Mask up and diaper your cows, Farmer Brown.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Cows as well as your steers and bulls tend to be pretty chill from what I've see driving past a local farm here in Mercer County.

However, there is really a limit to their good nature IMHO, and I can't see this as really helping them either as they work on trying to matriculate to Bovine University.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so stupid that the progbot sheeple will all demand it soon.
I can't imagine trying to put a diaper or mask on my cattle because it would never work to begin with.

I joked about doing this a few years ago & now they really want to do it.
Cows are grazing animals that eat & crap all day long. Could you imagine the work it would take to actually do this & how much a real burger would cost if these idiots had their way?
You'd need a 2nd mortgage to take your family to McDonalds.

Climate changers are truly deranged morons

Animal cruelty.

Cows need to chew cud for gut health and general health, and even to facilitate productivity. It's a necessary, instinctive biological function. To deprive them of it is to deprive them of their nature.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so stupid that the progbot sheeple will all demand it soon.
I can't imagine trying to put a diaper or mask on my cattle because it would never work to begin with.

I joked about doing this a few years ago & now they really want to do it.
Cows are grazing animals that eat & crap all day long. Could you imagine the work it would take to actually do this & how much a real burger would cost if these idiots had their way?
You'd need a 2nd mortgage to take your family to McDonalds.

Climate changers are truly deranged morons
/——/ The real agenda is to make cattle ranching so difficult and expensive, the market collapses. Then we can eat bugs for lunch.

These idiots do realize that methane is a gas don't they? A diaper would do no good unless made of rubber so it could blow up like a balloon.
/——/ Those same idiots though a cheap cloth face mask could stop the Covid virus when the virus that causes COVID-19 is about 0.1 micrometer in diameter. (A micrometer (µm) is one one-thousandth of a millimeter.) The holes in woven cloth are visible to the naked eye and may be five to 200 micrometers in diameter. It is counter-intuitive that cloth can be useful in this setting — it’s been compared to putting up a chain-link fence to stop mosquitoes. However, that analogy is wrong in

All we can do is laugh and point at the mentally ill fucks.
Another J6 fuckup going to jail.

JamesRahm_composite.jpg

two iron please send soap to james douglas rahm jr.

Forum List

Back