IDF bombs AP building.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
This is the way. In a war you must target the propagandists.

The radical left absolutely hate Israel because they are nationalists. They aren’t dumb enough to fall for the bullshit narrative that Palestinians and Arabs can peacefully coexist in their own nation. They know that giving citizenship to people that want to destroy them would be the destruction of them and their people. They know Multiculturalism doesn’t work.

Unfortunately we Americans are stuck with the Marxists and communists that hate America and want to destroy it. The radical left are terrified Americans will figure out we can’t coexist with our enemies. They are very afraid we will wise up and start treating them as our enemy.

So, if we get Civil War II like the radical left wants, let’s learn from the Israelis.

433CE698-F27A-4984-8D08-A9D534F27DC6.jpeg

Yes, AP is pretty seriously left-slanted. I wouldn't read it if I could find less biased reporting, but you know how that goes.

My first reaction was to cheer --- and I watched the video of the building going down. It was crushed to rubble in 4 seconds! Wow, I didn't know we ---- ah, that is, they, the Israelis --- could do that. Good.

Why was the Associated press housing Hamas fighters?....that's the question I'd like answered.....next time do not warn them...

When did the global news media decide that they were on the side of terrorists?....before 9-11 or after?.....

Forum List

Back