Massive pro-Palestinian rallies in Toronto, cities around the world: Live updates

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Many, many thousands for this protest. You can't get that many people in Canada to rally for ANYTHING outside a sporting event, but the now rally for Hamas? Maybe all the years of social engineering by the police in their efforts to manufacture racists and anti-Semites has been too effective? I am shocked at these numbers in T.O. Massive pro-Palestinian rallies in Toronto, cities around the world: Live updates

Last edited:
Many, many thousands for this protest. You can't get that many people in Canada to rally for ANYTHING outside a sporting event, but the now raly for Hamas? Maybe all the years of social engineering by the police in their efforts to manufacture.racists and anti-Semites has been too effective? I am shocked at these numbers in T.O. Massive pro-Palestinian rallies in Toronto, cities around the world: Live updates
Don't worry. In my lifetime protests have never successfully stopped an overwhelmingly powerful military force from slaughtering 3rd worlders.

Many, many thousands for this protest. You can't get that many people in Canada to rally for ANYTHING outside a sporting event, but the now rally for Hamas? Maybe all the years of social engineering by the police in their efforts to manufacture racists and anti-Semites has been too effective? I am shocked at these numbers in T.O. Massive pro-Palestinian rallies in Toronto, cities around the world: Live updates

I'm not sure what any of this will actually accomplish other than giving the people attending these events warm fuzzy feelings. I would guarantee that neither Hamas nor the IDF cares less about what some people in Toronto think about what is going on, much less immediately drop their weapons, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya just to appease them.

They're not protesting in support of Hamas, you dolt. They're protesting the murder of innocent Palestinian women and children in retaliation for the Hamas attack.killing of Israeli's.

Watching the bloodied and broken bodies of women and children, and the suffering of the Palestian people, who have no where to go that's safe, is an international horror. October 7th was horrific. But killing thousands of Palestian women and children by Israel in retaliation is no different than Hamas killing innocent Israelis.

They're not protesting in support of Hamas, you dolt. They're protesting the murder of innocent Palestinian women and children in retaliation for the Hamas attack.killing of Israeli's.

Watching the bloodied and broken bodies of women and children, and the suffering of the Palestian people, who have no where to go that's safe, is an international horror. October 7th was horrific. But killing thousands of Palestian women and children by Israel in retaliation is no different than Hamas killing innocent Israelis.
Why do you speak to me when you know I am in the lower caste?

Furthermore an elderly Jewish man was killed at such a protest. It may have been inadvertently but still.

Last edited:
Why do you speak to me when you know I am in the lower caste?

Because you're a lying asshole and your Iranian propaganda needs to be countered with facts.

I especially liked your post that Rogers was working with CSIS doing work you didn't ask for on your internet. After Roger announced it was spending millions to upgrade its internet in the wake of a national outage.

Or your sudden shock at discovering the "nanny immigration program", like it's a new thing.

Every time you post one of your ridiculous rants, you prove you have no idea of what life is like in Canada, and I just keep pointing it out. I've known some pretty radical people in my time and I've never met a Canadian who were investigated by CSIS, much less had their life ruined by them.

I googled and did research on your claims, and there is absolutely no evidence of any of it, other than your statements. Since I've already caught you in so many lies - like the Rogers bullshit, that I don't believe anything you post.

As long as you keep posting lies about Canada, I'll keep call out your bullshit.

Because you're a lying asshole and your Iranian propaganda needs to be countered with facts.

I especially liked your post that Rogers was working with CSIS doing work you didn't ask for on your internet. After Roger announced it was spending millions to upgrade its internet in the wake of a national outage.

Or your sudden shock at discovering the "nanny immigration program", like it's a new thing.

Every time you post one of your ridiculous rants, you prove you have no idea of what life is like in Canada, and I just keep pointing it out. I've known some pretty radical people in my time and I've never met a Canadian who were investigated by CSIS, much less had their life ruined by them.

I googled and did research on your claims, and there is absolutely no evidence of any of it, other than your statements. Since I've already caught you in so many lies - like the Rogers bullshit, that I don't believe anything you post.

As long as you keep posting lies about Canada, I'll keep call out your bullshit.
You purposely misrepresent and try o confuse the posters on this site. Now I am Iranian? LOL

Provide my posts that support the lies you posted above please. If not, then YOU are the liar and most certainly a member of the Creepy Ones.

You purposely misrepresent and try o confuse the posters on this site. Now I am Iranian? LOL

Provide my posts that support the lies you posted above please. If not, then YOU are the liar and most certainly a member of the Creepy Ones.

I don't know what you are, but you are not who you claim to be, that's for sure. English is your second language. You sound like a middle eastern student who came to Canada and stayed.

But you are not a Canadian by any stretch of the imagination at all. You hate Canada and I fail to understand why you stay in a country you hate so much.

I don't know what you are, but you are not who you claim to be, that's for sure. English is your second language. You sound like a middle eastern student who came to Canada and stayed.

But you are not a Canadian by any stretch of the imagination at all. You hate Canada and I fail to understand why you stay in a country you hate so much.
You are a part of the apparatus we both know it. Ask.the owners if my IP is in Canada, born and raised. Your insults and methods are worse than even your friend Donald H. He uses the old Soviet tactic of calling my "psychotic", you try a new one, "you're not even Canadian!" . Do you know how transparent you are?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back