Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

Historically everyone has hated Jews ....................

Yes, given enough time that is true.
In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...
Tell us exactly what "Zionists" do what the Nazis did.

Nationalism, racism, confiscation of property and killing indiscriminately.
What's wrong with nationalism; oh, I forgot, you want no borders.
Police have a habit of confiscation buildings where bombs are being made.
Have I told you already how full of shit you are?
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....
Low-IQ Grammar Leads to Such Silly and Irrelevant Objections

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Semitic then actually implies Arab.
Arabs then are the base meaning of the word "Semitic".
And Hebrew only are Semitic because they were Arabs.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
It really means anti-Arab.
Which then obviously can't be used towards Arabs.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.
wrong again-----the LINGUISTIC group called SEMITIC goes all the way back to a
protolanguage-----AMHARIC << not arabic. The TERM antisemitic does refer to
hatred of Jews------it is the way LANGUAGES EVOLVE
You know Rigby is a Muslim, so why bother?

Really? I thought he was Jewish.. In any case he's well-educated.

Mosque educated. Anyone interested----FEIGN INTEREST IN ISLAM with some
muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is
a mosque used by SOUTH EAST ASIANS------they don't know arabic and they do the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT in english------prepare yourself for OVERWHELMING NAUSEA.
Khutbah Jumaat is the islamic excuse for a "sermon"-------it AIN't about LOVE

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.
Islam is vastly better than Judaism.
But I prefer something less strict.
80% of the world is in conflict and we're civilized...you're an idiot.
Try BBC, AP News and Reuters.

Not really.. but some people love the drama and hyperbole.. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

We aren't that civilized .. We attacked Iraq based on lies, wrecked Iran's budding democracy in1953 based on lies and greed, support theft and murder based on religious entitlement.

Zealots and haters have a great deal in common whether they are Muslim, Christian or Jew. They are fortunately an ignorant minority, but they still create problems for normal,decent people.
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

People like you are viciously bitter misfits. Rejected by normal Americans as a nagging, petty bitch, you get your revenge by championing those who would destroy us. To your ilk, 9/11 was payback, not for our imaginary crimes against Islam, but for our imaginary injustice towards you worthless losers.

I have been very successful and well loved.. No one would ever call me a misfit. You have nothing except personal attacks and too ignorant to know anything about the history of plestine since the 1870s.

9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed.
"9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed."

Speaking of morons, I see that you are a believer in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers. How did OBL pull that off? Was his magic just that strong?

It was a small closely held conspiracy .. only cost about $500,000. The third building had numerous small fires burning for hours. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.. The invasion of Iraq had been on the table since 1998.. Bibi demanded the overthrow of Saddam.
"numerous small fires burning for hours"

So, I guess you are talking about office furniture and discarded paper in waste baskets and so on, burning for hours and started by ricocheting, burning debris from Building Two that jumped one skyscraper and landed in such a way at Building 7 on all four sides of the building to miraculously start all the fires necessary which then would burn for hours in such a way that, suddenly, the main supports all gave way just like a controlled demolition so that (as video shows) the building fell at free fall speed into it's own footprint, just like a controlled demolition? I'm I understanding your argument correctly? Before you answer, also remember that there are a limited number of entities or persons in the world with the expertise and capacity to bring down a 46-floor tower into its own footprint like that, and it takes these guys months of careful planning to wire a building with explosives precisely placed to pull off a feat like that. And you believe that ricocheting debris jumped off of Building Two, jumped over or around another skyscraper and fell into Building 7 on all four sides to light furniture on fire in exactly the same places by randon chance that a team of professionals would have put their explosives? Is that what yoou are saying?

Of course they fell ito their own footprint.. That's how gravity works. The building were not knocked over. Their spines were cut.

In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.

muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.

Not really.. but some people love the drama and hyperbole.. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

We aren't that civilized .. We attacked Iraq based on lies, wrecked Iran's budding democracy in1953 based on lies and greed, support theft and murder based on religious entitlement.

Zealots and haters have a great deal in common whether they are Muslim, Christian or Jew. They are fortunately an ignorant minority, but they still create problems for normal,decent people.

People like you are viciously bitter misfits. Rejected by normal Americans as a nagging, petty bitch, you get your revenge by championing those who would destroy us. To your ilk, 9/11 was payback, not for our imaginary crimes against Islam, but for our imaginary injustice towards you worthless losers.

I have been very successful and well loved.. No one would ever call me a misfit. You have nothing except personal attacks and too ignorant to know anything about the history of plestine since the 1870s.

9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed.
"9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed."

Speaking of morons, I see that you are a believer in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers. How did OBL pull that off? Was his magic just that strong?

It was a small closely held conspiracy .. only cost about $500,000. The third building had numerous small fires burning for hours. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.. The invasion of Iraq had been on the table since 1998.. Bibi demanded the overthrow of Saddam.

it was a terrorist act fomented in the minds ass lickers of the rapist pig of arabia-----one of thousands and more to come

How feminine.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

I have been very successful and well loved

DUH!...I would presume most of the people you hang out with think along the same lines as yourself.

Most are well educated .. Many have lived in the Middle East.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

it was a terrorist act fomented in the minds ass lickers of the rapist pig of arabia-----one of thousands and more to come

How feminine.
so islamic-----mass murder equated with sex

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

So, I guess you are talking about office furniture and discarded paper in waste baskets and so on, burning for hours and started by ricocheting, burning debris from Building Two that jumped one skyscraper and landed in such a way at Building 7 on all four sides of the building to miraculously start all the fires necessary which then would burn for hours in such a way that, suddenly, the main supports all gave way just like a controlled demolition so that (as video shows) the building fell at free fall speed into it's own footprint, just like a controlled demolition? I'm I understanding your argument correctly? Before you answer, also remember that there are a limited number of entities or persons in the world with the expertise and capacity to bring down a 46-floor tower into its own footprint like that, and it takes these guys months of careful planning to wire a building with explosives precisely placed to pull off a feat like that. And you believe that ricocheting debris jumped off of Building Two, jumped over or around another skyscraper and fell into Building 7 on all four sides to light furniture on fire in exactly the same places by randon chance that a team of professionals would have put their explosives? Is that what yoou are saying?

Of course they fell ito their own footprint.. That's how gravity works. The building were not knocked over. Their spines were cut.
not exactly-----but I am tired of tutoring deficient kids in basic chemistry and math

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

Islam Must Be Destroyed. Nuke Till They Puke.

OBL was just a bored richkid looking for a thrill. He showed all the arrogance and carelessness about the lives of others that is typical of a billionaire's son who thinks his inherited wealth is a sign from God that he was chosen to rule over others. Human life means nothing to subhumans, especially thrill-killers with a Mahdi delusion.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

I have been very successful and well loved

DUH!...I would presume most of the people you hang out with think along the same lines as yourself.

Most are well educated .. Many have lived in the Middle East.
regarding the issues of islam----I learned about it MOSTLY from muslims---not
ALL from the middle east---but some. All ---well educated. I am---a somewhat
"nonthreatening" short female-----with whom most people have no problem CONFIDING

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

OBL was just a bored richkid looking for a thrill. He showed all the arrogance and carelessness about the lives of others that is typical of a billionaire's son who thinks his inherited wealth is a sign from God that he was chosen to rule over others. Human life means nothing to subhumans, especially thrill-killers with a Mahdi delusion.

You knew OBL? Funny, he was raised in Syria.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

You knew OBL? Funny, he was raised in Syria.
OBL was raised in SYRIA? Why?------his mentally incompetent mother was
SYRIAN? I did not know. I thought she was Yemeni. Did he end up with his
mom after the divorce? Poor guy seems to have had an aberrant and mixed up
childhood-----like muhummad

WE Americans the British & Russians Gave the land to the Jewish people. ( the WW2 victors) Because of the guilt for how we allowed Jewish people to be treated. The pre 1948 British rule is much more difficult to unravel.
What guilt? How did "we" "allow" Jews to be treated prior to 1948? "We" did allow Jews to commit genocide against at least 20 million Russian Christians between 1917 and 1929, so our guilt toward the Jews, then, would be in the Socratic sense of "it is better to suffer an injustice than to commit one"? I would think a more worthy guilt would be toward the Russian Christians.
I exonerate neither the Russian Czars for torturing the Jews for 1,000 years not the Jews who retaliated in a most violent fashion.
Only an ignoramus would state that Russia was a wonderland.
First of all, the vast majority of Jews in Russia in 1917 we Russian only by the acquisition of Polish territory, meaning they had only been under Tsarist government for fewer than two hundred years. Moreover, while there were degrees of tolerance between the different monarchs, in general, Tsarist treatment of the Jews was an outgrowth of official efforts to relieve the suffering of the Russian peasantry on whom the Jews preyed.

I read a letter by a young Jewish woman who described her experience in Soviet Russia. The Jews in her community had learned that some official action was in the offing that would render one currency in circulation worthless and greatly amplify the value of another. So, with that inside knowledge the young woman travelled to some medium-sized village somewhere and found a Russian woman who would sell something or other so that she would be able to stick the woman with the bad currency. She describes how overwhelmingly sweet the Christian woman was, how she kept calling her honey, and invited her to her home where she made her tea and told her about her dead sons and on and on. The transaction was effected and the Jewish woman got back on the train for her village, knowing she had just stolen this woman's life savings. She was surprised that she felt guilty and considered finding a different victim but the train was leaving and, what could she do? Return to her village having cheated no one? Of course not.

How did the Jews in her village come by that special information? Did a Jew in the Soviet money-printing bureaucracy feed that insider knowledge to fellow Jews, thus allowing the Jews in Russia to dispossess in a despicable manner their Christian neighbors? Is this an example of the superior work ethic you like to claim is the reason for Jewish success? Do you think this weakens your claim that anti-Semitism is the irrational product of gentile envy and resentment? Did this kind of behavior by the Jews justify the Tsarist efforts to "repress" the Jews, taking measure like forbidding Jews from owning liquor establishments and what have you, as a means to curtail Jewish depredations?

Yes there was a lot of violence between Jews and Christians in pre-1917 Russia, i.e., before the Jewish Revolution, as the Russians call it. Lots of hatred and ill will. What's mind-boggling about Jews is their insistence that it was 100 percent the fault of Christians.
The Bolsheviks were 10-15 percent Jewish only .
Most Jews were forced into ghettos under the Russian tsars
"The Bolsheviks were 10-15 percent Jewish only ."

So you are a Holocaust denier. The Russians, themselves, refer to the Bolshevik Revolution as the "Jewish Revolution"

On September 16, 1918, the British ambassador to Norway, Sir Mansfeldt Findlay, who oversaw the shipment of arms and supplies from the Allies to Russia during the First World War, sent a message by telegraph to British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour in London containing the report of the Dutch ambassador to Russia on the conditions inside Russia under the Bolsheviks. Sir Findlay ends the message with:

I consider that the immediate suppression of Bolshevism is the greatest issue now before the world, not even excluding the war which is still raging, and unless, as above stated, Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately, it is bound to spread in one form or another over Europe and the whole world, as it is organised and worked by Jews who have no nationality, and whose one object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things. 1

The February 8, 1920, edition of the Illustrated Sunday Herald (London) carried an article by Winston Churchill in which the future prime minister wrote:

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others... In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses...

The Russian common man, too, saw Bolshevism as Jewish. On March 13, 1919, as the Red Terror was just reaching cruising altitude, Lenin went personally to address striking workers at a factory in St Petersburg. He was confronted by a hostile crowd shouting, "Down with the Jews, down with the Commissars!"2 (Later, two hundred strikers were shot.)

In the Russian civil war, the military and political leaders on all sides saw Bolshevism as a Jewish enterprise. The Whites, who fought the Reds, systematically and routinely conflated Jew and Bolshevik, subjecting tens of thousands of Russian Jews to mass executions on those grounds. In an anti-Bolshevik backlash, independent Ukrainian militia units also brutally slaughtered Jewish civilians, as did the Greens—local militias comprised of farmers and peasants.

The city of Minsk had the largest population of Jews in the Soviet Union. Bolshevism had never really taken hold there because leftist Jewish political energy had long been absorbed by the Jewish Workers Bund. Once in power, the Bolsheviks outlawed all other parties, so the Jewish Workers Bund became the Minsk Bolshevik party”3 The Bund had held some of its meetings in synagogues before the revolution. After assuming the mantle of the Bolsheviks, they simply made the arrangement permanent and ruled the city from synagogues renamed workers' cultural centers, leaving the rest of the synagogues to continue operating as usual. Of the 657 synagogues in Minsk in 1917, 547 were still functioning in 1930”, even receiving state funding to run Yiddish language schools.4

By contrast, here is a report from a British subject who left Petrograd in November, 1918:
The foreign press has, as I understand, published some details about the September massacres in Petrograd, when more than one thousand men were shot in Kronstadt and at the Peter-Paul Fortress indiscriminately, without any trial, not even the pretence of a court-martial; shot, or drowned, as was the case with Father Ornatsky, the well-known priest of the Kazan Cathedral in Petrograd, who was drowned with his two young sons, who were officers, along with many others. Whereas the shooting in big towns has during the last months decreased owing to Lenin's personal dislike of Red terrorism, it is continuing in the provinces, where priests, landowners, physicians, rich merchants, lawyers, are indiscriminately shot in cold blood, without any trial and without any reason besides a general pretext of being counter-revolutionists. Arrests and domestic searches are going on as before. There are some thousands of men and women starving in the prisons of Petrograd — professors of universities, eminent lawyers, priests, generals, officers, ladies of society, bankers, &c. There are towns and districts where all the priests who have to wear their hair long in accordance with religious custom now have been forced to have it cut short, in other towns churches have been desecrated and bishops arrested or shot.5

So, is Judeo-Bolshevism just a canard as the SPLC claims? On the one hand we have the foreign diplomats who dealt with them, the political and military entities who battled them, the common people who lived under them, and the damning evidence of their own actions all affirming Bolshevism was Jewish. On the other hand we have the SPLC, a century after the fact, denying it.

But, one hundred years ago, Jews themselves said Bolshevism was Jewish as, for example, this, among many other examples, from The American Hebrew, September, 10, 1920.

That achievement [the Bolshevik takeover], destined to figure in history as the overshadowing result of the World War, was largely the outcome of Jewish thinking, of Jewish discontent, of Jewish effort to reconstruct...What Jewish idealism and Jewish discontent have so powerfully contributed to accomplish in Russia, the same historic qualities of the Jewish mind and heart are tending to promote in other countries.

1"A collection of reports on Bolshevism in Russia", British Foreign Office, London, April 1919
2 Vladimir Brovkin, Behind the Front Lines of the Civil War: Political parties and Social movements in Russia: 1918 – 1922; 1994: 69-72
3 Peter Drucker, reviewing Becoming Soviet Jews: The Bolshevik Experiment in Minsk by Elissa Bemporad
4 Ibid.
5 A collection of reports on Bolshevism in Russia : Great Britain. Foreign Office., April 1919

WE Americans the British & Russians Gave the land to the Jewish people. ( the WW2 victors) Because of the guilt for how we allowed Jewish people to be treated. The pre 1948 British rule is much more difficult to unravel.
What guilt? How did "we" "allow" Jews to be treated prior to 1948? "We" did allow Jews to commit genocide against at least 20 million Russian Christians between 1917 and 1929, so our guilt toward the Jews, then, would be in the Socratic sense of "it is better to suffer an injustice than to commit one"? I would think a more worthy guilt would be toward the Russian Christians.
I exonerate neither the Russian Czars for torturing the Jews for 1,000 years not the Jews who retaliated in a most violent fashion.
First of all, the vast majority of Jews in Russia in 1917 we Russian only by the acquisition of Polish territory, meaning they had only been under Tsarist government for fewer than two hundred years. Moreover, while there were degrees of tolerance between the different monarchs, in general, Tsarist treatment of the Jews was an outgrowth of official efforts to relieve the suffering of the Russian peasantry on whom the Jews preyed.

I read a letter by a young Jewish woman who described her experience in Soviet Russia. The Jews in her community had learned that some official action was in the offing that would render one currency in circulation worthless and greatly amplify the value of another. So, with that inside knowledge the young woman travelled to some medium-sized village somewhere and found a Russian woman who would sell something or other so that she would be able to stick the woman with the bad currency. She describes how overwhelmingly sweet the Christian woman was, how she kept calling her honey, and invited her to her home where she made her tea and told her about her dead sons and on and on. The transaction was effected and the Jewish woman got back on the train for her village, knowing she had just stolen this woman's life savings. She was surprised that she felt guilty and considered finding a different victim but the train was leaving and, what could she do? Return to her village having cheated no one? Of course not.

How did the Jews in her village come by that special information? Did a Jew in the Soviet money-printing bureaucracy feed that insider knowledge to fellow Jews, thus allowing the Jews in Russia to dispossess in a despicable manner their Christian neighbors? Is this an example of the superior work ethic you like to claim is the reason for Jewish success? Do you think this weakens your claim that anti-Semitism is the irrational product of gentile envy and resentment? Did this kind of behavior by the Jews justify the Tsarist efforts to "repress" the Jews, taking measure like forbidding Jews from owning liquor establishments and what have you, as a means to curtail Jewish depredations?

Yes there was a lot of violence between Jews and Christians in pre-1917 Russia, i.e., before the Jewish Revolution, as the Russians call it. Lots of hatred and ill will. What's mind-boggling about Jews is their insistence that it was 100 percent the fault of Christians.

So you are a Holocaust denier. The Russians, themselves, refer to the Bolshevik Revolution as the "Jewish Revolution"

On September 16, 1918, the British ambassador to Norway, Sir Mansfeldt Findlay, who oversaw the shipment of arms and supplies from the Allies to Russia during the First World War, sent a message by telegraph to British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour in London containing the report of the Dutch ambassador to Russia on the conditions inside Russia under the Bolsheviks. Sir Findlay ends the message with:

I consider that the immediate suppression of Bolshevism is the greatest issue now before the world, not even excluding the war which is still raging, and unless, as above stated, Bolshevism is nipped in the bud immediately, it is bound to spread in one form or another over Europe and the whole world, as it is organised and worked by Jews who have no nationality, and whose one object is to destroy for their own ends the existing order of things. 1

The February 8, 1920, edition of the Illustrated Sunday Herald (London) carried an article by Winston Churchill in which the future prime minister wrote:

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others... In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses...

The Russian common man, too, saw Bolshevism as Jewish. On March 13, 1919, as the Red Terror was just reaching cruising altitude, Lenin went personally to address striking workers at a factory in St Petersburg. He was confronted by a hostile crowd shouting, "Down with the Jews, down with the Commissars!"2 (Later, two hundred strikers were shot.)

In the Russian civil war, the military and political leaders on all sides saw Bolshevism as a Jewish enterprise. The Whites, who fought the Reds, systematically and routinely conflated Jew and Bolshevik, subjecting tens of thousands of Russian Jews to mass executions on those grounds. In an anti-Bolshevik backlash, independent Ukrainian militia units also brutally slaughtered Jewish civilians, as did the Greens—local militias comprised of farmers and peasants.

The city of Minsk had the largest population of Jews in the Soviet Union. Bolshevism had never really taken hold there because leftist Jewish political energy had long been absorbed by the Jewish Workers Bund. Once in power, the Bolsheviks outlawed all other parties, so the Jewish Workers Bund became the Minsk Bolshevik party”3 The Bund had held some of its meetings in synagogues before the revolution. After assuming the mantle of the Bolsheviks, they simply made the arrangement permanent and ruled the city from synagogues renamed workers' cultural centers, leaving the rest of the synagogues to continue operating as usual. Of the 657 synagogues in Minsk in 1917, 547 were still functioning in 1930”, even receiving state funding to run Yiddish language schools.4

By contrast, here is a report from a British subject who left Petrograd in November, 1918:
The foreign press has, as I understand, published some details about the September massacres in Petrograd, when more than one thousand men were shot in Kronstadt and at the Peter-Paul Fortress indiscriminately, without any trial, not even the pretence of a court-martial; shot, or drowned, as was the case with Father Ornatsky, the well-known priest of the Kazan Cathedral in Petrograd, who was drowned with his two young sons, who were officers, along with many others. Whereas the shooting in big towns has during the last months decreased owing to Lenin's personal dislike of Red terrorism, it is continuing in the provinces, where priests, landowners, physicians, rich merchants, lawyers, are indiscriminately shot in cold blood, without any trial and without any reason besides a general pretext of being counter-revolutionists. Arrests and domestic searches are going on as before. There are some thousands of men and women starving in the prisons of Petrograd — professors of universities, eminent lawyers, priests, generals, officers, ladies of society, bankers, &c. There are towns and districts where all the priests who have to wear their hair long in accordance with religious custom now have been forced to have it cut short, in other towns churches have been desecrated and bishops arrested or shot.5

So, is Judeo-Bolshevism just a canard as the SPLC claims? On the one hand we have the foreign diplomats who dealt with them, the political and military entities who battled them, the common people who lived under them, and the damning evidence of their own actions all affirming Bolshevism was Jewish. On the other hand we have the SPLC, a century after the fact, denying it.

But, one hundred years ago, Jews themselves said Bolshevism was Jewish as, for example, this, among many other examples, from The American Hebrew, September, 10, 1920.

That achievement [the Bolshevik takeover], destined to figure in history as the overshadowing result of the World War, was largely the outcome of Jewish thinking, of Jewish discontent, of Jewish effort to reconstruct...What Jewish idealism and Jewish discontent have so powerfully contributed to accomplish in Russia, the same historic qualities of the Jewish mind and heart are tending to promote in other countries.

1"A collection of reports on Bolshevism in Russia", British Foreign Office, London, April 1919
2 Vladimir Brovkin, Behind the Front Lines of the Civil War: Political parties and Social movements in Russia: 1918 – 1922; 1994: 69-72
3 Peter Drucker, reviewing Becoming Soviet Jews: The Bolshevik Experiment in Minsk by Elissa Bemporad
4 Ibid.
5 A collection of reports on Bolshevism in Russia : Great Britain. Foreign Office., April 1919

the eastern orthodox church also considered THE BUBONIC PLAGUE----to be a
jewish machination

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

"Of course they fell ito their own footprint.. That's how gravity works. The building were not knocked over. Their spines were cut."

You must be rather dim. Yes, the spines were all cut at the same time where necessary and in the proper sequence where necessary in order achieve freefall into footprint. That's what controlled explosions do. That's how they work. The official (i.e., Jewish) narrative says the random fires burning for hours in waste baskets and office chairs that were started on all four sides of the building when flying debris from Building Two jumped over another skyscraper and landed and started fires in just precisely the right points to achieve the freefall in footprint collapse that you say proves only that gravity works.

Do you seriously not understand that the official narrative is impossible. That it didn't happen? That it flat out didn't happen? Building 7 was a controlled demolition. That means people worked for weeks or months to wire it with explosives to blow up on 9-11. That means those people had foreknowledge of the 9-11 attacks. That means the Twin Towers, too, were controlled demolitions and that means they weren't brought down with planes. And that means what?

First, some group or entity that was large enough, rich enough, and could operate with at least partial state sanction is who brought the towers down. No guy sitting in a cave in Afghanistan could have pulled that off.

Second, the willingness of the mainstream press to not only accept the absurd explanation but push it and condemn anyone who raised questions as a conspiracy theorist means the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, et al., are members or allies of that group or entity.

Third, the entity responsible will be identifiable by a benefit gained by it and/or its members, cui bono?

There is only one possible answer: Israel, and their American Jewish allies (traitors) brought down those towers and killed 3,000 Americans, implemented a police state, and brought on our slaughter of Middle Eastern Arabs.

Hey, how's that tolerance the Jews taught you to feel feeling now, Christians?

4 Ibid.

jewish machination
So?

4 Ibid.

jewish machination
So?
it used to be HABITUAL (and to some extent continues) for the populations of catholic and eastern orthodox countries to blame all disasters on JEWS. In fact an earthquake actually
galvanized the institution of the Inquisition and EXPULSION of jews in Portugal.
to blame all sor

4 Ibid.

jewish machination
So?
it used to be HABITUAL (and to some extent continues) for the populations of catholic and eastern orthodox countries to blame all disasters on JEWS. In fact an earthquake actually
galvanized the institution of the Inquisition and EXPULSION of jews in Portugal.
to blame all sor
Wow, that's impressive. How do you have an earthquake?

the Arabs are the genocidal regimes:

Arafat's very own uncle operated sweeps of Jews in the Balkans in order to send them to extermination camps and the Hamas charter lists genocide as one of their objectives, yet these incredibly stupid leftists here support that while trying to lecture others on human rights.
Is anyone here supporting Arafat? I'm pretty sure he's dead. Very dead.
yes but his terrorist organization still exist

You mean because Arabs don't want to be forced out of the Old Muslim Quarter in East Jerusalem? Some families have lived in the same houses for 500 years. They didn't arrive from Europe or Russia.

This has been going on for over 70 years. The Zionists take property and kill whoever resists.. It just like when they were stealing topsoil in Lebanon and killing farmers who resisted.
there are only about a dozen. families that we tree facing the possibly of eviction

in homes they moved in after Jordan invaded Israel in 1940s, then lost in the next war and stayed behind
Israel formed her terror gangs in the early 1920s to kill British Peacekeepers..

They were killing Palestinians and destroying Arab villages before statehood.
One could take your comments seriously IF you bothered to mention the pogroms and massacres perpetrated by Muslims during the same era. You conveniently left those out. Why is that? Could it be second nature to fall in line with the propaganda and not admit the complexity involved? Or worse, could it be that you accept ANY action by Muslims who want to keep Jews away from land that was once owned or controlled by Muslims?

4 Ibid.

jewish machination
So?
to blame all sor
Wow, that's impressive. How do you have an earthquake?
at the time---the roman catholic rulers of Portugal ruled that the
earth quake HAPPENED because of the presence of Jews in the
Kingdom------that is how persons with the Spanish name ESPINOZA---
shortened to Spinoza---ended up in AMSTERDAM. (as to how we
did the earthquake----WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW-----it was actually
easier than stealing the rain clouds from the Ayatoilets in Iran)

4 Ibid.
If you lived in Russia back then you would have joined the Bolshevicks.

4 Ibid.
Very interesting and odd but Jews were the minority - so it’s not correct

4 Ibid.
Very interesting and odd but Jews were the minority - so it’s not correct
The Russian Tsars placed all Jews in horrible conditions to live and die on the Pale

Forum List

Back