mass shooting at oakland nightclub

No....you obviously have no idea what you are talking about......gun free zones don't keep anyone safe....allowing normal, law abiding people to carry guns on their person that they carry every where else will keep mass shooters away from schools...since mass shooters target gun free zones which people like you have created....

So turning our schools into ammo dumps is the cure for mass shooters
Hey...the clinton's have already turned it into a 3rd world shithole.....in their 30 years they have corrupted the Presidency, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the commerce Department and the IRS....

You guys will find the hell they are creating nothing like what you expect....you can't corrupt every aspect of government and expect it to actually serve your purposes...

The pos repub running the fbi thinks it's his duty to report to repub dog & pony shows. You'll have to thank repubs for that bullshit.

No.....ending gun free zones protects our children.....normal, law abiding people are forced to disarm if they take their kids to school or pick them up.......gun free zones attract mass shooter as we know from the journals, videos and confessions of mass shooters...they choose places where people will be unarmed, so they can kill at will until the police show up..with gun.....

Law abiding gun owner are not the ones shooting up schools ..... and making them gun free allows the actual killers to kill at will....

That's bullshit. People showed up at Pearl Harbor one day and killed 3000. And they were all heavily armed.

Oh come on....... Yeah, that's extremely comparable. A world war, verses a criminal who shoots unarmed people. Very similar indeed.

The average criminal is a coward. Most flee at the sight of an armed civilian. Survey years ago found that criminals were far more afraid of a civilian with a gun, than a police officer. You can protest police for doing their duty. All a civilian has to do is prove fear of harm.

It should be telling that the majority of mass shootings happen in gun free zones.

You claim the majority of mass shootings happen in gun free zones yet many of the mass shootings I'm familiar with were not gun free zones, and yes armed citizens even witnessed the mass shooting but chose not to get involved. So we are no safer in that regard.

Sorry...actual research shows that almost all mass shootings happen in legally created gun free zones....name some that were not and we can discuss them....if you go to mother jones they list all of the mass shootings from 1982 with details....we are talking mass public shootings...not gang shootings......

And let's turn our schools into ammo dumps. Just like third world Islamic shithole people do. That'll make our children safe. According to the pro gunners on this board.
If you have legitimate concerns about school shootings, why do you want school faculty and state to not have the means to protect themselves and their students from same?

I would never choose to turn our schools into ammo dumps.
You if given the opportunity would stupidly turn our schools into ammo dumps based entirely on your mistaken belief that the children will be safer. When in fact that is not the case.

And let's turn our schools into ammo dumps. Just like third world Islamic shithole people do. That'll make our children safe. According to the pro gunners on this board.
If you have legitimate concerns about school shootings, why do you want school faculty and state to not have the means to protect themselves and their students from same?

You if given the opportunity would stupidly turn our schools into ammo dumps based entirely on your mistaken belief that the children will be safer. When in fact that is not the case.

Facts have nothing to do with your argument....you can link to no study that shows that gun free zones save lives.....in fact, they draw mass shooters who choose them over places where they will meet armed resistance....

The pos repub running the fbi thinks it's his duty to report to repub dog & pony shows. You'll have to thank repubs for that bullshit.

No.....ending gun free zones protects our children.....normal, law abiding people are forced to disarm if they take their kids to school or pick them up.......gun free zones attract mass shooter as we know from the journals, videos and confessions of mass shooters...they choose places where people will be unarmed, so they can kill at will until the police show up..with gun.....

Law abiding gun owner are not the ones shooting up schools ..... and making them gun free allows the actual killers to kill at will....

That's bullshit. People showed up at Pearl Harbor one day and killed 3000. And they were all heavily armed.

Oh come on....... Yeah, that's extremely comparable. A world war, verses a criminal who shoots unarmed people. Very similar indeed.

The average criminal is a coward. Most flee at the sight of an armed civilian. Survey years ago found that criminals were far more afraid of a civilian with a gun, than a police officer. You can protest police for doing their duty. All a civilian has to do is prove fear of harm.

It should be telling that the majority of mass shootings happen in gun free zones.

You claim the majority of mass shootings happen in gun free zones yet many of the mass shootings I'm familiar with were not gun free zones, and yes armed citizens even witnessed the mass shooting but chose not to get involved. So we are no safer in that regard.

Sorry...actual research shows that almost all mass shootings happen in legally created gun free zones....name some that were not and we can discuss them....if you go to mother jones they list all of the mass shootings from 1982 with details....we are talking mass public shootings...not gang shootings......

Gabby giffords, the national guard troops gunned down near Reno.

You did not address the question:
If you have legitimate concerns about school shootings, why do you want school faculty and staff to not have the means to protect themselves and their students from same?

If you have legitimate concerns about school shootings, why do you want school faculty and staff to not have the means to protect themselves and their students from same?

My only concern is goofballs like you trying to turn our schools into ammo dumps. That is unacceptable.

Gabby giffords, the national guard troops gunned down near Reno.

Gabby Giffords was a political shooting....and national guard troops...you do realize they are unarmed even in their armories....they have no ammunition...right? I served in the Guard for 7 years....we had weapons...no ammo....

The best way to stop a gunman from shooting people is to shoot back.
We already have people that do just that. The police.
And in the several minutes it takes for the police to arrive?

And the gunners that choose not to get involed during a mass shooting? They may as well not have a gun

They are not responsible for stopping mass shootings.....but when they have stepped in they have stopped shooters. And I will tell you....they are in a better position than all the people who are unarmed.

Research shows mass shootings end in about 5 minutes......the police arrive in about 4-5 minutes...Sandy Hook was over in 5 minutes......he committed suicide only after he heard the police sirens approaching......

Also, research shows that the lowest body counts happen when there is armed resistance at the outbreak of the attack, and the highest when you have to rely on the police to get their with guns....

My only concern is goofballs like you trying to turn our schools into ammo dumps. That is unacceptable.
It does not surprise me that you care not for the lives of innocent schoolkids.

And in the several minutes it takes for the police to arrive?
And the gunners that choose not to get involed during a mass shooting? They may as well not have a gun
I see you fully understand you have no answer to my question.

Forum List

Back