MASKS DON'T WORK... PROOF that's being censored.

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
This MASK hysteria is pathetic. In fact, you people wearing masks look like idiots, especially the cloth ones, which are not protecting you AT ALL, ZERO, ZIP, NADDA. They're nothing but a warm, moist BACTERIA GARDEN hanging off your FACE, and you're BREATHING IT, and it's NOT healthy. This huge PUSH to force EVERYONE to wear a mask is POLITICAL.

Now for some REAL "SCIENCE" on MASKS...

Last edited:
This MASK hysteria is pathetic. In fact, you people wearing masks look like idiots, especially the cloth ones, which are not protecting you AT ALL, ZERO, ZIP, NADDA. They're nothing but a warm, moist BACTERIA GARDEN hanging off your FACE, and you're BREATHING IT, and it NOT healthy. This huge PUSH to force EVERYONE to wear a mask is POLITICAL.

I have posted a few papers as well, the resident leftists in the forum IGNORES it because they have a script handed to them to follow.

It is why they are so ignorant.

Here is what I posted in another thread:

What good do the masks do, really?
By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

We are seeing jurisdictions everywhere imposing mask bans at a rate that approaches the number of bars being threatened with liquor license revocation for failing to enforce social distancing. If that sentence seems complicated, then you are beginning to appreciate just how confusing all the arguments are about face coverings. After all, we have N95s, surgical masks, homemade cloth masks (enjoy the video), and the classic train robber bandana. Just for good measure, as I wore my cup-style dust mask on my last pass through Costco, I saw staff members wearing required face coverings that came from lathe section at Woodcraft.

1593359587454.png

Figure 1: Mask styles.

It should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that these masks are not all identical in their intended use and possible function against viruses. The bandana and face shield represent the extreme of one side of the spectrum. The shield blocks large objects (relative to viruses) traveling from striking the user's eyes at high speeds. The bandana blocks the good guys from seeing who the bad guy is. In both cases, breathing around them is very easy, and aerosols aren't blocked. They may be effective against a sneeze, but ordinary breathing or talking defeats them easily. The cup-style dust mask falls roughly into that same category. Let's look at the better masks.

I wore surgical masks daily for 36 years as an anesthesiologist. Their purpose was to reduce the chance that I would infect an open wound with bacteria from my mouth. This article of faith has been shown to be false. If staff who are working outside of the immediate sterile field do not wear masks, there is no increase in wound infections. And this is in a closed environment where staff will be present for hours. This casts a very large cloud of doubt on the utility of masks for COVID-19.

LINK

Last edited:
This MASK hysteria is pathetic. In fact, you people wearing masks look like idiots, especially the cloth ones, which are not protecting you AT ALL, ZERO, ZIP, NADDA. They're nothing but a warm, moist BACTERIA GARDEN hanging off your FACE, and you're BREATHING IT, and it NOT healthy. This huge PUSH to force EVERYONE to wear a mask is POLITICAL.

Old news. The mask is a symbol of obedience. It has no value from a scientific standpoint, only from a political one.

democrats want to cow America.

Bend the knee.

1593610256375.png

Wear a burka
1593610637128.png

1593610624554.png

Masks work IF it's an N95 mask (or better)

AND IF you are clean shaven
AND IF you wear the mask correctly

Then it should work for about 8 hours before you need to throw it out.

99.99% of people are not even using an N95 mask.

I used a mask while removing asbestos from a house built in 1915 and it worked..

The mask you used isn't a typical face mask the public are using, stop the B.S. fella!

Er ... no ... your basic $5 mask works great in construction zones ... I wouldn't wire brush burnt timbers without one ... even a moist bandana is a major help with gyp dust ... ask any experienced construction worker ...

Is wearing a mask 100% effective? ... no, it's not ... it's used by people who already have the virus and it helps them to not spread it ... same reason surgeons wear one when they operate ... not to protect the doctor, rather to protect the patient ... see the difference? ...

I used a mask while removing asbestos from a house built in 1915 and it worked..

The mask you used isn't a typical face mask the public are using, stop the B.S. fella!

Er ... no ... your basic $5 mask works great in construction zones ... I wouldn't wire brush burnt timbers without one ... even a moist bandana is a major help with gyp dust ... ask any experienced construction worker ...

Is wearing a mask 100% effective? ... no, it's not ... it's used by people who already have the virus and it helps them to not spread it ... same reason surgeons wear one when they operate ... not to protect the doctor, rather to protect the patient ... see the difference? ...

Your reply is a little deceptive because I was responding to Moonglows statement about removing a dangerous material, which is strictly regulated by law, since you MUST have Asbestos removal training, a permit and Respirator filtered Masks, before you can legally remove asbestos.

I have posted a few papers as well, the resident leftists in the forum IGNORES it because they have a script handed to them to follow.

By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

We are seeing jurisdictions everywhere imposing mask bans at a rate that approaches the number of bars being threatened with liquor license revocation for failing to enforce social distancing. If that sentence seems complicated, then you are beginning to appreciate just how confusing all the arguments are about face coverings. After all, we have N95s, surgical masks, homemade cloth masks (enjoy the video), and the classic train robber bandana. Just for good measure, as I wore my cup-style dust mask on my last pass through Costco, I saw staff members wearing required face coverings that came from lathe section at Woodcraft.

1593359587454.png

It should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that these masks are not all identical in their intended use and possible function against viruses. The bandana and face shield represent the extreme of one side of the spectrum. The shield blocks large objects (relative to viruses) traveling from striking the user's eyes at high speeds. The bandana blocks the good guys from seeing who the bad guy is. In both cases, breathing around them is very easy, and aerosols aren't blocked. They may be effective against a sneeze, but ordinary breathing or talking defeats them easily. The cup-style dust mask falls roughly into that same category. Let's look at the better masks.

I wore surgical masks daily for 36 years as an anesthesiologist. Their purpose was to reduce the chance that I would infect an open wound with bacteria from my mouth. This article of faith has been shown to be false. If staff who are working outside of the immediate sterile field do not wear masks, there is no increase in wound infections. And this is in a closed environment where staff will be present for hours. This casts a very large cloud of doubt on the utility of masks for COVID-19.

LINK

no it does not "DOC"----the issue is Aerosol-----remember? like the stuff that created the tuberculosis epidemic? PS I never saw anyone GET EXCITED if a person stood at the door of an OR without a mask----as an intern rotating thru Anesthesiology (eons ago)
I never word a mask unless I was asked to ASSIST. Getting back to adenovirus-----if you want FLU---take a bus during the local outbreak. The mask is to avoid transmission----not protect the bandit----for that wash your hands and avoid scratching your asshole

By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

1593359587454.png

LINK

no it does not "DOC"----the issue is Aerosol-----remember? like the stuff that created the tuberculosis epidemic? PS I never saw anyone GET EXCITED if a person stood at the door of an OR without a mask----as an intern rotating thru Anesthesiology (eons ago)
I never word a mask unless I was asked to ASSIST. Getting back to adenovirus-----if you want FLU---take a bus during the local outbreak. The mask is to avoid transmission----not protect the bandit----for that wash your hands and avoid scratching your asshole

It is OBVIOUS you didn't read my posted article.

:cuckoo:

By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

1593359587454.png

LINK

how could I ?-----the CIA censored it

By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

1593359587454.png

LINK

Bullshit, the article is right here on THIS thread page.

Your excuse for not reading it is hilarious.

By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

1593359587454.png

LINK

not as hilarious as your paranoia-----" DA PIGS ARE CENSORING ME"

By Ted Noel, MD
June 26, 2020

Excerpt:

1593359587454.png

LINK

not as hilarious as your paranoia-----" DA PIGS ARE CENSORING ME"

Your delusions doesn't impress me, you don't want to read the existing article, which is your right, but a good way to be ignorant.

I never said someone is censoring me.

You forget your pills this morning?

Last edited:
My brother who is a physician AND a registered pharmacist has been resisting wearing a mask in public but only WITH patients, just this morning sent me an email, as follows:

GOOD MORNING, due to the new surge we’re seeing in the Wuhan virus I want you to wear your mask whenever you leave your apartment. And social distance, wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and water.
Love U
Your favorite doctor.

I had recently already started wearing a mask in crowded places but now I will be following doctors' orders for sure as he is in a position to know more inside information about this virus than I do.

Last edited:
Masks work IF it's an N95 mask (or better)

AND IF you are clean shaven
AND IF you wear the mask correctly

Then it should work for about 8 hours before you need to throw it out.

99.99% of people are not even using an N95 mask.
No it doesn't. Not for a virus especially covid 19 anyway. Someone on here uses the analogy that wearing a mask is analogous to putting up a chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out of your yard. The difference between an N95 and the cloth bullshit people are making up or maybe a particle mask from the hardware store is like putting up a chain link or a chicken wire fence. The trouble here is most of the public is ignorant when it comes to conceptualizing the sizes we're talking about here so are apt to accept a lot of the bullshit put out there especially by the political entities who specialize in and make careers of pumping out bullshit.
I suppose I have an unfair advantage having had hands on experience with electron microscope technology and years of work experience manufacturing semiconductors using sub micron geometries and feature sizes. However the math and simple physics involved here should make rational sense to anyone with a functioning brain and who is willing to use it.

Forum List

Back