Maryland court rules parents have no say over LGTB teaching in schools

Well if more men started to run for the school boards instead of a bunch of leftist female cat wranglers we might get someplace.

I rest my case....Montgomery Co, MD board of education.

OIP.K907voDqyJ-ow9vfgqNsGQHaD0

It used to be that schools would have to notify parents about LGTB teachings in school, and have the option to opt out, but no more.

A Maryland judge has ruled that parents no longer have any rights at all.

None.

The Potato head appointed judge ruled that the state will continue to indoctrinate about sexual preferences to children despite the religious beliefs of the parents.

What is next? Will the state mandate children be indoctrinated to support Hamas as they continue murdering innocent civilians? My guess is, yes.
And people wonder why some judges are targeted

Our country is going to hell.

The left is pushing we cant tolerate and use the system to try and force it.

We need a divorce

It makes you wonder what the court actually said...clearly the Title is straight out of fantasy land.
This definitely appears to be bad news for the DNC.

I'm just guessing this is one of their congressional voting districts?

From looking at the protests?

NYPICHPDPICT000013298449.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000013298451.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000026747574.jpg

. . and the news? Appears to be mostly accurate.

Federal judge finds Maryland parents have no right to ‘opt-out’ of LGBTQ+ education for their children

". . . She dismissed the First Amendment claims on the grounds that MCPS’s reversal of the opt-out policy did not burden the religious exercise of students or parents because “mere exposure in public school to ideas that contradict religious beliefs does not burden the religious exercise of students or parents.” The court found that all but one of the parents had failed to show the no-opt-out policy would likely result in the indoctrination of their children.

Boardman also found the Fourteenth Amendment claims were unlikely to succeed since she found that the MCPS system had a “legitimate interest in fostering social integration and cultural inclusiveness of transgender and gender nonconforming students.”

The parents also brought claims under Maryland law. They contended that Maryland state law requires the MCPS system to provide opt-out for storybooks “concerning family life and human sexuality.” Parents claimed that the MCPS system had an obligation to provide parents and guardians with an opportunity “to view instructional materials to be used in the teaching of family life and human sexuality objectives.” The MCPS system contended that the Maryland law applied only to their curriculum on sexuality, whereas the books complained about were taught in the literary curriculum.. . . "

Either way, the citizens aren't going to be pleased with the State forcing their agenda down their kids throats. :rolleyes:

Partisan politics? That shit don't matter when it comes to our kids. In that regard, Americans are all the same. And the party that stands up for the kids and family will have that vote sealed up tight.

When I was in high school, parents had to give permission for kids to take Sex Education!
I love how these Bingos, without any self awareness, reminisce fondly on a time where high school students needed their parents permission to learn about basic human biology. 😄

Making people accept
As we watch children chant "gas the Jews" at universities all around the country, I think its past time to panic. People need to wake up yesterday.

How about you?

Children go to Universities? I think there are an extremely small number here and there but where are they chanting this?

This definitely appears to be bad news for the DNC.

I'm just guessing this is one of their congressional voting districts?

From looking at the protests?

NYPICHPDPICT000013298449.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000013298451.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000026747574.jpg

. . and the news? Appears to be mostly accurate.

Federal judge finds Maryland parents have no right to ‘opt-out’ of LGBTQ+ education for their children

". . . She dismissed the First Amendment claims on the grounds that MCPS’s reversal of the opt-out policy did not burden the religious exercise of students or parents because “mere exposure in public school to ideas that contradict religious beliefs does not burden the religious exercise of students or parents.” The court found that all but one of the parents had failed to show the no-opt-out policy would likely result in the indoctrination of their children.

Boardman also found the Fourteenth Amendment claims were unlikely to succeed since she found that the MCPS system had a “legitimate interest in fostering social integration and cultural inclusiveness of transgender and gender nonconforming students.”

The parents also brought claims under Maryland law. They contended that Maryland state law requires the MCPS system to provide opt-out for storybooks “concerning family life and human sexuality.” Parents claimed that the MCPS system had an obligation to provide parents and guardians with an opportunity “to view instructional materials to be used in the teaching of family life and human sexuality objectives.” The MCPS system contended that the Maryland law applied only to their curriculum on sexuality, whereas the books complained about were taught in the literary curriculum.. . . "

Either way, the citizens aren't going to be pleased with the State forcing their agenda down their kids throats. :rolleyes:

Partisan politics? That shit don't matter when it comes to our kids. In that regard, Americans are all the same. And the party that stands up for the kids and family will have that vote sealed up tight.
Exposing kids to differing ideas is “forcing their agenda down their kids throats”? I guess German parents could sue the school district to not discuss the Holocaust too then, right?

For those interested in what the ruling actually was...

“Public schools are not obliged to shield individual students from ideas which potentially are religiously offensive, particularly when the school imposes no requirement that the student violate his or her faith during classroom instruction.”

Stunningly benign statement by the judge. Sorry...the entire “controversy” is made up

Exposing kids to differing ideas is “forcing their agenda down their kids throats”? I guess German parents could sue the school district to not discuss the Holocaust too then, right?

“Public schools are not obliged to shield individual students from ideas which potentially are religiously offensive, particularly when the school imposes no requirement that the student violate his or her faith during classroom instruction.”

Stunningly benign statement by the judge. Sorry...the entire “controversy” is made up
Groomers gonna groom.
:evil:

Teaching children the gender ideology has increased gender confusion by 4000%. This is destructive.

But at a baseline, parents should be able to opt out of any class for their child for any reason.

If parents can home school, why the hell not?

Making people accept

Children go to Universities? I think there are an extremely small number here and there but where are they chanting this?
I was referring of a group in Australia singing "Gas the Jews"

But this sort of crap is everywhere, and especially at universities around the country.

And yes, they are still children.

Teaching children the gender ideology has increased gender confusion by 4000%. This is destructive.

But at a baseline, parents should be able to opt out of any class for their child for any reason.

If parents can home school, why the hell not?
4000%. Gotta love the precision if nothing else.

As for being destructive...it seems to be have destroyed your life because this minute speck of a “problem” is all you think about.

This reminds me of the twisted ire you guys raised when Obama was going to address school children one day back in 2009. Parents were told by conserve-hate-ive leaders to pull their kids out of school!

You guys are such pussies.

I was referring of a group in Australia singing "Gas the Jews"

But this sort of crap is everywhere, and especially at universities around the country.

And yes, they are still children.

Hyperbole. Nothing more. No children and what you say you were referring to had nothing to do with Universities.

Hyperbole. Nothing more. No children and what you say you were referring to had nothing to do with Universities.
It is academia controlled by the Left, whether it is school or university level.

They all speak as one with zero dissent.

Forum List

Back