Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

Chicago had massive rallies as did several other cities
You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

Some of us know why and have been saying so for years now.
But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.
So you’re garbage as well as Israel is the victim

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
woooohoooo--you fkd up!! PROOF you people don't know shit about history:
Israel has ALWAYS been GREATLY outnumbered --in ALL categories
..they are ''surrounded'' with a very narrow front [ of course you don't know what that means militarily ]
outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
you can barely see Israel here: big bully!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
View attachment 490224

I'm afraid you don't know history. Since when does a refugee minority drive out the indigneous people and steal their homes and farms?

They went to Palestine for sanctuary when no other country would accept them..The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe with their blood and land.
apart my you don’t know history israel has been around since biblical times
The Holy Land Was Hollow Until the Jews Returned

The Arabs turned that land into a pit stop for desert bandits. Descended from Neanderthal-hybrid gangs chased into the desert by evolved humans, they never had any business living anywhere else but in (literally) No Man's Land.
Liar, Palestine was overpopulated, if anything.
There Can Never Be a Land of the Free That Is Not Also a Home of the Brave

In the 1948 war, the Paleonasties refused to stay and fight for their fake homeland, relying on the other Arab nations to do their fighting for them. Superseding all other talking points, that alone forfeits all claims to nationhood; Chickenhawk countries (such as South Vietnam, Kuwait, and Lebanon) have no right to exist.

Don't be ridiculous. They were unarmed families. .. and Israel had already begun destroying Arab villages and the refinery in Haifa. Kuwait has been a province of Iraq dating back to when it was Mesopotamia. Lebanon was the gem of the Mediterrean until Israel attacked them.. In 1948 and 1967 Israel changed the demographics of Lebanon by driving Palestian refugees into their counry. How could you be so ignorant of history?
um Lebanon invaded Israel, along with other Muslim controlled States, as soon as Israel gained it's independence and the Brits left.

The reality is, numerous Muslim lead countries invaded Israel, over the years...and lost...and in losing, lost some of their land...and terrorist have no really been able to accept that

No they didn't. Read Moshe Dayan. Israel was stealing topsoil from Lebanon in the late 1940s and early 1950s and killing Lebanese farmers. Didn't you listen to BBC or Voice of America or Radio Free Europe back in 1950?
In 1950 the WAR of 1948 was just a memory in the very vivid memories of relatives of
mine-----including hubby. Surada has the 1001 ARABIAN nites version. Of course his
dad traveled by magic carpet to steal top soil from Lebanon-----the TOPSOIL LIBEL. He would
load up the donkey he had bought for TWO ZUZIM -----having dug the soil out of Lebanon with
his golden JEW SHOVEL to make fertile his 1/4 Dunam STOLEN from "palestinian"
families and even now----jews are stealing rain clouds from Iran. ---uhm----then there are the
TRAINED SNAKES that preferentially bite arab muslims------trained by the imprisoned
JINN JAFFAR. -----oh DID I LEAVE OUT THE FAMOUS DAMASCUS BLOOD LIBEL. I have
milk bottles filled with arab baby blood which I use to bake Hamantaschen each Purim

They drove dump trucks into Lebanon with a backhoe and soldiers in pick up trucks. They took the topsoil and shot the farmers who were armed with rakes and hoes.
BS ^^^^ the only traffic over that border consisted of Jews escaping Lebanon

You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
..they are ''surrounded'' with a very narrow front [ of course you don't know what that means militarily ]
outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

I'm afraid you don't know history. Since when does a refugee minority drive out the indigneous people and steal their homes and farms?

They went to Palestine for sanctuary when no other country would accept them..The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe with their blood and land.

The Arabs turned that land into a pit stop for desert bandits. Descended from Neanderthal-hybrid gangs chased into the desert by evolved humans, they never had any business living anywhere else but in (literally) No Man's Land.

In the 1948 war, the Paleonasties refused to stay and fight for their fake homeland, relying on the other Arab nations to do their fighting for them. Superseding all other talking points, that alone forfeits all claims to nationhood; Chickenhawk countries (such as South Vietnam, Kuwait, and Lebanon) have no right to exist.

Don't be ridiculous. They were unarmed families. .. and Israel had already begun destroying Arab villages and the refinery in Haifa. Kuwait has been a province of Iraq dating back to when it was Mesopotamia. Lebanon was the gem of the Mediterrean until Israel attacked them.. In 1948 and 1967 Israel changed the demographics of Lebanon by driving Palestian refugees into their counry. How could you be so ignorant of history?
um Lebanon invaded Israel, along with other Muslim controlled States, as soon as Israel gained it's independence and the Brits left.

The reality is, numerous Muslim lead countries invaded Israel, over the years...and lost...and in losing, lost some of their land...and terrorist have no really been able to accept that

No they didn't. Read Moshe Dayan. Israel was stealing topsoil from Lebanon in the late 1940s and early 1950s and killing Lebanese farmers. Didn't you listen to BBC or Voice of America or Radio Free Europe back in 1950?
i wants a live in the 1950. but yes they did invade in the late 40s

didn’t you read history?
Hubby was alive in 1950 and attending funeral rites for neighbors----one after the
other-------children remember. Armaments were very rare----sometimes a broken down
pistol left over from World War I------hidden
damn Ottomines
they were not much of an issue in 1950

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

In 1950 the WAR of 1948 was just a memory in the very vivid memories of relatives of
mine-----including hubby. Surada has the 1001 ARABIAN nites version. Of course his
dad traveled by magic carpet to steal top soil from Lebanon-----the TOPSOIL LIBEL. He would
load up the donkey he had bought for TWO ZUZIM -----having dug the soil out of Lebanon with
families and even now----jews are stealing rain clouds from Iran. ---uhm----then there are the
TRAINED SNAKES that preferentially bite arab muslims------trained by the imprisoned
milk bottles filled with arab baby blood which I use to bake Hamantaschen each Purim

They drove dump trucks into Lebanon with a backhoe and soldiers in pick up trucks. They took the topsoil and shot the farmers who were armed with rakes and hoes.
they shouldn’t have invaded with all the other muslim countries

Most of the Arab countries didn't have much of an army in 1948.

In 1950, Israel introduced the Absentee Property Law to confiscate the property of the 800,000 Palestinians who were forced to flee their homes between 1947 and 1949, due to the Nakba. The law encompassed those Palestinians who were displaced to the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza, or to neighbouring countries.

Israel isn't a victim, it's a genocidal regime.

America isn't dying. The right wing trash that inhabit it is.

FUCK YOU!

Your ilk will only be happy when Jews have no homeland. What a fucking putz.

No, I'll be happy when Israel understands the land belongs to everyone, starts sharing and playing nice in the sandbox, stops taking land and buildings belonging to the Palestinians, and stops killing civilians indiscriminately.
I'd also be happy with Israel's big brother (yep, that's us) not constantly enabling it's bad behavior or lack of the ability to share.

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

These were small massacres .. 10-15 people in a family farming their land. They happened pretty often.

They were cruel and ruthless because of what happened to them in Europe.

Of course eventually the Jews of Lebanon had to leave because of the Zionists. Same in Tripoli, Aleppo, Alexandria, Damascus and Baghdad.

Quakers have no homeland.

the Arabs are the genocidal regimes:

Arafat's very own uncle operated sweeps of Jews in the Balkans in order to send them to extermination camps and the Hamas charter lists genocide as one of their objectives, yet these incredibly stupid leftists here support that while trying to lecture others on human rights.
Is anyone here supporting Arafat? I'm pretty sure he's dead. Very dead.
yes but his terrorist organization still exist
Then why not say that?

The Zionist regime is getting away with apartheid against the Palestinian people, with the blessing of America.
The reason it can continue is because it's in America's interests to allow it and also because the Zionist regime is still able to sell the need to pity them for what happened to some jews over 75 years ago.
Will America lose interest and allow their regime to crumble and fail? The rest of the world isn't going to tolerate the cruelty forever, and the cracks are beginning to show.

Cracks in America's support of their evil as well as cracks in the exaggerated parts of the legend the Zionists need to keep alive.

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

In 1950, Israel introduced the Absentee Property Law to confiscate the property of the 800,000 Palestinians who were forced to flee their homes between 1947 and 1949, due to the Nakba. The law encompassed those Palestinians who were displaced to the West Bank, East Jerusalem, Gaza, or to neighbouring countries.

Right---and the lands that jews fleeing Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iran, Yemen, etc etc left----are
STILL BEING HELD IN TRUST for them------right?. In fact jews owned lots of land in EAST
JERUSALEM in the 1940s. -------long ago a professor of mine was of a family that LIVED
THERE FOR CENTURIES ------in fact his last name was KODSI ----meaning---approximately---
a person from a holy place, Should I go back to ADEN and make a CLAIM? You introduced
the issue-----how about giving persia back to the zoroastrians in Mumbai?. Muslims from India
have told me that the entire INDIAN SUBCONTINENT is REALLY MOGHUL EMPIRE----to wit,
MUSLIM LAND. -------it's ALL MUSLIM LAND----including the IBERIAN PENNINSULA

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

that could be why they lost after they invaded

Arafat's very own uncle operated sweeps of Jews in the Balkans in order to send them to extermination camps and the Hamas charter lists genocide as one of their objectives, yet these incredibly stupid leftists here support that while trying to lecture others on human rights.
Then why not say that?
what’s wrong with highlighting what that organization has done?

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

These were small massacres .. 10-15 people in a family farming their land. They happened pretty often.

They were cruel and ruthless because of what happened to them in Europe.

Of course eventually the Jews of Lebanon had to leave because of the Zionists. Same in Tripoli, Aleppo, Alexandria, Damascus and Baghdad.
oh----the "EUROPE" again------for those who do not know according to muzzie propaganda,
it was EUROPEANS who persecuted jews (and all sorts of other peoples) Muzzies were
a DELIGHT. For more information -----talk to Maronites, Copts, Chaldeans, Zoroastrians,
Hindus. etc etc. For that matter find a SHIITE and mention SUNNI

Then why not say that?
what’s wrong with highlighting what that organization has done?
FATAH

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

Right---and the lands that jews fleeing Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iran, Yemen, etc etc left----are
STILL BEING HELD IN TRUST for them------right?. In fact jews owned lots of land in EAST
JERUSALEM in the 1940s. -------long ago a professor of mine was of a family that LIVED
THERE FOR CENTURIES ------in fact his last name was KODSI ----meaning---approximately---
a person from a holy place, Should I go back to ADEN and make a CLAIM? You introduced
the issue-----how about giving persia back to the zoroastrians in Mumbai?. Muslims from India
have told me that the entire INDIAN SUBCONTINENT is REALLY MOGHUL EMPIRE----to wit,

The Arab Jews trickled out in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973.

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

The Arab Jews trickled out in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973.
"arab jews" ? "trickled" out of where? Is shariah law a MYSTERY to you?
They didn't 'trickle out" -----they ESCAPED (for those who do not know---
"arab jew" is a BAATHIST TERM. Baathism is islamic nazi fascism)

No, I'll be happy when Israel understands the land belongs to everyone, starts sharing and playing nice in the sandbox, stops taking land and buildings belonging to the Palestinians, and stops killing civilians indiscriminately.
I'd also be happy with Israel's big brother (yep, that's us) not constantly enabling it's bad behavior or lack of the ability to share.

First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

We have one side that fires rockets indiscriminately hitting civilian neighborhoods, while the other side at least tries to only hit military facilities. You side with the terrorists that hide behind women and children.

First of all, I wasn't talking to you.

We have one side that fires rockets indiscriminately hitting civilian neighborhoods, while the other side at least tries to only hit military facilities. You side with the terrorists that hide behind women and children.
the dems side with terrorist

Forum List

Back