Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

To early to tell. No doubt likely some mentally unhinged person. We won't know until the perp is captured or killed.

Those poor people. Hopefully the assailant is apprehended soon and nobody else gets injured in the process.

What is it about Democrat run districts that’s seems to perpetuate these types of crimes?

7 victims in reported active shooter situation at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita

There was some news that the majority of injure were due to being trampled...the Asian male reported to be the shooter is on the loose.

To early to tell. No doubt likely some mentally unhinged person. We won't know until the perp is captured or killed.

Is there something in the water in Democrat run districts / shitholes that manifests this shit?

mindwars rating this as funny is all folks need to know about him.
upload_2019-11-14_11-58-57.png

What is it about Democrat run districts that’s seems to perpetuate these types of crimes?

7 victims in reported active shooter situation at Saugus High School in Santa Clarita

There was some news that the majority of injure were due to being trampled...the Asian male reported to be the shooter is on the loose.

Is there something in the water in Democrat run districts / shitholes that manifests this shit?

Yes...it is called democrat politicians, judges and prosecutors....

They did need a distraction from that Impeachment clown show.

Well done!! Make it political before the blood even dries!

Does this shit happen on ‘Republican” / ‘white people’ campuses?
Several fights break out at Fremont High School
Notice, you’ll see no blond hair in the crowd of cockroaches.

Yep it happens everywhere. Happened at my sons school last week and I live in a heavy Repub city that is 84% white.

Link?
Yeah, yeah...I’m sure those dark Democrats don’t have a greater propensity to be violent or anything...I mean, there’s no data out there to prove it or anything.

They did need a distraction from that Impeachment clown show.

And do they ever love it! I flipped on fox and all the noon time woman infobabes are so excited. You can tell they will likely have to do multiple panti changes. The only thing better then impeachment is a good old school shooting!

Forum List

Back