Mass Killings.....Why it Happens, mostly here, in the USA. Why?

So WHY do we have people take guns to school/clubs/churches/crowds and kill people?

WHY?
It is NOT about too many guns.
It is NOT about Assault Weapons.
It's NOT about gun registration.
It is NOT about illegal Immigration.
It is NOT about many other things either.

You know why, It is NOT because of gun laws, I support the 2nd, and so do MOST here.
This support of the 2nd is NOT the topic.

It's about HATRED, caused by DIVISION.

People KILL because of crime, jealousy, and HATRED.
Mostly HATRED
............ Caused by Division.

Division of Race, Sex, Identity, Choice, Religion. Among others too.

Sure, let's throw in the mentally unstable, but that's an easy out.
Sure, Crazy, Mentally Unstable People Snap, but they are not usually among the Mass Killers.
Mass Killers have Plans. Mostly built upon HATRED.
Most of what is defined as "mass killings"(3 or more) is gang and drug related shootings in the Democrat controlled big city ghettos. among minorities

South America has over 400 million population. Mass shootings are so rare in South America that they aren't even recorded since South America, much like North and Central America,.. Duh! is not even a country. But way to heft them goalposts. :sigh2:

Well I guess all of those pleas for asylum are complete bullshit then.

Grumblenuts......
Another idiot who responds with the laugh emoji because he lacks the intelligence to respond with actual words.
FireShot Capture 005 - Mass Killings.....Why it Happens, mostly here, in the USA. Why_ - Pag_ ...png

^^^^^^^
Idiot

So WHY do we have people take guns to school/clubs/churches/crowds and kill people?

WHY?

You know why, It is NOT because of gun laws, I support the 2nd, and so do MOST here.

Mostly HATRED

Sure, Crazy, Mentally Unstable People Snap, but they are not usually among the Mass Killers.
By far the biggest purveyor of division is the leftwing media and Democrats and Democrat politicians. With every shooting of a black by a white cop, they presume racism before any facts are known. They also blow up every minor event and make it out to be racist. With every mass shooting, they lie and say the shooter was motivated by conservative talk, when the shooter wasn't even conservative. This has happened several times.

I believe many leftwing media members and Democrat politicians will end up in Hell because of their fomenting such division.

"easy access"

Buy today and kill tomorrow mentality.
No "cool down" purchase waiting period.
The WalMart shooter bought a 9mm in the morning and killed that same day.

It is not possible to legislate any sort of "cool down" concept, because if the person is so emotional as to be dangerous, then there are infinite legal or illegal weapons they can and will use.
So if the person is deemed truly dangerous, it is the person themselves who has to be taken into custody and evaluated.

In the Walmart 9 mm example, that is likely a lie because Walmart discontinued their sales of pistols over 5 years go.

By far the biggest purveyor of division is the leftwing media and Democrats and Democrat politicians. With every shooting of a black by a white cop, they presume racism before any facts are known. They also blow up every minor event and make it out to be racist. With every mass shooting, they lie and say the shooter was motivated by conservative talk, when the shooter wasn't even conservative. This has happened several times.

I believe many leftwing media members and Democrat politicians will end up in Hell because of their fomenting such division.

I disagree, because I almost always see cops draw and point guns illegally at unarmed people ALL THE TIME.
While they likely do it the most with Blacks, it is clear cops are inherently dangerous, out of control, and do not at all feel restricted by the laws all the rest of us are forced to follow.

Violence, anger, and crime, is all caused by inequality, discrimination, lack of opportunity, lack of resources, hereditary control over wealth, power, the means of production, lack of access to health care, lack of access to education, etc.

It is not possible to legislate any sort of "cool down" concept, because if the person is so emotional as to be dangerous, then there are infinite legal or illegal weapons they can and will use.
So if the person is deemed truly dangerous, it is the person themselves who has to be taken into custody and evaluated.

In the Walmart 9 mm example, that is likely a lie because Walmart discontinued their sales of pistols over 5 years go.
Did you infer he bought the 9mm at WalMart? I didn't.

WHY?

Mostly HATRED

WHY?

Mostly HATRED

No......in 2021 we had 6 mass public shootings......6 people out of over 350 million people.

In 2020 we had 2 mass public shootings.....2 people out of over 350 million people.

The people who do mass public shootings do it because they are mentally unstable.

Everyone has problems with other people in life....they just don't turn to violence because of it.

A proliferation of and easy access to semi-automatic weapons that can kill multiple people in one short sitting.

Not all that hard to figure out.

Boy, you are stupid........

The Cumbria shooting in Britain....used a sawn off, double barrel shotgun, and bolt action rifle...you idiot....killed 11 people...

Again.....

2021.... 6 mass public shootings....6 people out of 350 million Americans.

2020...2 mass public shootings....2 people out of over 350 million Americans.

The rarest of rare events......likely more rare than people being hit by lightning...

444 people hit by lightning in the U.S.....so yes ...... 6 vs 444 million people.....the rarest of rare events...

A proliferation of and easy access to semi-automatic weapons that can kill multiple people in one short sitting.

Not all that hard to figure out.

I see your Chinese pay masters have you back on the gun control schtick....

"easy access"

Buy today and kill tomorrow mentality.
No "cool down" purchase waiting period.
The WalMart shooter bought a 9mm in the morning and killed that same day.

NO......you idiots......

Number of actual, mass public shootings in the U.S........is tiny....compared to our total population...

I get it.....you need to pretend this is a huge problem because you can get the democrat party media to scare uninformed people with it...........

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

We've had that same access for decades yet it wasnt a problem then.

Actually, more and more Americans have purchased guns in the millions and yet mass public shootings haven't increased per capita........in relation to the millions of actual guns bought and mass public shootings...

Forum List

Back