Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

Chicago had massive rallies as did several other cities
You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

Some of us know why and have been saying so for years now.
But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.
So you’re garbage as well as Israel is the victim

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
woooohoooo--you fkd up!! PROOF you people don't know shit about history:
Israel has ALWAYS been GREATLY outnumbered --in ALL categories
..they are ''surrounded'' with a very narrow front [ of course you don't know what that means militarily ]
outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
you can barely see Israel here: big bully!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
View attachment 490224

I'm afraid you don't know history. Since when does a refugee minority drive out the indigneous people and steal their homes and farms?

They went to Palestine for sanctuary when no other country would accept them..The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe with their blood and land.
apart my you don’t know history israel has been around since biblical times
The descendants of the biblical Jews are the Palestinians. Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars.
Huge lie that has been proven 100 percent wrong
The Palestinians are from Saudi Arabia
thanks quesar ------poor AL SURADA has taken the sublime poetry KUZARI by Judah Ha Levi
as a PILLAR of his islamic/Nazi mindset. That and PITA IS ARRRAAABBBBB. You are, in fact,
absolutely correct. Linguistic studies reveal that the "ISMAELITES" (defined as unwashed,
illiterate criminal highwaymen) ARE. INDEED, of origin in the NOW SAUDI Penninsula. In general-----they remain crminal and unwashed and illiterate. As to the KHAZAR theory----the unwashed, illiterate, criminal "ishmaelites" -----swallowed it whole for the PLEASURE OF ALLAH AND HIS
RAPIST BUDDY

You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating
Immigrants Who Supported Bin Laden Got Biden Elected.

The Nazislamis have been empowered through the electoral process. Even letting this Muslime into the country was against the will of the people, so elections have become pantomimes run for the benefit of the globalist traitors who rule our politics and deprive the American people of self-determination.

After a failed violent revolt, Hitler decided that the Nazi Party could only come to power through elections. The jihad is following his playbook.

I don't know anyone who supported Bin Laden.. His objective was to punish the US and Saudi Arabia , and start a war between all Muslims and the West.. Lots of Americans are helping his objective.

Ishmael was descended from Hagar tthe Egyptian.
Palestinians are from Saudi Arabia

But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
..they are ''surrounded'' with a very narrow front [ of course you don't know what that means militarily ]
outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

I'm afraid you don't know history. Since when does a refugee minority drive out the indigneous people and steal their homes and farms?

They went to Palestine for sanctuary when no other country would accept them..The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe with their blood and land.
The descendants of the biblical Jews are the Palestinians. Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars.
thanks quesar ------poor AL SURADA has taken the sublime poetry KUZARI by Judah Ha Levi
as a PILLAR of his islamic/Nazi mindset. That and PITA IS ARRRAAABBBBB. You are, in fact,
absolutely correct. Linguistic studies reveal that the "ISMAELITES" (defined as unwashed,
illiterate criminal highwaymen) ARE. INDEED, of origin in the NOW SAUDI Penninsula. In general-----they remain crminal and unwashed and illiterate. As to the KHAZAR theory----the unwashed, illiterate, criminal "ishmaelites" -----swallowed it whole for the PLEASURE OF ALLAH AND HIS
RAPIST BUDDY

Khazaria.com - History of Jewish Khazars, Khazar Turk ...
www.khazaria.com
May 03, 2021 · Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria, 652-969 Over a thousand years ago, the far east of Europe was ruled by Jewish kings who presided over numerous tribes, including their own tribe: the Turkic Khazars.

The Nazislamis have been empowered through the electoral process. Even letting this Muslime into the country was against the will of the people, so elections have become pantomimes run for the benefit of the globalist traitors who rule our politics and deprive the American people of self-determination.

After a failed violent revolt, Hitler decided that the Nazi Party could only come to power through elections. The jihad is following his playbook.

I don't know anyone who supported Bin Laden.. His objective was to punish the US and Saudi Arabia , and start a war between all Muslims and the West.. Lots of Americans are helping his objective.
do you live under a rock or are you very young? I was born in the USA, lived here all my
life and AM, ASSUREDLY, not muslim. Even I have known people who supported both the
TALIBAN, BIN LADEN and the AYATOILET KHOMEINI-------I may be older than are you. Back
in the 1980s when the detritus that were forming the Taliban were stinking up Afghanistan,
the players were the DARLINGS of pakistani islamo nazis------and,, of course, later on Bin
Laden became their MOST HONORED GUEST

most Americans do not know history--even American history
Even sadder a president doesn't.
Especially on July 4.
Then again, he a "genius".

"The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis of Yorktown,” Trump said while reading the teleprompter in the rain.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory,” he continued. “And when dawn came, their star-spangled banner waved defiant."

do you live under a rock or are you very young? I was born in the USA, lived here all my
life and AM, ASSUREDLY, not muslim. Even I have known people who supported both the
TALIBAN, BIN LADEN and the AYATOILET KHOMEINI-------I may be older than are you. Back
in the 1980s when the detritus that were forming the Taliban were stinking up Afghanistan,
the players were the DARLINGS of pakistani islamo nazis------and,, of course, later on Bin

The Ayatollah and OBL? Well, there's no shortage of idiots.

The war in Afghanistan was a last minute effort to bail out ENRON.

Ishmael was descended from Hagar tthe Egyptian.
Palestinians are from Saudi Arabia

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

RAPIST BUDDY

Khazaria.com - History of Jewish Khazars, Khazar Turk ...
www.khazaria.com
May 03, 2021 · Medieval Kingdom of Khazaria, 652-969 Over a thousand years ago, the far east of Europe was ruled by Jewish kings who presided over numerous tribes, including their own tribe: the Turkic Khazars.

the KUZARI was written by a Jewish poet from the Iberian Penninsula, Judah HaLevi.
It was written as a vehicle for a theological discussion of camparative religions and done
in EPIC POEM form in the 11th century. It is not unlikely that there was a king somewhere
out there who converted to Judaism---but his population was eventually overrun by the
FILTH OF ARABIA. Judah HaLevi is buried in the Israeli city of CAESAREA. Beowulf was
written in the same era-----somewhere in Northern Europe. The koran was cobbled together
by Ishmaelites----unwashed ---GENERALLY ILLITERATE nomads who had picked up a written
language circa 300 AD

Which "war in Afghanistan"? The war against the SAINT---BUDDHA?

Sounds like you have dumped your gyro.

Sounds like you have dumped your gyro.
oh gee----another playground thug

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

The Holy Land Was Hollow Until the Jews Returned

The Arabs turned that land into a pit stop for desert bandits. Descended from Neanderthal-hybrid gangs chased into the desert by evolved humans, they never had any business living anywhere else but in (literally) No Man's Land.
Liar, Palestine was overpopulated, if anything.
There Can Never Be a Land of the Free That Is Not Also a Home of the Brave

In the 1948 war, the Paleonasties refused to stay and fight for their fake homeland, relying on the other Arab nations to do their fighting for them. Superseding all other talking points, that alone forfeits all claims to nationhood; Chickenhawk countries (such as South Vietnam, Kuwait, and Lebanon) have no right to exist.

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

The Arabs turned that land into a pit stop for desert bandits. Descended from Neanderthal-hybrid gangs chased into the desert by evolved humans, they never had any business living anywhere else but in (literally) No Man's Land.

In the 1948 war, the Paleonasties refused to stay and fight for their fake homeland, relying on the other Arab nations to do their fighting for them. Superseding all other talking points, that alone forfeits all claims to nationhood; Chickenhawk countries (such as South Vietnam, Kuwait, and Lebanon) have no right to exist.

Don't be ridiculous. They were unarmed families. .. and Israel had already begun destroying Arab villages and the refinery in Haifa. Kuwait has been a province of Iraq dating back to when it was Mesopotamia. Lebanon was the gem of the Mediterrean until Israel attacked them.. In 1948 and 1967 Israel changed the demographics of Lebanon by driving Palestian refugees into their counry. How could you be so ignorant of history?

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

Don't be ridiculous. They were unarmed families. .. and Israel had already begun destroying Arab villages and the refinery in Haifa. Kuwait has been a province of Iraq dating back to when it was Mesopotamia. Lebanon was the gem of the Mediterrean until Israel attacked them.. In 1948 and 1967 Israel changed the demographics of Lebanon by driving Palestian refugees into their counry. How could you be so ignorant of history?
um Lebanon invaded Israel, along with other Muslim controlled States, as soon as Israel gained it's independence and the Brits left.

The reality is, numerous Muslim lead countries invaded Israel, over the years...and lost...and in losing, lost some of their land...and terrorist have no really been able to accept that

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

um Lebanon invaded Israel, along with other Muslim controlled States, as soon as Israel gained it's independence and the Brits left.

The reality is, numerous Muslim lead countries invaded Israel, over the years...and lost...and in losing, lost some of their land...and terrorist have no really been able to accept that

No they didn't. Read Moshe Dayan. Israel was stealing topsoil from Lebanon in the late 1940s and early 1950s and killing Lebanese farmers. Didn't you listen to BBC or Voice of America or Radio Free Europe back in 1950?

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

No they didn't. Read Moshe Dayan. Israel was stealing topsoil from Lebanon in the late 1940s and early 1950s and killing Lebanese farmers. Didn't you listen to BBC or Voice of America or Radio Free Europe back in 1950?
In 1950 the WAR of 1948 was just a memory in the very vivid memories of relatives of
mine-----including hubby. Surada has the 1001 ARABIAN nites version. Of course his
dad traveled by magic carpet to steal top soil from Lebanon-----the TOPSOIL LIBEL. He would
load up the donkey he had bought for TWO ZUZIM -----having dug the soil out of Lebanon with
his golden JEW SHOVEL to make fertile his 1/4 Dunam STOLEN from "palestinian"
families and even now----jews are stealing rain clouds from Iran. ---uhm----then there are the
TRAINED SNAKES that preferentially bite arab muslims------trained by the imprisoned
JINN JAFFAR. -----oh DID I LEAVE OUT THE FAMOUS DAMASCUS BLOOD LIBEL. I have
milk bottles filled with arab baby blood which I use to bake Hamantaschen each Purim

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

i wants a live in the 1950. but yes they did invade in the late 40s

didn’t you read history?

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

In 1950 the WAR of 1948 was just a memory in the very vivid memories of relatives of
mine-----including hubby. Surada has the 1001 ARABIAN nites version. Of course his
dad traveled by magic carpet to steal top soil from Lebanon-----the TOPSOIL LIBEL. He would
load up the donkey he had bought for TWO ZUZIM -----having dug the soil out of Lebanon with
families and even now----jews are stealing rain clouds from Iran. ---uhm----then there are the
TRAINED SNAKES that preferentially bite arab muslims------trained by the imprisoned
milk bottles filled with arab baby blood which I use to bake Hamantaschen each Purim

They drove dump trucks into Lebanon with a backhoe and soldiers in pick up trucks. They took the topsoil and shot the farmers who were armed with rakes and hoes.

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

They drove dump trucks into Lebanon with a backhoe and soldiers in pick up trucks. They took the topsoil and shot the farmers who were armed with rakes and hoes.
they shouldn’t have invaded with all the other muslim countries

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

didn’t you read history?
Hubby was alive in 1950 and attending funeral rites for neighbors----one after the
other-------children remember. Armaments were very rare----sometimes a broken down
pistol left over from World War I------hidden

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

didn’t you read history?
Hubby was alive in 1950 and attending funeral rites for neighbors----one after the
other-------children remember. Armaments were very rare----sometimes a broken down
pistol left over from World War I------hidden
damn Ottomines

Forum List

Back