Maryland court rules parents have no say over LGTB teaching in schools

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It used to be that schools would have to notify parents about LGTB teachings in school, and have the option to opt out, but no more.

A Maryland judge has ruled that parents no longer have any rights at all.

None.

The Potato head appointed judge ruled that the state will continue to indoctrinate about sexual preferences to children despite the religious beliefs of the parents.

What is next? Will the state mandate children be indoctrinated to support Hamas as they continue murdering innocent civilians? My guess is, yes.

It used to be that schools would have to notify parents about LGTB teachings in school, and have the option to opt out, but no more.

None.

The Potato head appointed judge ruled that the state will continue to indoctrinate about sexual preferences to children despite the religious beliefs of the parents.

What is next? Will the state mandate children be indoctrinated to support Hamas as they continue murdering innocent civilians? My guess is, yes.

Parents can pull their kids out and homeschool.
They can also move so that the school district gets no taxes from them
Better yet, GOOD parents can take over the school board and nip that crap in the bud

None.

Fantastic.

All the Jehovah Witness kids can now be present for the SS Banner, the pledge and the holiday songs. Additionally, all the US Muslim children can participate in all music class activities regardless if it's considered "haram" by their Imam.

Gosh.

I love it when liberals see the unintended consequences of their own rulings.

Fantastic.

All the Jehovah Witness kids can now be present for the SS Banner, the pledge and the holiday songs. Additionally, all the US Muslim children can participate in all music class activities regardless if it's considered "haram" by their Imam.

Gosh.

I love it when liberals see the unintended consequences of their own rulings.
If you don't like it, Merrick Garland and the FBI will pay you a visit

Even a gentle soul like myself would start on an immediate campaign to sort out these cognitively handicapped people .

None.

When I was in high school, parents had to give permission for kids to take Sex Education!

That does not say that parents have no rights; they still vote on the school board, and can still teach all the religion that they want themselves. It's also just an injunction; there is still going to be a full trial. It says that right in the article.

Elevating this to tear-your-hair-out panic is just fearmongering.

That does not say that parents have no rights; they still vote on the school board, and can still teach all the religion that they want themselves. It's also just an injunction; there is still going to be a full trial. It says that right in the article.

So you’re saying the Democrats aren’t blocking parents from teaching religion at home, by themselves. How tolerant!

As we watch children chant "gas the Jews" at universities all around the country, I think its past time to panic. People need to wake up yesterday.

How about you?

Last edited:
As we watch children chant "gas the Jews" at universities all around the country, I think its time to panic.

How about you?
I agree. We need a government sub-agency specifically designed to protect Jews from vicious antisemitism not seen since the Holocaust. As soon as Trump wins, we’ll get one.

None.

What will the next power grab be for our Marxist Democrats? Maybe they'll start requiring permission before allowing women to get pregnant. I can see them requiring couples to get pregnancy permits, freedom haters that they are. MAGA

What will the next power grab be for our Marxist Democrats? Maybe they'll start requiring permission before allowing women to get pregnant. I can see them requiring couples to get pregnancy permits, freedom haters that they are. MAGA
They would probably first start with a carbon tax per child per year.

They would just make it so people no longer wanted to have children

And with how they destroy everything around them, it stands to reason why the birth rates are down world wide.

And specifically….Democrats will be allowed to reproduce, and Republicans will not.

The concept of public education stems from communities getting together and pooling resources to provide a local teacher and a building for the school. The parents of the kids were the one that established the studies for the school, which was usually reading, writing and arithmetic with a little history and geography thrown in. Nothing about faggots sucking each other cocks.

See how filthy government has grown to abuse Liberty? That damn court has no right to tell the parents that they have no say that queer shit can't be used to groom their kids.

Forum List

Back