Maskless DCCC Retreat in Napa

Here is Nancy Pelosi hosting a fund raiser in money town, otherwise known as Napa Valley.

Look kids, no one is wearing a mask and it is elbow to elbow globalists making sure Twinkle Toes is in office till she dies.

1629729905531.png

As for the Afghan crisis, Nancy is not concerned at all, just like Bug out Joe cuz there really is no crisis, is there.

Everything is being handled best it can.

Its obviously just political theater intended to be a show for the ignorant masses. Its always "Wear a mask of youll kill your grandma" or "wear your mask because we said so" and "Wear your mask so you dont kill kids". Its always just short blunt do as we say kind of messages. Its always just a scare tactic or something designed to make people feel like they will not be a part of the group unless they do it.

They dont try to reason or explain or be realistic. Its always "What we say is right and youre either with us or against us"

And that is their problem. You can convince people by talking to them, reasoning or whatnot. Just demanding someone does something will make a lot of them diametrically opposed to you, even if they agree with you. People dont like to be ordered to do something, or demanded to agree. Nothing turns me off more than someone just saying "DO AS I SAY!" even if I agree with them Ill still dig in my heels and resist.

Here is Nancy Pelosi hosting a fund raiser in money town, otherwise known as Napa Valley.

Look kids, no one is wearing a mask and it is elbow to elbow globalists making sure Twinkle Toes is in office till she dies.

View attachment 529768

As for the Afghan crisis, Nancy is not concerned at all, just like Bug out Joe cuz there really is no crisis, is there.

Everything is being handled best it can.
I am glad the rich, fat fucks are mask-less I hope they get Covid and die.

Their minions don't care. These politicians are bold because they know the indoctrination is deep with their supporters. Heck, it is so deep that even their non-politician followers are at this lunch dancing up a storm. Talk about hypocrisy.

Their minions don't care. These politicians are bold because they know the indoctrination is deep with their supporters. Heck, it is so deep that even their non-politician followers are at this lunch dancing up a storm. Talk about hypocrisy.
That wasn't dancing, they were all having strokes.

Forum List

Back