Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

The issue of importance this time around is that America has been isolated from the rest of the world on placing blame.

This at a time when America's credibility is being seriously questioned by even it's strongest allies. The Trump regime has consequences for the US in the long term.

And that's not to suggest that the Biden regime has any will to correct the wrongs of Trump.

America no longer has the power to just make it so because it says it's so. There's just no way the US can escape the fact that it supports the evil Zionist regime that is stealing Palestinian lands granted to the Palestinian people by UN mandate..

China has stolen the US emperor's clothes and the rest of the world sees clearly too now.

Historically everyone has hated Jews ....................

Yes, given enough time that is true.
In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...
Tell us exactly what "Zionists" do what the Nazis did.

Nationalism, racism, confiscation of property and killing indiscriminately.
What's wrong with nationalism; oh, I forgot, you want no borders.
Police have a habit of confiscation buildings where bombs are being made.
Have I told you already how full of shit you are?
Echoes of a Prehistoric Horror

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....
Low-IQ Grammar Leads to Such Silly and Irrelevant Objections

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Semitic then actually implies Arab.
Arabs then are the base meaning of the word "Semitic".
And Hebrew only are Semitic because they were Arabs.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
It really means anti-Arab.
Which then obviously can't be used towards Arabs.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.
wrong again-----the LINGUISTIC group called SEMITIC goes all the way back to a
protolanguage-----AMHARIC << not arabic. The TERM antisemitic does refer to
hatred of Jews------it is the way LANGUAGES EVOLVE
You know Rigby is a Muslim, so why bother?

Really? I thought he was Jewish.. In any case he's well-educated.

Mosque educated. Anyone interested----FEIGN INTEREST IN ISLAM with some
muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is
a mosque used by SOUTH EAST ASIANS------they don't know arabic and they do the
KHUTBAH JUMAAT in english------prepare yourself for OVERWHELMING NAUSEA.
Khutbah Jumaat is the islamic excuse for a "sermon"-------it AIN't about LOVE

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.
Islam is vastly better than Judaism.
But I prefer something less strict.
80% of the world is in conflict and we're civilized...you're an idiot.
Try BBC, AP News and Reuters.

Not really.. but some people love the drama and hyperbole.. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

We aren't that civilized .. We attacked Iraq based on lies, wrecked Iran's budding democracy in1953 based on lies and greed, support theft and murder based on religious entitlement.

Zealots and haters have a great deal in common whether they are Muslim, Christian or Jew. They are fortunately an ignorant minority, but they still create problems for normal,decent people.
Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned

People like you are viciously bitter misfits. Rejected by normal Americans as a nagging, petty bitch, you get your revenge by championing those who would destroy us. To your ilk, 9/11 was payback, not for our imaginary crimes against Islam, but for our imaginary injustice towards you worthless losers.

WE Americans the British & Russians Gave the land to the Jewish people. ( the WW2 victors) Because of the guilt for how we allowed Jewish people to be treated. The pre 1948 British rule is much more difficult to unravel.
Real-Politik

Why believe the kind of kiddie-lit your told to believe? No sane foreign policy is based on a warm-and-fuzzy feeling like guilt. The Jewish state was supported after World War I as a decoy to the next jihad. The British who tried to prevent full Israeli independence were the same political class that had appeased Hitler.

WE Americans the British & Russians Gave the land to the Jewish people. ( the WW2 victors) Because of the guilt for how we allowed Jewish people to be treated. The pre 1948 British rule is much more difficult to unravel.
Real-Politik

Why believe the kind of kiddie-lit your told to believe? No sane foreign policy is based on a warm-and-fuzzy feeling like guilt. The Jewish state was supported after World War I as a decoy to the next jihad. The British who tried to prevent full Israeli independence were the same political class that had appeased Hitler.

the idiot claim that DA WEST-------the filthy kaffirin (aka crusader khalbun colonizers) ----GAVE PALESTINE to DA FILTHY YAHUD-------as an act of aggression against the NOBLE MUSLIMEEN
and -----whathisname ----allah, is a very important justification for islamic imperialism and
unending barbarism

In this current case it's not all jews, it's the Zionist evil that's hated. It will be a shame the good ones will suffer the smackdown that is coming. The Nazis made the same mistake.
You're not the first person today I have asked to elaborate on this Nazi meme and none has responded...

Anti-Semites are jealous, bitter, and vindictive losers. They come from intellectually and morally inferior groups, mutated with Neanderthal genes. They howl out, knowing that the Survival of the Fittest will eventually make them extinct. Their destiny is dust.

Arabs are Semites....

Typical petty and ignorant nit-picking from a know-it-all nobody. The way the language is being used, "Anti-Semite" = Anti-Jewish and has nothing to do with the actual Semitic races. Besides, I doubt if the Jews are related to them at all; they are so different from those useless psychotic retards. Therefore, if historians were logical, they would have to conclude that the original Hebrews had the desert apes' language forced on them during captivity.

Wrong.
The word "Semitic" means "of an Arab language group", and language is the easiest way to trace genes.
Arabs are the larger group as a whole, of which the Hebrew were just one small branch, no different than the Amorites, Chaldeans, Urites, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Chaldeans, or any other other Semitic people of Arab origins.

So then when someone refers to anti-Jewish sentiment as being anti-Semitic, that is racist cultural appropriations.
Arabs can't ever be called anti-Semitic once you realize that Semitic means Arab.
Paleonasties

"Different from," not "different than." Again, Low-IQ grammar indicates Low-IQ thought. Words confuse you; you use language at a very primitive level, like baby talk or the buzzing of insects. No wonder you worship the brain-dead subhuman Arab species, which was driven into the desert as fugitive enemies of the human race.
Oh, listen to you. You just wrote a sentence that advertised your view that Arab people are subhuman creatures right after criticizing Rigby5's use of "different than" instead of "different from." How very loathsome of you. How very Talmudic of you. And worse, you are just wrong. "Different from", "different than", and "different to" are all acceptable prepositions to use with "different".

Real-Politik

the idiot claim that DA WEST-------the filthy kaffirin (aka crusader khalbun colonizers) ----GAVE PALESTINE to DA FILTHY YAHUD-------as an act of aggression against the NOBLE MUSLIMEEN
and -----whathisname ----allah, is a very important justification for islamic imperialism and
unending barbarism

You are especially disgusting for a woman.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

muslim acquaintance ----that will get you invitations to mosques----make sure it is

That is silly.
All old religions are barbaric, and Judaism is even more barbaric because it is even older.
No comparison.

Not really.. but some people love the drama and hyperbole.. Are you part of the problem or part of the solution?

We aren't that civilized .. We attacked Iraq based on lies, wrecked Iran's budding democracy in1953 based on lies and greed, support theft and murder based on religious entitlement.

Zealots and haters have a great deal in common whether they are Muslim, Christian or Jew. They are fortunately an ignorant minority, but they still create problems for normal,decent people.

People like you are viciously bitter misfits. Rejected by normal Americans as a nagging, petty bitch, you get your revenge by championing those who would destroy us. To your ilk, 9/11 was payback, not for our imaginary crimes against Islam, but for our imaginary injustice towards you worthless losers.

I have been very successful and well loved.. No one would ever call me a misfit. You have nothing except personal attacks and too ignorant to know anything about the history of plestine since the 1870s.

9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

I have been very successful and well loved.. No one would ever call me a misfit. You have nothing except personal attacks and too ignorant to know anything about the history of plestine since the 1870s.

9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed.
the US didn’t attack the muslim world

only a bigot would think terrorist represent the muslim world

What guilt? How did "we" "allow" Jews to be treated prior to 1948? "We" did allow Jews to commit genocide against at least 20 million Russian Christians between 1917 and 1929, so our guilt toward the Jews, then, would be in the Socratic sense of "it is better to suffer an injustice than to commit one"? I would think a more worthy guilt would be toward the Russian Christians.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

"9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed."

Speaking of morons, I see that you are a believer in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers. How did OBL pull that off? Was his magic just that strong?

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

"9/11 was a double payback . OBL punished the US for supporting Israel and he punished Saudi Arabia for revoking his citizenship in 1994.. He wanted the US to attack the Muslim world.. and YOU, you moron, helped him succeed."

Speaking of morons, I see that you are a believer in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers. How did OBL pull that off? Was his magic just that strong?

It was a small closely held conspiracy .. only cost about $500,000. The third building had numerous small fires burning for hours. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.. The invasion of Iraq had been on the table since 1998.. Bibi demanded the overthrow of Saddam.

What guilt? How did "we" "allow" Jews to be treated prior to 1948? "We" did allow Jews to commit genocide against at least 20 million Russian Christians between 1917 and 1929, so our guilt toward the Jews, then, would be in the Socratic sense of "it is better to suffer an injustice than to commit one"? I would think a more worthy guilt would be toward the Russian Christians.
I exonerate neither the Russian Czars for torturing the Jews for 1,000 years not the Jews who retaliated in a most violent fashion.
Only an ignoramus would state that Russia was a wonderland.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

I have been very successful and well loved

DUH!...I would presume most of the people you hang out with think along the same lines as yourself.

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

It was a small closely held conspiracy .. only cost about $500,000. The third building had numerous small fires burning for hours. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.. The invasion of Iraq had been on the table since 1998.. Bibi demanded the overthrow of Saddam.
"numerous small fires burning for hours"

So, I guess you are talking about office furniture and discarded paper in waste baskets and so on, burning for hours and started by ricocheting, burning debris from Building Two that jumped one skyscraper and landed in such a way at Building 7 on all four sides of the building to miraculously start all the fires necessary which then would burn for hours in such a way that, suddenly, the main supports all gave way just like a controlled demolition so that (as video shows) the building fell at free fall speed into it's own footprint, just like a controlled demolition? I'm I understanding your argument correctly? Before you answer, also remember that there are a limited number of entities or persons in the world with the expertise and capacity to bring down a 46-floor tower into its own footprint like that, and it takes these guys months of careful planning to wire a building with explosives precisely placed to pull off a feat like that. And you believe that ricocheting debris jumped off of Building Two, jumped over or around another skyscraper and fell into Building 7 on all four sides to light furniture on fire in exactly the same places by randon chance that a team of professionals would have put their explosives? Is that what yoou are saying?

I exonerate neither the Russian Czars for torturing the Jews for 1,000 years not the Jews who retaliated in a most violent fashion.
First of all, the vast majority of Jews in Russia in 1917 we Russian only by the acquisition of Polish territory, meaning they had only been under Tsarist government for fewer than two hundred years. Moreover, while there were degrees of tolerance between the different monarchs, in general, Tsarist treatment of the Jews was an outgrowth of official efforts to relieve the suffering of the Russian peasantry on whom the Jews preyed.

I read a letter by a young Jewish woman who described her experience in Soviet Russia. The Jews in her community had learned that some official action was in the offing that would render one currency in circulation worthless and greatly amplify the value of another. So, with that inside knowledge the young woman travelled to some medium-sized village somewhere and found a Russian woman who would sell something or other so that she would be able to stick the woman with the bad currency. She describes how overwhelmingly sweet the Christian woman was, how she kept calling her honey, and invited her to her home where she made her tea and told her about her dead sons and on and on. The transaction was effected and the Jewish woman got back on the train for her village, knowing she had just stolen this woman's life savings. She was surprised that she felt guilty and considered finding a different victim but the train was leaving and, what could she do? Return to her village having cheated no one? Of course not.

How did the Jews in her village come by that special information? Did a Jew in the Soviet money-printing bureaucracy feed that insider knowledge to fellow Jews, thus allowing the Jews in Russia to dispossess in a despicable manner their Christian neighbors? Is this an example of the superior work ethic you like to claim is the reason for Jewish success? Do you think this weakens your claim that anti-Semitism is the irrational product of gentile envy and resentment? Did this kind of behavior by the Jews justify the Tsarist efforts to "repress" the Jews, taking measure like forbidding Jews from owning liquor establishments and what have you, as a means to curtail Jewish depredations?

Yes there was a lot of violence between Jews and Christians in pre-1917 Russia, i.e., before the Jewish Revolution, as the Russians call it. Lots of hatred and ill will. What's mind-boggling about Jews is their insistence that it was 100 percent the fault of Christians.

First of all, the vast majority of Jews in Russia in 1917 we Russian only by the acquisition of Polish territory, meaning they had only been under Tsarist government for fewer than two hundred years. Moreover, while there were degrees of tolerance between the different monarchs, in general, Tsarist treatment of the Jews was an outgrowth of official efforts to relieve the suffering of the Russian peasantry on whom the Jews preyed.

I read a letter by a young Jewish woman who described her experience in Soviet Russia. The Jews in her community had learned that some official action was in the offing that would render one currency in circulation worthless and greatly amplify the value of another. So, with that inside knowledge the young woman travelled to some medium-sized village somewhere and found a Russian woman who would sell something or other so that she would be able to stick the woman with the bad currency. She describes how overwhelmingly sweet the Christian woman was, how she kept calling her honey, and invited her to her home where she made her tea and told her about her dead sons and on and on. The transaction was effected and the Jewish woman got back on the train for her village, knowing she had just stolen this woman's life savings. She was surprised that she felt guilty and considered finding a different victim but the train was leaving and, what could she do? Return to her village having cheated no one? Of course not.

How did the Jews in her village come by that special information? Did a Jew in the Soviet money-printing bureaucracy feed that insider knowledge to fellow Jews, thus allowing the Jews in Russia to dispossess in a despicable manner their Christian neighbors? Is this an example of the superior work ethic you like to claim is the reason for Jewish success? Do you think this weakens your claim that anti-Semitism is the irrational product of gentile envy and resentment? Did this kind of behavior by the Jews justify the Tsarist efforts to "repress" the Jews, taking measure like forbidding Jews from owning liquor establishments and what have you, as a means to curtail Jewish depredations?

Yes there was a lot of violence between Jews and Christians in pre-1917 Russia, i.e., before the Jewish Revolution, as the Russians call it. Lots of hatred and ill will. What's mind-boggling about Jews is their insistence that it was 100 percent the fault of Christians.
The Bolsheviks were 10-15 percent Jewish only .
Most Jews were forced into ghettos under the Russian tsars

You Russians are crazy types and very unpredictable

Arabs are Semites....

Wrong.

That is silly.
No comparison.

it was a terrorist act fomented in the minds ass lickers of the rapist pig of arabia-----one of thousands and more to come

New Topics

Forum List

Back