Mass Shooting in Orange, CA with 1 Child and 3 Adults Dead

Hey! I know! We should all buy more guns!

Not everyone. Just those who wish to defend themselves.
Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian. Not at the grocery store, the massage parlor, the nightclubs, the movies, the concerts, WalMart, walking down the street of their village, picking up their luggage...nowhere. Not One person armed to defend themself prevented themselves or others from being murdered during one of these murder fests.

Your argument doesn't work with mass shootings, and those are the ones we most fear because they are just people minding their business, doing nothing risky or unusual, being murdered by a stranger for no reason and without warning. Forget the kids in school who have been sitting ducks at Columbine, at Sandy Hook, and at Parkland.

At some point, these type of shootings will be the ones that trigger actual control of guns. Not because they are statistically the most deadly, but because they are the most terrifying to all of us.
Southerland Springs Church shooter was shot and killed by a private citizen with an AR15

Why does this bother you when major cities log shooting death counts like this every day? I guess as long as the murders are 'civilized' and one-on-one and not *gasp* :omg: a "mass murder", everything is cool.

What a stupid, twisted accusation. Its no wonder Trump lost the election.
The election was stolen and why does this always happen in leftist-controlled shit hole states and or cities?

Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian.
Not a single one?

what you mean is that the lying anti gun lib news media failed to keep you informed

Texas church shooting: Resident shot back and pursued gunman
You're right--it was the next door neighbor, wasn't it? I forgot about that one. He didn't stop the shooting, though, did he? Iirc, the shooter came running out of the church, he'd already done his damndest and was leaving, wasn't he, which is when the neighbor shot at him. But minor detail.

The best example of how useless guns are at defending against a mass shooter is the 2017 Vegas Route 91 Harvest Fest Shooting where one thug fired about 1,500 bullets, killed or injured 925 gun loving, gun toting country music fans. None of them, nor the massive armed police presence, nor armed security guards stopped the shooting. The shooter Stephen Paddock got tired of shooting the fools & suicide shot himself.
That one instance whereas citizens have stopped shooters countless times
There is no way you can prepare for everything that might happen. Where you want to take away the means to defend yourself against normal shootings

Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian. Not at the grocery store, the massage parlor, the nightclubs, the movies, the concerts, WalMart, walking down the street of their village, picking up their luggage...nowhere. Not One person armed to defend themself prevented themselves or others from being murdered during one of these murder fests.

Your argument doesn't work with mass shootings, and those are the ones we most fear because they are just people minding their business, doing nothing risky or unusual, being murdered by a stranger for no reason and without warning. Forget the kids in school who have been sitting ducks at Columbine, at Sandy Hook, and at Parkland.

At some point, these type of shootings will be the ones that trigger actual control of guns. Not because they are statistically the most deadly, but because they are the most terrifying to all of us.
Southerland Springs Church shooter was shot and killed by a private citizen with an AR15
Not until he had killed 26 people and was leaving the church. And the shooter got in his vehicle after being shot and stove into a tree being chased by police. So the way you put that is kind of misleading. Not that I'm not glad the neighbor shot him, I am,.

Why does this bother you when major cities log shooting death counts like this every day? I guess as long as the murders are 'civilized' and one-on-one and not *gasp* :omg: a "mass murder", everything is cool.

The election was stolen and why does this always happen in leftist-controlled shit hole states and or cities?

Shitholes like Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan? ALL 50 states certified their elections. Maybe Trump is just a liar. Georgia hasn't voted Republican in 30 years.

Not until he had killed 26 people and was leaving the church. And the shooter got in his vehicle after being shot and stove into a tree being chased by police. So the way you put that is kind of misleading. Not that I'm not glad the neighbor shot him, I am,.

Yeah, and he saved lives. EVERYONE in the church says so. So stop lying.

Churches in texas are no gun zones
You couldn't carry a gun in a church in Texas before 2019
The police never chased the shooter
The armed citizen chased the shooter and waited for the police to arrive

Shitholes like Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan? ALL 50 states certified their elections. Maybe Trump is just a liar. Georgia hasn't voted Republican in 30 years.
the fraud was certified the illegal votes were certified
You have it ass backwards Georgia is a red state and has been for several decades

Don't call me a liar. I may not recall all the details as it was years ago, but I do recall the shooter was leaving when he was shot, not shooting at anyone.

Don't call me a liar. I may not recall all the details as it was years ago, but I do recall the shooter was leaving when he was shot, not shooting at anyone.
Let's just face the fact a mass shooter will go to places they are less likely to meet an armed citizen

Shitholes like Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan?
My state has an activist Democrat governor, SOS and AG. Their "certification" is meaningless. Especially when they repeatedly broke the law regarding the 2020 election and she constantly complained about "that man in Washington "

Murder Rate by Country 2021 - World Population Review
211 rows · Japan, which has the lowest murder rate in the world of 0.2 per 100,000, has stringent weapons regulations. Obtaining a firearm involves a very lengthy application process, and murder is

It is misleading because this is a monoculture obedient country, has been for centuries.

And next, you will show us that their gun deaths are higher per capita than here in the U.S., right?

Mexico's murder rate is 3x higher than the U.S. and gun ownership is 10x lower.
Mexico is scarred by the US war on drugs. Why dont you compare the US with Europe?

Why don't you want to compare with Mexico? Do you believe brown people are inferior?

But, ok, let's compare with Europe: London's murder rate increased 28% last year. How do you explain that?
Rates go up and down but the UK and all of Europe is many times safer than gun crazy USA. That is a constant.

Since the 90's, the murder rate has gone down 50%. Can you say that about your country?

The common factor: guns in too many hands and horrible people with them - and this outcome.
To many hands has nothing to do with it at all lefty, but the horrible person part is spot on. Problem is that liberals and their misplaced compassion for the criminal element in this country, has been sending the message to them that the Democrat's got their back's because you know "the system" created them and their criminality.
Could have had the same quote in the 70's lol. Nothing changes. Although from Clinton's crackdown on crime to Obama for the most part people were tired of the poor me criminal have pity on me. The excuses started again with Obama.

. Anaheim
aminadab-gaxiola-gonzalez.jpg

As I thought and said he'd be he turned to be a white man.

White latinos are classified as white

120571670_361565061865493_6826820045327173088_n.jpg

Not playing this game of white racial purity shit games that whites like to play when someone from their race makes em look bad. He's white.

Unless they're illegal aliens; then they're brown...lmao

Forum List

Back