Massive crowd of teachers in NYC chant "FJB" like good Americans

Old Joe stated emphatically mandating vaccines was wrong, before the election. He changed his tune. My guess is big pharma told him what to do.

Tell the cone licker you voted for. This is your fault.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the understatement of the century.

Old Joe stated emphatically mandating vaccines was wrong, before the election. He changed his tune. My guess is big pharma told him what to do.
you dont REALLY believe sleepy joe already had that planned to reverse himself after the election do you,that he was just telling them what they wanted to hear do you now? after all lying Biden has a history of corruption that goes back to the 70's. He is like rightwinger and soupnazi,someone whose noses have grwon thousands of miles long across the country from lying for so many years. :auiqs.jpg:

Shame it isn't fuck democrats. But I'll take what I can get.

I just don't see how Democrats have a rat's ass chance of winning in 2022. Biden's "base" chanting FJB isn't a good omen and it is happening in many places.

I predict that the Democrats will lose at least 50 seats in the House, maybe 75. They will also lose the Senate although that doesn't mean much nowadays with idiot RINOs like Romney pretending they are Republicans.

By the time 2024 Americans will have had enough of that Democrat shit.

However, none of that will mean much now that the Democrat filth have learned how to steal elections with the scam of unverified mail in and harvested ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Forum List

Back