Mask Snobbery

ah - but the odds of her staying safe & healthy as opposed to *you* are astounding.

lol ...
I am wearing a mask because it is flu season. The flu virus is larger than COVID and masks work for colds and flu

From the best info I have seen so far. Masks are about 3% effective on COVID. Barely nothing. BUT some protection. We're all going to get this vaxed or not. Offing ourselves provides the best protectin

But I have no problem masked or unmasked people

I think it should be enforced strictly that all people who are really ugly have to cover their faces in public at all times

Like Maxine Waters. It should be surgically sewn on that face

Stopped at the dealership today to get the inspection sticker on my new Nissan leaf.

When I walked into the customer's lounge to get a free coffee I noticed I was the only person not wearing a mask. Immediately all eyes were on me. Eyes of terror. Lol....

The lead story on the news was the Exxon Mobil refinery fire. I sat down squarely in front of the TV on one of the nicer lounge couches. A 40ish woman dressed in a business suit..not bad looking by the way....Immediately fixed her gaze upon my bare face. She gathered up her stuff.. her laptop.. her pocketbook.. her coffee.. and moved with an annoyed huffiness as far away as she could move without leaving the room.

I cannot tell you how exhilarating that feeling of power is! I tell you I'm absolutely addicted to it! I wanted to strike up a conversation with a fellow over the refinery fire noting that I think it was the third one this year that has struck a gasoline refinery. "Another dollar a gallon" I said...as he backed away from me morbidly, nervously and also somewhat annoyed...rudely saying nothing... Hahaha

Ahhh!!!! It's a Godlike feeling of freedom! Standing high above the mere mortals! To gaze down on their servile shame! To be free from the ignorance of mask obedience!

It's a life-changing experience!

Jo

Took off my mask Dec 17th, last day of teaching. Won't put it back on until Jan 3rd, next day of teaching.

They don't do one darn thing. Wonder when we'll be "allowed" to admit this?

No.

People wore masks WAY before COVID, for many health reasons.
More and more elderly people are suggested to wear masks when outside, simply because of the state of pollution in the air.

I continue to wear mine when I go out shopping, simply because of the allergens in the air for the past year have been on an extremely high level in my area. My Dr told me has more people coming in for allergy symptoms to the pollution in this part of the state, than people coming in complaining of COVID.

And actually, my mask IS an allergy mask, specifically designed for filtering out pollutants.

Don't judge somebody because they have a mask on. YOU don't know WHY they have a mask on.

=================================

In the case of walking into a public place and immediately being given control of the environment there........hell yeah! Been there, done that!!!

Obviously that woman didn't have any confidence in her mask to keep her "safe". So thats all on her!!! She should have gone outside to sit then.

When people give me "that look"............I smile and wink at them. WHOA! You should see the looks on their faces after that!!!!! LMAOROFL
For entertainment I like to have coughing fits around people. Real deep Black Lung like coughing.

If there isn't a seat available, try this trick for a few mins

Took off my mask Dec 17th, last day of teaching. Won't put it back on until Jan 3rd, next day of teaching.

All of this dumbfuckery is because of 2022.That's it. And the fear of the Orange Man

Why are people so GD dumb

I work Construction and Maintenance.......We put up with it a while then got sick of it......everyone now ignores it......They finally stopped it because no one was listening anymore. Enough said ENOUGH......and just refused to do it.

Now the signs are No mask required vaccinated .......Masks required if not...........And NOBODY is listening either........A few still wear them........no one cares anymore.

Are photos all y’all have to respond with?! Haha
Screenshot_20210608-084103_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I spent over an hour working on a furnace inside a house with 5 confirmed covid patients & we were all wearing mask & they protected me so I didn't catch covid. I was also vaccinated.

Forum List

Back