Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

Poor little howler monkey. No mention of them Africans how sold their own people to slave traders. Lol.
Not sure how that "but their own people sold them into slavery" statement has ever excused the fact that our nation was built on the backs of slaves.

And what exactly do people think they mean when they say "their own people?"

Other black, African people?
As if they were ALL the same?
Because that is just willfully ignorant.
As ignorant as thinking all people of European ancestry are homogenous.

Not sure how that "but their own people sold them into slavery" statement has ever excused the fact that our nation was built on the backs of slaves.

Are you going to the other countries in the world who still have slavery, and protesting?

Are you going to the other countries in the world who still have slavery, and protesting?
I am not protesting slavery. I really don't give a shit about past things I can't do anything about changing.
I only brought up the slavery issue in response to racist assholes who don't seem to understand that racial diversity is part of America.
These people wear their ignorant, racist, redneck inbreeding on their sleeve and use ridiculous disparaging terms to describe non white citizens of their own country.

But that's a pretty clever way to say you think slavery is just "ok" and "normal."
Mention the fact that id didn't only occur here.

For thousands of years at that. Getting shipped to the American colonies was the best thing that ever happened to them, which is why they wouldn't be caught dead going back home. They would have to work.

Best thing that ever happened to them? Being packed on a ship with little food or ability to move (and lots didn't survive the trip btw), to be forced into working for someone who treated them horribly? Being shipped here was the "best thing for them"?

Are you really that ignorant, or are you that stupid?

Really? Then how did it keep growing after slavery was abolished? make up something good now!

I am not protesting slavery. I really don't give a shit about past things I can't do anything about changing.
I only brought up the slavery issue in response to racist assholes who don't seem to understand that racial diversity is part of America.
These people wear their ignorant, racist, redneck inbreeding on their sleeve and use ridiculous disparaging terms to describe non white citizens of their own country.

But that's a pretty clever way to say you think slavery is just "ok" and "normal."
Mention the fact that id didn't only occur here.
That isn't true, I am saying why does the U.S bare all the blame.

Best thing that ever happened to them? Being packed on a ship with little food or ability to move (and lots didn't survive the trip btw), to be forced into working for someone who treated them horribly? Being shipped here was the "best thing for them"?

Are you really that ignorant, or are you that stupid?
He is really that ignorant.
Scary right?

Monterey Shooter purchased his firearm legally almost 4 decades ago, and eight out of every ten High Profile mass Shooters of the last 20 years did also .

Forum List

Back