MASKS DON'T WORK... PROOF that's being censored.

Your reply is a little deceptive because I was responding to Moonglows statement about removing a dangerous material, which is strictly regulated by law, since you MUST have Asbestos removal training, a permit and Respirator filtered Masks, before you can legally remove asbestos.

I'm not going to call you ignorant ... this is a common misconception ... asbestos removal regulations only apply to businesses who remove asbestos and lead paint ... folks who deal with this everyday for many years ... the homeowner is NOT subject to these regulations ... you know, liberals and their "property rights" agenda ...

Excerpts from "Is it Legal to Remove Asbestos Yourself" -- The Spruce -- April 30th, 2020:
As of 2018, there are no federal regulations that ban a homeowner from removing asbestos from his or her own residence. However, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) strongly recommends that you hire a professional to remove the asbestos. While the EPA advises you to find an accredited abatement professional, it also states that "federal law does not require persons who inspect, repair or remove asbestos-containing materials in detached single-family homes to be trained and accredited."

Due to this patchwork of [state and local] regulations, it is impossible to generalize about the legality of self-removal across all areas. Therefore, the best source for information on requirements in your area is the local building department or health department. In many communities, homeowners are legally allowed to remove asbestos by themselves, with a few restrictions

Disposing of asbestos contaminated material is a different matter ... but here in eco-terrorist libtard we're-bluer-than-you-are Oregon, we need only double bag lead paint chips and into the landfill they go ...

<trivia>Clothing made of asbestos doesn't need to be washed, just simply set the clothe in a fire and it comes out clean ...</trivia>

No it doesn't. Not for a virus especially covid 19 anyway. Someone on here uses the analogy that wearing a mask is analogous to putting up a chain link fence to keep mosquitoes out of your yard. The difference between an N95 and the cloth bullshit people are making up or maybe a particle mask from the hardware store is like putting up a chain link or a chicken wire fence. The trouble here is most of the public is ignorant when it comes to conceptualizing the sizes we're talking about here so are apt to accept a lot of the bullshit put out there especially by the political entities who specialize in and make careers of pumping out bullshit.
I suppose I have an unfair advantage having had hands on experience with electron microscope technology and years of work experience manufacturing semiconductors using sub micron geometries and feature sizes. However the math and simple physics involved here should make rational sense to anyone with a functioning brain and who is willing to use it.

Although I agree that cloth won't stop dry viral packets from escaping ... the cloth is hygroscopic and quickly absorbs the droplets of water where most of the viral packets are ... not perfect protection, but it is effective in slowing down the rate of transmission ...

The better question is why someone who knows they're contagious is out and about spreading the virus instead of self-isolating? ... face masks are not a replacement for common sense hygiene ... I blame the health care industry, they want you to get sick so they can take all your money curing you ... if we started preventing infections, hospitals would go bankrupt and shut their doors ... if it looks, feels, tastes, smells, and sounds like an economic bubble, there's a very good chance it's an economic bubble ... capitalism at it's finest ...

Forum List

Back