Mask Mandate by the Dictator Joe Biden..

The Progs are slaves, always have been slaves and always will be slaves, as this is strictly against the Constitution and its freedoms against a tyrannical government. If the states or cities dont enforce the mask mandate, will the federal jack booted thugs come in with guns and start murdering people who dont wear a mask?

Right or wrong it was things like this that contributed to Trump losing.

Do I think the threats have been over stated? Yes.

Do I think Trump has dealt with this very poorly? Yes.

I do find the concern over the governments violence over a person standing up for their rights though.

Shouldn't you just do what you are told and wear the mask and fight it in the courts?
Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

You understand the argument. That's what blacks have long been told when they refuse to have their rights violated so why should it be different now?
What rights violated ?

We all live under the same rules as a civilization, there has been never no separate rules

Every time a black person said No when faced with having his rights violated the argument has long been that he should not resist and just do as he is told and take it up with the courts.

The Progs are slaves, always have been slaves and always will be slaves, as this is strictly against the Constitution and its freedoms against a tyrannical government. If the states or cities dont enforce the mask mandate, will the federal jack booted thugs come in with guns and start murdering people who dont wear a mask?

I do find the concern over the governments violence over a person standing up for their rights though.

Shouldn't you just do what you are told and wear the mask and fight it in the courts?
Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

You understand the argument. That's what blacks have long been told when they refuse to have their rights violated so why should it be different now?
What rights violated ?

We all live under the same rules as a civilization, there has been never no separate rules

Every time a black person said No when faced with having his rights violated the argument has long been that he should not resist and just do as he is told and take it up with the courts.
So you saying blacks where behaving once again outside of the accepted rules of society?

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

So you saying blacks where behaving once again outside of the accepted rules of society?

Your acceptable rules.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade
Mask,. where is your mask!

I bet none of you have a mask on while typing this!

Perhaps fascist Orwell Joe can use the cameras on your computers to arrest you all
What computers? Joe outlawed oil I sent this by mail made out of trees
Why do you even need a computer? I mean, the internet is full of right wing lies that the democrats have not censored..................yet anyway.

Wait till the democrats get fully in power and have AOC censor all the web sites and only then will it be safe to own a computer.

Otherwise, Putin will only control your mind.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

Your acceptable rules.
So you think it's ok to harass you while your eating dinner and drink your beer??

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

Your acceptable rules.
So you think it's ok to harass you while your eating dinner and drink your beer??
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around potentially being arrested for mowing my own lawn without a mask.

Ain't no way I'm wearing one in 100 degree heat.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

Perhaps fascist Orwell Joe can use the cameras on your computers to arrest you all
Why do you even need a computer? I mean, the internet is full of right wing lies that the democrats have not censored..................yet anyway.

Wait till the democrats get fully in power and have AOC censor all the web sites and only then will it be safe to own a computer.

Once again think, joe first EO is to outlaw oil..

No computers, no cell phones, no tablets

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

Your acceptable rules.
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around potentially being arrested for mowing my own lawn without a mask.

Good point, so is joe apart of the private prison system and going to put 68 million Americans in prison?

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

We could send smoke signals to each other, but that would release deadly carbon emissions that will destroy us all.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

Your acceptable rules.

Good point, so is joe apart of the private prison system and going to put 68 million Americans in prison?
How many racist police must he hire and how many more jails to build?

I envision him using an army of drones to simply take pictures of us all, at which point we get a fine in the mail

No doubt, Joe will get the first 10% like he does in all his business transactions.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

Your acceptable rules.

Every bit as much as harassing you for driving with a wide set nose.

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

We could send smoke signals to each other, but that would release deadly carbon emissions that will destroy us all.

How about morse code?

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

What rights violated ?

Your acceptable rules.

Every bit as much as harassing you for driving with a wide set nose.
Huh I don't have a big nose, I am not jewish or Italian

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

How about morse code?
Nope, Morse was a racist

Don't want to get cancelled.

It might be and what I said about those was that they were creating some real constitutional questions that need addressed .
They need to be

Unfortunately, trump haters like you, and trump supporters like me, will never see it happen after the democrat one-party rule takes hold

Do as we are told?

Uhm ok comrade

How about morse code?
Nope, Morse was a racist

Don't want to get cancelled.
Ok smoke signals are out, morse code is out, plastics are out, how about we communicate by pony express?

No, I said it depends on what they are doing.
As I said, since the Black Lies Matter protests more often turn onto riots, burning, and looting, any reasonable person should support banning them if they also condemn trump mega rallies

No, I said it depends on what they are doing.
As I said, since the Black Lies Matter protests more often turn onto riots, burning, and looting, any reasonable person should support banning them if they also condemn trump mega rallies

You'll have to take that up with someone that did that.

Forum List

Back