Dave Grohl starts his day with six cups of coffee, Watch Dave Grohl fight coffee addiction in Freshpotix parody ad

• Banned
i drink lots of coffee to stay awake and alert, not for the taste. i don't count how much i drink, but it's definitely not as much as Grohl!

When I was in the Navy, I'd drink a pot before going to work in the morning and then brew another pot when I got home. I would also drink coffee throughout the day.

When I moved to Florida I would brew a pot in the morning, but I would invariably have a cup or three left over when I was finished drinking coffee. Now, I'll brew a single cup in the morning; maybe two if I'm feeling froggy. I should probably just buy a Keurig...

Grohl has a long-famous addiction to caffiene.

This is his "FRESH POTS" video from some years back:

Wow. Five pots daily! I’ll go out on a limb here and say Grohl will not come upon dementia due to that amount alone, if the current studies are accurate about coffee and tea consumption. Reportedly a significant positive to drinking coffee is that it reduces the chances of Alzheimer’s by 60%…. Not a typo-60% reduction is remarkable. Yikes…. Make that 65% reduction! Man, I should’ve remembered that, I better go start drinking coffee!

“In the CAIDE study, coffee drinking of 3-5 cups per day at midlife was associated with a decreased risk of dementia/AD by about 65% at late-life. In conclusion, coffee drinking may be associated with a decreased risk of dementia/AD. This may be mediated by caffeine and/or other mechanisms like antioxidant capacity and increased insulin sensitivity. This finding might open possibilities for prevention or postponing the onset of dementia/AD.”

Grohl broke 1 of his 2 drumsticks on SNL while playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" grabbing another one to save the day

Last edited:
Nirvana broke all their instruments while playing in Japan, where you're supposed to behave yourself

Grohl has been on SNL a record 14 times, more than any other musician

Forum List

Back