Massive Anti-Communist Demonstrations Taking Place Across Cuba

end of Latin American moscow style stalinism ? can we expect intervention of Putin´s little green men ?

Great News!!! all my prays with Cuban people today , if i can do something for you guys just ask !!

000_9ER2VY.jpg

ff79169a-c60c-11e3-ba0e-00144feabdc0

Cuba could have an island full of soulless corporate resorts, eateries and gas stations...emblazoned in every nook and cranny. Anal rainbow flags from cove to key. World Bank loans...World Bank debt. Agricultural dumping, tax free manufacturing zones where there citizens could earn as much as .25 cents/hour!
In other words...there is a paradise outside that awaits her.

Cuba could have an island full of soulless corporate resorts, eateries and gas stations...emblazoned in every nook and cranny. Anal rainbow flags from cove to key. World Bank loans...World Bank debt. Agricultural dumping, tax free manufacturing zones where there citizens could earn as much as .25 cents/hour!
.25 cents an hour is 1/4 cent per hour. Math is hard!

Last edited:
Ooooh look at Admiral nit picky...somethin got your panties in a twist sailor boy?

Isn't socialized medicine wonderful? Surprising that the Chinese haven't significantly bailed out the Marxists by now.

Ooooh look at Admiral nit picky...somethin got your panties in a twist sailor boy?
You have never seen a grocery store with a sign that says "Bananas .56 cents a pound?

I hate stupid!

You have never seen a grocery store with a sign that says "Bananas .56 cents a pound?

I hate stupid!
Aww it's ok...make some cocoa and pop in those Matlock tapes...kick your feet up...it's Sunday. Before you know it you will be dreaming...back in the South Pacific and coconut covered titties.

I hate stupid!
Aww it's ok...make some cocoa and pop in those Matlock tapes...kick your feet up...it's Sunday. Before you know it you will be dreaming...back in the South Pacific and coconut covered titties.
I taught mathematics and government classes for the better part of 21 years. I

You have a room temperature IQ apparently.

end of Latin American moscow style stalinism ? can we expect intervention of Putin´s little green men ?

Great News!!! all my prays with Cuban people today , if i can do something for you guys just ask !!

000_9ER2VY.jpg

ff79169a-c60c-11e3-ba0e-00144feabdc0

LOL over "low covid vaccination rates." Cuba has one of the lowest covid death rates in the world. Big pharma never quits, probably ran the story just to sneak that in.

Forum List

Back