Mass Shootings: We Have To Work Harder

I was wondering which of the socks would respond this time. It's always a question with you and your two socks.
And here I thought you were only interested in my dick. But now you are experiencing a foot fetish? Get yourself a girlfriend.

1654603758525.png

You were sticking your nose in bleating the hating points from the American Nazi party - the democrats.

You worry about your Caliphate, we'll worry about our Republic. Oh, and take the Nazi democrat with you.
What it is, you just bleat the same rhetoric, regardless of the audience. Try putting some adult mature thought into replies please

Awww look, the sock tried to be witty - but only got half way there..
So you're rejecting the whole girlfriend idea? Probably a wise decision because girls would find you just as revolting as everyone else does. Do me a favor and find someone else to obsess about. I'm a straight male and simply not interested in what you obviously want. Airport men's rooms might be a much better hunting ground than online forums. Many republicans can attest to that fact.

I blame all politicians on both sides of the aisle for allowing this to continue! Cowards and bought and paid for alike. And they all share the same lame excuse. Must not fuck with the 2nd Amendment! But nowhere in the 2nd Amendment does it say that we shouldn't inconvenience gun owners to have to actually reload every once and a while! We need to do something. At the very least, these excuse makers should attack large capacity magazines. If this last Texas lunatic had to stop to reload in order to continue his slaughter of little kids, some might have escaped!! I haven't heard anyone tell us why a person needs these 20-30 round clips. Hunting? Only if it becomes lawful to massacre an entire herd of deer at once. Target practice? The fuckin' targets will wait! Make no mistake about it, if the gun mfgrs and the NRA weren't spreading money around Washington or if there was another entity spreading more money to stop the carnage, it would be done. And no argument that it somehow violates the 2nd Amendment could be made that would pass muster in the courts. But my guess is that unless a few little kids that are the children of a Senator or a Representative are among the innocent victims of the cowardice and madness we have seen over and over again, it'll be a case of "Well! We did say we have you in our thoughts and prayers!! Didn't we??"

Democrats are not the “Nazi” party.

Don't be more of retard than you absolutely have to be.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

Those who claim such rubbish are Putin spies. I feel sorry for you and others who are as mindless as you are.

:)-

Well there's some logic. If you point out the fact that democrats are a fascist party and collectivist totalitarian vermin why then you're a "Putin spy." No need to actually support the collectivist totalitarian thug Putin, no just opposing the Reich is enough.

But tell me Nazi, didn't Quid Pro, Xi's little puppet dancing on a string, destroy the American energy sector and domestic energy independence largely on behalf of Vlad, who has been bribing Bought and Paid For Biden for 40 years? Of course he did, the legitimate president made America energy independent and DESTROYED the Russian economy, along with those of Iran and Venezuela - which all bribe Quid Pro - so the SECOND Quid Pro was Resident he destroyed the American oil and gas industry, for his client Vlad.

WHO is a "Putin spy" little Nazi?

So you're rejecting the whole girlfriend idea? Probably a wise decision because girls would find you just as revolting as everyone else does. Do me a favor and find someone else to obsess about. I'm a straight male and simply not interested in what you obviously want. Airport men's rooms might be a much better hunting ground than online forums. Many republicans can attest to that fact.

Don't worry, once you get to Jr. High things might get better for you.

I blame all politicians on both sides of the aisle for allowing this to continue! Cowards and bought and paid for alike. And they all share the same lame excuse. Must not fuck with the 2nd Amendment! But nowhere in the 2nd Amendment does it say that we shouldn't inconvenience gun owners to have to actually reload every once and a while! We need to do something. At the very least, these excuse makers should attack large capacity magazines. If this last Texas lunatic had to stop to reload in order to continue his slaughter of little kids, some might have escaped!! I haven't heard anyone tell us why a person needs these 20-30 round clips. Hunting? Only if it becomes lawful to massacre an entire herd of deer at once. Target practice? The fuckin' targets will wait! Make no mistake about it, if the gun mfgrs and the NRA weren't spreading money around Washington or if there was another entity spreading more money to stop the carnage, it would be done. And no argument that it somehow violates the 2nd Amendment could be made that would pass muster in the courts. But my guess is that unless a few little kids that are the children of a Senator or a Representative are among the innocent victims of the cowardice and madness we have seen over and over again, it'll be a case of "Well! We did say we have you in our thoughts and prayers!! Didn't we??"

Nazi bitch, does the 1st only protect words written with a quill and charcoal ink on parchment?

The problem with this argument is that it'll give you Nazis ideas, since you hate freedom of speech and all individual rights..

Forum List

Back