
I know where 2 spots like that are here. This stuff's for enriching soil, though.

The reports out of Beirut say there were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in the warehouse since 2014. This, despite warnings it was dangerous.

By comparison, the OK City bombers used 2 tons of it.

That's the report I read. It also stated it came from a ship six years ago and was stored in a warehouse ever since.
I think if that stuff gets wet, it start getting hot..and can self-combust.
6 years is a long time to store stuff like that.

before the economic crisis in Lebanon, it cost 40 thousand liras to buy a book about Trump. now it costs 200 thousand...that was BEFORE the explosion

FOX News is no longer available on cable in the country, but still is online. MSNBC is still on cable!

The reports out of Beirut say there were 2,700 tons of ammonium nitrate stored in the warehouse since 2014. This, despite warnings it was dangerous.

By comparison, the OK City bombers used 2 tons of it.

That's the report I read. It also stated it came from a ship six years ago and was stored in a warehouse ever since.
I think if that stuff gets wet, it start getting hot..and can self-combust.
6 years is a long time to store stuff like that.

It sure is. Especially near a fireworks factory. Seems like a lot of negligence and incompetence at play.

If anyone wants me to translate from arabic, i'm game, as long as it's a short tweet or paragraph!

what if the folks who did it used that speech as an excuse...Al Arabiya is biased against Hezbollah

Forum List

Back