Marxist Los Angeles DA George Gascón Charges 26-Year-Old Transgender as Juvenile in Sex Assault of 10-Year-Old Girl

As usual, another rock kicker with the intellectual ability of drying glue. So the individual committed the crime while A MINOR and you want that individual to be tried as an adult because he's older now.

Will you spoiled brats ever grow up????
Yes, try him as an adult

because thats what he is now

Yes, try him as an adult

because thats what he is now

The laws differ from state to state regarding situations like this, but it's my understanding that in most states, the option to try the adult offender as a juvenile for crimes committed as a juvenile expires after the age of 22.

The laws differ from state to state regarding situations like this, but it's my understanding that in most states, the option to try the adult offender as a juvenile for crimes committed as a juvenile expires after the age of 22.
I dont know, but that sounds reasonable

So if convicted LA would house a 26-year old sexual deviant adult with children?

thats crazy

You got to love the Government ... These folks are running our country and don't have a lick of sense.
It's like when a Politician gets his mistress pregnant, and you are like ... "Damn dude ... You are running our state and you don't know about birth control."

I dont know, but that sounds reasonable

I'm going to say that, since this . . . creature appears to have continued racking up violent crimes, some concern for protecting society from him might take precedence over technicalities of a couple of months (he was apparently about to turn 18 when he committed this horrible crime) and worries about how he might be affected by having to pay for his crimes.

Sue me for not wanting to waste more compassion on him than he's ever given to the people around him.

He is being charged as a juvenile because he was a juvenile when he did it. Still, that is a long time.

By just a few months.

And in the mean time, this piece of shit has apparently racked up quite a resume of additional criminal behavior.

I would have to agree that putting this animal in jail is not the right thing to do. Especially since they'd be putting him in a women's jail, where he'd have plenty of fresh easy victims.

A bullet to the back of the head would be more appropriate. Except that this piece of shit is not worth the cost of a bullet. A heavy blunt object would do the job just fine, and is reusable.

Normal Americans, Democrats value criminals more than you.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

He is being charged as a juvenile because he was a juvenile when he did it. Still, that is a long time.

As usual, another rock kicker with the intellectual ability of drying glue. So the individual committed the crime while A MINOR and you want that individual to be tried as an adult because he's older now.

Will you spoiled brats ever grow up????

So if convicted LA would house a 26-year old sexual deviant adult with children?

thats crazy

Worse than that.

A male deviant, with an establish history of sexually abusing young girls, will be housed with young girls.

Those responsible for this ought to be charged as willing and knowing accessories to the crimes that this piece of shit commits against the young girls he ends up being housed with.

Worse than that.

A male deviant, with an establish history of sexually abusing young girls, will be housed with young girls.

Those responsible for this ought to be charged as willing and knowing accessories to the crimes that this piece of shit commits against the young girls he ends up being housed with.
This is SOP for liberals

Not judge. District Attorney.

George Gascón should be fired, disbarred, and criminally prosecuted for malfeasance, and as an accessory to the many crimes that he is failing to properly prosecute in accordance with his duty as a DA.

Duh, DA. Not sure why I typed judge.

Tubbs was brought back to California, having racked up a criminal record including assaults with deadly weapons.​
Tubbs has arrests for battery, drug possession and probation violations in Idaho and Washington.​
That prosecuter should go to jail.

Not judge. District Attorney.

George Gascón should be fired, disbarred, and criminally prosecuted for malfeasance, and as an accessory to the many crimes that he is failing to properly prosecute in accordance with his duty as a DA.
So many leftist prosecutors and judges who release violent members of leftist special interest groups should be charged with conspiracy to commit those crimes the people they release commit.

So many leftist prosecutors and judges who release violent members of leftist special interest groups should be charged with conspiracy to commit those crimes the people they release commit.
Let the judges and prosecutors start putting their property up for bail. Then we will see crime go down.

thats crazy
I doubt that. But if he committed the crime as a juvenile I would they would have to use his age at the time of tbe crime.

Forum List

Back