Mask up and diaper your cows, Farmer Brown.

Your comment about Tucker was noted, but when looked at by other sources, you were, to put it lightly, full of bulls**t.

So, methane isn't an AGM contributor fuckup?

So, who are these other sources? Other fuckups?

So, methane isn't an AGM contributor fuckup?

So, who are these other sources? Other fuckups?
Why can't you address your post about 'Fucker Carlson'?
You claimed he was full of BS, yet I showed you one of many sources that backed up his claims.

LOL....

Why can't you address your post about 'Fucker Carlson'?
You claimed he was full of BS, yet I showed you one of many sources that backed up his claims.

LOL....
WTF sources to back what boi....fucking hilarious fuckup.

WTF sources to back what boi....fucking hilarious fuckup.
Clown man, you been had......with your own words...... :biggrin:

3rf2udX.gif

Looks like the inmates have finally taken control of the asylum.
  • A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
  • The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
  • The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

/——-/
Man this report must really fry your bacon. It’s been reported elsewhere too, and I bet you already know that.

So are you telling me you're a reasonable viewer and don't take Carlson seriously?
/----/ I know he's a legit commentator by the way he triggers you snowflakes. Why else would you go to such lengths to discredit him?

/----/ I know he's a legit commentator by the way he triggers you snowflakes. Why else would you go to such lengths to discredit him?
Ah. So, according to the court ruling you're not a reasonable viewer and according to FoxNews you're wrong in taking Carlson seriously.

Glad we got that sorted.

Ah. So, according to the court ruling you're not a reasonable viewer and according to FoxNews you're wrong in taking Carlson seriously.

Glad we got that sorted.
/---/ And you focus on Tucker whole ignoring the other sources that report on cow diapers. Another case of ignoring the message and attacking the messenger.

It was his own employer that discredited him. Do try and keep up.

Forum List

Back