Mass shooting 16+ shot 10 killed in Monterey park, Ca

Now a 67 year old Ornamental ( Asian ) has killed 7 People at Pot Farms in Half Moon Bay Ca. Another When Senior Slopes Attack Incident ?
Here's a link...

What the Hell is going on in the Asian community?

same thing going on in the rest of America.

It's too easy to get a gun and too hard to get mental health treatment.

So why don't we make it HARD to get a gun and EASY to get mental health treatment?
howler-monkey-Costa-Rica.jpg

Dear lying scum,

California has the most strict guns laws in the country.
Red flag laws
No concealed carry
magazine bans
background checks
Assault weapons bans

It should be clear even to a liar like you that none of those laws work and the only answer is to allow citizens to be armed and stop allowing violent criminals to go free and ignoring the mentally ill.

^ I bet this angers you vermin to no end..

Oh yes there is. I would say many gun owners keep their head down, but meet the vocal anti common sense gun nut, the rhetoric they spew is repetitive/constant. It's as though they parrot fashion some kind of gun nut 10 commandments.

I don't disagree that there are some over the top, but they certainly aren't the majority, while with Democrats the nutjobs are definitely the majority and lead the Party around by the nose on policy. I don't object to requiring a safety course for first time purchases, and some snivel about that, but hey, I lived through the sniveling. lol

Last edited:
Oh yes there is. I would say many gun owners keep their head down, but meet the vocal anti common sense gun nut, the rhetoric they spew is repetitive/constant. It's as though they parrot fashion some kind of gun nut 10 commandments.
howler-monkey-Costa-Rica.jpg

Dear lying scum,

California has the most strict guns laws in the country.
Red flag laws
No concealed carry
magazine bans
background checks
Assault weapons bans

Uh, those laws aren't particularly strict. Background checks are a joke. Hey, I got a background check from Illinois to get a FOID card. It consisted of paying $11.00 and having someone punch my name into a computer.

Same with Red Flag laws. They don't even allow them to permanently take a gun nuts guns away.

It should be clear even to a liar like you that none of those laws work and the only answer is to allow citizens to be armed and stop allowing violent criminals to go free and ignoring the mentally ill.

More people shooting isn't really an answer, since that just ends up with more bullets flying around in a confused situation.

In the scenario you listed, two people other than the gunman were still killed.

Uh, those laws aren't particularly strict. Background checks are a joke. Hey, I got a background check from Illinois to get a FOID card. It consisted of paying $11.00 and having someone punch my name into a computer.

Same with Red Flag laws. They don't even allow them to permanently take a gun nuts guns away.

More people shooting isn't really an answer, since that just ends up with more bullets flying around in a confused situation.

In the scenario you listed, two people other than the gunman were still killed.
Thanks for admitting you're a lying nazi that only wants to disarm the law abiding.

Well your ancestors enslaved theirs for around 400 years so yeah...speaking of "thuggery" it really sucks when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

lol few Americans were slave owners. Of course you need to rely on historical fiction so this post is for the lurkers, not you, so don't feel 'speshul' or anything.

Well your ancestors enslaved theirs for around 400 years so yeah...speaking of "thuggery" it really sucks when the shoe is on the other foot huh?
Poor little howler monkey. No mention of them Africans how sold their own people to slave traders. Lol.

I'm sure they dunked your Yarmulke in the toilet a bunch of times...while you were still wearing it.

No, that data is for murders that aren't solved, so they don't know what the relationship was.

The majority where the killer IS know, it's someone the victim knew, too.

Despite his name, I'm not sure he actually WAS Vietnamese. His ex-wife said he was from China.

Despite all you wank fantasies, that almost never happens. We have more guns than people in this country, and mass shooters are almost never stopped by a civilian with a gun... and on the few occassions where that does happen, it's after he's already taken a bunch of lives.
Come get them nazi.

Poor little howler monkey. No mention of them Africans how sold their own people to slave traders. Lol.

For thousands of years at that. Getting shipped to the American colonies was the best thing that ever happened to them, which is why they wouldn't be caught dead going back home. They would have to work.

Thanks for admitting you're a lying nazi that only wants to disarm the law abiding.

The Law abiding are the problem... since most gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence.

lol few Americans were slave owners. Of course you need to rely on historical fiction so this post is for the lurkers, not you, so don't feel 'speshul' or anything.

No, but a lot of Americans went to war to keep people as slaves, even if they didn't own them.

At least the Germans have the decency to be embarrassed about Hitler. We have to fight to get a Klan Leader's statue taken down.

The Law abiding are the problem... since most gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence.

No, but a lot of Americans went to war to keep people as slaves, even if they didn't own them.

At least the Germans have the decency to be embarrassed about Hitler. We have to fight to get a Klan Leader's statue taken down.
Come get them Nazi.

Be there nazi.
Naw, I'll be watching on TV and laughing like I did during Waco.

What Does WACO stand for?

1. We Ain't Comin' Out
2. We All Cremated Ourselves
3. When Attacked, CookOut!

What are they gonna call the TV Miniseries about David Koresh?

"A Match Made in Heaven"

What kind of pants do Branch Davidian's wear?

Charred-Ash Jeans

What were David KorASH's Last Words?

"No, Bud Light!"
"Just kidding, I'm not really God."
"OW!!!!" <- best guess.

What do David KorASH and Burger King Whopper have in common?

They are both flame broiled.

Why is David KorASH still in the news?

Because of his smouldering personality.

Q: How many Branch Davidians does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: None, BD's use natural lighting.

Q: How many BDs can you fit in the back of a Volkswagon?
A: All of them, right now. The ones who left are wimps, and don't count.

Q: Whats the heat capacity of a BD?
A: Not high enough, apparently.

So you aren't counting the gang bangers killing each other in all the major cities run by democrats?

Forum List

Back