Mass Shooting in Orange, CA with 1 Child and 3 Adults Dead

[
Has it not occured to you, that others aren't to blame for black anything being held back----except for black themselves that chose to do bad instead of good? Blacks in Africa do badly, Blacks in hispanic nations do badly, blacks in america do badly ..most caribean blacks (cuba for example) also do worse than lighter skin counter parts as well...
And that's how white supremacy is maintained and sustained. You blame black people.

You see it all the time on USMB. They move the argument from what whites do to what they think blacks do. At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it is also a moral argument – directed not at blks but at whites themselves.
White Americans know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed.

Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses.

Making up excuses is way easier.

So If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed.

Stop with the fucking pitty party. Man up, clean up your neighborhood and stop blaming white folks.

Hey! I know! We should all buy more guns!

Not everyone. Just those who wish to defend themselves.
Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian. Not at the grocery store, the massage parlor, the nightclubs, the movies, the concerts, WalMart, walking down the street of their village, picking up their luggage...nowhere. Not One person armed to defend themself prevented themselves or others from being murdered during one of these murder fests.

Your argument doesn't work with mass shootings, and those are the ones we most fear because they are just people minding their business, doing nothing risky or unusual, being murdered by a stranger for no reason and without warning. Forget the kids in school who have been sitting ducks at Columbine, at Sandy Hook, and at Parkland.

At some point, these type of shootings will be the ones that trigger actual control of guns. Not because they are statistically the most deadly, but because they are the most terrifying to all of us.
Southerland Springs Church shooter was shot and killed by a private citizen with an AR15
Not until he had killed 26 people and was leaving the church. And the shooter got in his vehicle after being shot and stove into a tree being chased by police. So the way you put that is kind of misleading. Not that I'm not glad the neighbor shot him, I am,.

Everyone in the church house was unarmed.

Strange that not a single mass shooting incident has been stopped by an armed civilian. Not at the grocery store, the massage parlor, the nightclubs, the movies, the concerts, WalMart, walking down the street of their village, picking up their luggage...nowhere. Not One person armed to defend themself prevented themselves or others from being murdered during one of these murder fests.

Your argument doesn't work with mass shootings, and those are the ones we most fear because they are just people minding their business, doing nothing risky or unusual, being murdered by a stranger for no reason and without warning. Forget the kids in school who have been sitting ducks at Columbine, at Sandy Hook, and at Parkland.

At some point, these type of shootings will be the ones that trigger actual control of guns. Not because they are statistically the most deadly, but because they are the most terrifying to all of us.
Southerland Springs Church shooter was shot and killed by a private citizen with an AR15
Not until he had killed 26 people and was leaving the church. And the shooter got in his vehicle after being shot and stove into a tree being chased by police. So the way you put that is kind of misleading. Not that I'm not glad the neighbor shot him, I am,.

Well of course they were. Since time immemorial, churches were agreed to be sanctuaries, places of safety. Not any more, though.

The common factor: guns in too many hands and horrible people with them - and this outcome.

Hence the reason more law abiding people should be armed.

I have no problem with that... but extensive universal background check is paramount no matter how long it takes ... no need to hurry to get a gun.... but know this - far too many people are paranoid about government coming to take their guns ... they said so about Obama for years ... the result - pretty simple:

1617329786021.png

So If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed.
Blacks blaming whites for all their problems has nothing to do with them NOT wanting to accept responsibility for anything right?

Besides, there is absolutely no reason for ANY white person living today to feel any guilt what so ever.

The black people who WANT to make something of their life do so. Case closed.

The common factor: guns in too many hands and horrible people with them - and this outcome.

Hence the reason more law abiding people should be armed.

I have no problem with that... but extensive universal background check is paramount no matter how long it takes ... no need to hurry to get a gun.... but know this - far too many people are paranoid about government coming to take their guns ... they said so about Obama for years ... the result - pretty simple:

View attachment 475216

Biden has already said he wants to confiscate guns. There's nothing paranoid about it. Have you read HR 127?

Well of course they were. Since time immemorial, churches were agreed to be sanctuaries, places of safety. Not any more, though.

One element of safety is: self defense.

Yeah, and he saved lives. EVERYONE in the church says so. So stop lying.
Don't call me a liar. I may not recall all the details as it was years ago, but I do recall the shooter was leaving when he was shot, not shooting at anyone.

He left because he got shot at. If you don't know what you are talking about DON'T POST UNTIL YOU DO!

Why does this bother you when major cities log shooting death counts like this every day? I guess as long as the murders are 'civilized' and one-on-one and not *gasp* :omg: a "mass murder", everything is cool.

This must have been a white family. Democrats are racists who could not care less about dead babies in Chicago.

So we all discuss this and then nothing happens. As usual.

See you all at the next one.

Actually, we discuss this and a lot has happened:

• Someone just mentioned that, since 2019, you can now carry in a church in Texas.
  • We have many more states where unrestricted-by-government open carry is permitted.
  • There are far more states and localities where concealed carry is permitted.
  • Many more people carry guns every day.
  • Non-Fatal gun crimes are down by about 2/3 since gun carry has been more common. Murders are down by about 1/3.

What a ridiculous statement. You say that as though in all of history no churches were attacked until modern wacko mass killers in the past 50 years.
Heavens. For centuries and centuries, in times of war, or fleeing prosecution, people fled to churches as a place where they wouldn't be bothered, and this was respected by all. Even though it is no longer legally in force, the tradition of safety in a church continues. Continued.

• Non-Fatal gun crimes are down by about 2/3 since gun carry has been more common. Murders are down by about 1/3.

Link please.

Forum List

Back