Marxist Los Angeles DA George Gascón Charges 26-Year-Old Transgender as Juvenile in Sex Assault of 10-Year-Old Girl

I doubt that. But if he committed the crime as a juvenile I would they would have to use his age at the time of tbe crime.
Then he will never go to jail cause juvi’s are released at 21

I doubt that. But if he committed the crime as a juvenile I would they would have to use his age at the time of tbe crime.

Nope. They have some discretion about it (after all, minors are often tried as adults for their crimes), but I gather that in many states, if the offender isn't caught and tried until after he is 22, he's tried as a adult despite having been a minor at the time.

Mind you, the fact that the offender was a minor at the time and what his mindset was then will still be a factor in the trial, but evading arrest for years seems to have some effect.

True he would be tried as a juvenile. Up until now, adults would be housed with adults even if tried as a child. This pedophile will be housed with juvenile females by order of the district attorney. It is incredibly dangerous for these girls. Despite all the fantasy, this is an adult male that has a history of preying upon little girls. It would be to everyone's best interests if a few of the older girls dealt with the issue themselves.

This is out today just thought I’d drop it here since it’s the same story up dated or at least newer information.

Just an update on this case. This shitbag, who was let off with a wrist-slap by the lefty DA in California, has been charged with murder.

Remember they use to put tinfoil hats on ppl who said “ they were trying to legalize pedos” …….. yeah once again those tin foils were right again, This is how dumbed down society is. Truth is the lie, and the LIes are their truth.

Just an update on this case. This shitbag, who was let off with a wrist-slap by the lefty DA in California, has been charged with murder.

I'll bet Gascón wept bitter, bitter tears at being forced to uphold the law.

Forum List

Back