What exactly has biden done for the disaster in Haiti?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just wondering. We all remember how the left attacked Trump on a daily basis when they lied how Trump turned his back on Puerto Rico.

Remember when that stupid criminal mayor, while standing in front of all the relief, claimed the US and Trump did nothing for them?

Now, other than the left (as we know) never holding to account the cljntons Haiti charity and that fraud. We get why. Remember the left called bill the first black president? Remember that? I think it is because he played a saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show.

Aaanyway

Haiti, what has biden done? Give us details. Thanks.

1629689665151.png

Just wondering. We all remember how the left attacked Trump on a daily basis when they lied how Trump turned his back on Puerto Rico.

Remember when that stupid criminal mayor, while standing in front of all the relief, claimed the US and Trump did nothing for them?

Now, other than the left (as we know) never holding to account the cljntons Haiti charity and that fraud. We get why. Remember the left called bill the first black president? Remember that? I think it is because he played a saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show.

Aaanyway

Search engines are your friend.

Truth be told there isn't anything anyone can do to help Haiti. Would be best if they all left for W. Africa, hand the keys to the DR and bring in the bulldozers.

Aaanyway

Suddenly without your compassion shifts to Haiti when Joe is getting a blast.
As expected.

Aaanyway

At least they didnt send Hillary in to solve the issue.
Of course the Haitians would probably kill her on sight.

In other words, Trump did far more for Puerto Rico than biden has done for Haiti.

What a racist.

No way haiti is having problems feeding the kids and the people. Didn't the clintons give a pile of money to help these folk? well sure they did.

Forum List

Back