mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

You Moon Bats are outdoing yourselves today with your denial, aren't you?

Nashville is like many of American cities that are run by incompetent Democrats that don't give a shit about anything.

They were kissing BLM's ass big time including removing those police from the Nashville schools that were arresting the goddamn Negro troublemakers. This was done in response to the Negro Insurrection of 2020.

The private schools were not able to use available state funds to hire officers.
This is that district's Representative:

The left is celebrating this because it is an opportunity to push their gun confiscation plans which they call Gun Control.. Actually, they don't care that children in a christian school have been murdered by one of their own. The Shooter is expendable.
well i'll show you.

90% of violent crime is committed by males. And you are the one fixating on race. I wonder why.

Over 50% of the murder in this country is committed by 7% of the population....you are the one bringing up that stat, not me......

What good would letting the police station know? The cops are usually on patrol.

They put out an all call to all the units in the area and the police station sends out everyone.......I would have to ask, but I think the blue police pull stations also go out to the cars on patrol, I'll have to look..

But the main point is it bypasses the 911 call center and goes directly to the station who can immediately alert all units.....

Forum List

Back