Mask Snobbery

Stopped at the dealership today to get the inspection sticker on my new Nissan leaf.

When I walked into the customer's lounge to get a free coffee I noticed I was the only person not wearing a mask. Immediately all eyes were on me. Eyes of terror. Lol....

The lead story on the news was the Exxon Mobil refinery fire. I sat down squarely in front of the TV on one of the nicer lounge couches. A 40ish woman dressed in a business suit..not bad looking by the way....Immediately fixed her gaze upon my bare face. She gathered up her stuff.. her laptop.. her pocketbook.. her coffee.. and moved with an annoyed huffiness as far away as she could move without leaving the room.

I cannot tell you how exhilarating that feeling of power is! I tell you I'm absolutely addicted to it! I wanted to strike up a conversation with a fellow over the refinery fire noting that I think it was the third one this year that has struck a gasoline refinery. "Another dollar a gallon" I said...as he backed away from me morbidly, nervously and also somewhat annoyed...rudely saying nothing... Hahaha

Ahhh!!!! It's a Godlike feeling of freedom! Standing high above the mere mortals! To gaze down on their servile shame! To be free from the ignorance of mask obedience!

It's a life-changing experience!

Jo
This story says a lot about the type of person you are. Have you thought about why this “power” as you call it brings you so much joy?

Nah..... I'm unvaccinated, unaffected, unmasked and unafraid. She on the other hand is living in prison.
Yeah, I politely ignore people wearing masks since I view it as kind of disgusting and ugly and cowardly. But not my business, either. So I just avoid them as much as possible.

The person with the dirty oxygen depriving mask who is shedding the virus talks about cooties?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Nobody is saying masks STOP Covid.
Sure they do.

Screenshot_20211223-174607_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back