UK's Nigel Farage: Biden 'Most Complete Failure of Leadership I've Seen in My Lifetime'

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
They will never take action against Biden. Because if they do, and Harris takes over as president, they lose their tiebreaker in the Senate and that will end the Democrats' chances of passing any further Legislation during this Administration (as they will never get a replacement VP confirmed either). Bye bye green new deal. Bye bye budget reconciliation chock full of kickback riches. Bye bye federalized mail in voting election law. Even if he died, they would keep Biden's corpse in place a-la Weekend at Bernie's.

The dominoes continue to fall as the democratic party ponders what to do about biden.

How much more damage will they sustain until they finally decide to take action against biden?

You wonder how much damage the idiot in Chief, Biden and his Leftists thugs can sustain ?

A lot.

This is only the beginning...not even a year has gone by with these scum in charge....just wait for the rest.

Prepare to be surprised..... and not in a good way.

We need to have a long, hard look at trump and his minions and what they did in four years. You want to gloss over that. It must all come out. I'm closing in on 70 years old. I never dreamed that the likes of trump and the filth that he represents would even try to take over the USA. No way. We are the Great Republic, not some cheap-assed authoritarian state. If you don't love your fellow Americans and your fellow humans, get the fuck out of here.

We need to have a long, hard look at trump and his minions and what they did in four years. You want to gloss over that. It must all come out. I'm closing in on 70 years old. I never dreamed that the likes of trump and the filth that he represents would even try to take over the USA. No way. We are the Great Republic, not some cheap-assed authoritarian state. If you don't love your fellow Americans and your fellow humans, get the fuck out of here.
Topic is Biden and how the international community is mocking him, TDS girl. Tony Blair just called Biden a moron too.
5CDE18E3-9B5B-46A3-A8AA-98B30BEDCA61.jpeg

The dominoes continue to fall as the democratic party ponders what to do about biden.

How much more damage will they sustain until they finally decide to take action against biden?

Who cares what he says. He s just another of those British who you had to kick out years ago.
Now he's your lord and saviour. Fuck off.

You post as if you took the brown acid at Woodstock.

What the hell are you babbling about? Trump and his minions? Trump was a great president and the topic here is how awful blood on his hands Biden is.

Nigel Farage is considered a liar in UK... His credibility is junk... British people understand full well they were lied to and are now paying for it...

Now it is becoming clear that he was playing the market and is looking to use this line his pocket in tax relief..

Meanwhile the people who supported Brexit are finding it increasingly tough to be able to do business... Northern Ireland is back to being a powder keg with violence kicking up due to Brexit...

UK is loosing business in Financial Services industry and Legal disputes at an alarming rate...

If Farage is criticising you then you must be doing something right is the view now...

Tony Blair brands Biden an 'imbecile'...........

Blair credibility in the Middle East is way down... This is the guy who fed the UK people false information to get them invade Iraq..

Blair just didn't want to leave... It is a glorious example of his failure... This would be like GW Bush saying we should stay longer, Seriously?

What the hell are you babbling about? Trump and his minions? Trump was a great president and the topic here is how awful blood on his hands Biden is.
They had no evacuation plan and the deliberately stopped US friendlies from getting visas..

I am all on for an investigation... As transparent as possible... Don't think Kevin McCarthy wants one of those either...

Biden couldn't force Americans to come home...

So please tell us what Biden could have done differently apart 'Why didn't he clean up Trump mess in time?'

Who cares what he says. He s just another of those British who you had to kick out years ago.
Now he's your lord and saviour. Fuck off.
He is considered scum in the UK... Despised on nearly all sides... He is from a privileged highest fees in UK private school in England and worked in the elite banking industry... He then went and told told poor working class people that foreigners were the problem in there life, turns out he was lying..

They are all nothing but a Fox news Russian spy racists

Besides, January 6th.

Biden may not be able to run in 2024, but he sure will be able to soil himself back into office.

Persuader
How right he is. This wouldn't have happened under Trump. He had plans to get the people and equipment out of the Stan. Biden sure fucked that up just like he fucked up our border.

The Brits have people over there as well and I'm sure they are worried about them. Hope they all get out.

Nigel Farage is considered a liar in UK... His credibility is junk... British people understand full well they were lied to and are now paying for it...

Now it is becoming clear that he was playing the market and is looking to use this line his pocket in tax relief..

Meanwhile the people who supported Brexit are finding it increasingly tough to be able to do business... Northern Ireland is back to being a powder keg with violence kicking up due to Brexit...

UK is loosing business in Financial Services industry and Legal disputes at an alarming rate...

If Farage is criticising you then you must be doing something right is the view now...
That is not Britain's view. The richer nations of Europe are subsidizing the poorer ones, making them poorer also. What makes it worse there are some irresponsible nations that are subsidized for their bad economic and financial policies.

This just in!

Biden has put Kamala in charge of the US border and now Afghanistan

There, that should make us all feel better now

Right?

This thread is about what a failure Biden has been so far. We already spent six years on the failure of Trump, time to focus on the latest and greatest failure, until the next guy is elected.

Forum List

Back