Martin Luther King: Never Forget Everything Hitler did was Legal

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Those are his precise words in his famous Letter.

A picture speaks a thousand words:
mlutherking.jpg

mlutherking.jpg

I think Dr. King (whom I once met when I was a lad) might have been implying that a tyrannical dictatorial mad man needn't break the law to achieve his radical, totalitarian agenda goals.

Through the skillful use of propaganda and charisma and manipulation of the people.

In that regard, Hitler and Obama are similarly effective.

So? What's your point?

Or this this one of those connect the dots thingys...

Until he declared himself omnipotent, after that certainly NOT. Only brainwashed hater dupes believe Obama has done anything illegal. The courts, THE LAW, CONGRESS, and police beg to differ, MORONS.

Would it be too much for you people who start thread after thread to at least include a POINT of your thread?

Preferably stated in plain English...

Until he declared himself omnipotent, after that certainly NOT. Only brainwashed hater dupes believe Obama has done anything illegal. The courts, THE LAW, CONGRESS, and police beg to differ, MORONS.

"Only brainwashed hater dupes believe Obama has done anything illegal."

You never tire, blanko, in documenting that you are a know-nothing shill for the snake in the White House.

"So Barack Obama – who’s spent much of the summer making adjustments to Obamacare that aren’t legal – is tweaking the law yet again. He’s taken the aggressive position that his staff can rewrite Obamacare at will. No congressional action is required to change the law, according to their logic."
Does Obama's Latest Illegal Act Exempt you From Obamacare?

Have you ever read the Constitution?

You don't have to answer that.....

mlutherking.jpg
You stupid bastard, the comment MLK made was not a comment agreeing with Hitler. IT WAS JUST THE OPPOSITE. MLK was condemning the racist governments in the south who passed laws making it legal to arrest people like King for trying to obtain civil rights.
In other words, King was legally under arrest because the racists in the south had made it legal to arrest blacks protesting for their civil rights.
MLK was not praising Hitler, HE WAS COMPARING THE BEHAVIOR OF THE RACIST GOVERNMENTS IN THE SOUTH WITH HITLER'S BEHAVIOUR.

Here is a thought, maybe you should read and understand what you plan on posting BEFORE you post it and make a fool of yourself. You have to be one of the dumbest people on this board.

If everything Hitler did was legal, then quite a few Nazis were wrongfully convicted at Nuremberg.

You Progressives have a lot to learn from the great Libertarian MLK:

Excerpt from MLK's Birmingham Letter:
One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Now, what is the difference between the two? How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law. To put it in the terms of St. Thomas Aquinas: An unjust law is a human law that is not rooted in eternal law and natural law.

Actually, according to the left's logic, Obama is guilty of sedition because he has provided waivers and delayed the implimentation of Federal Law, AKA Obamacare to certain groups and businesses.

mlutherking.jpg
You stupid bastard, the comment MLK made was not a comment agreeing with Hitler. IT WAS JUST THE OPPOSITE. MLK was condemning the racist governments in the south who passed laws making it legal to arrest people like King for trying to obtain civil rights.
In other words, King was legally under arrest because the racists in the south had made it legal to arrest blacks protesting for their civil rights.
MLK was not praising Hitler, HE WAS COMPARING THE BEHAVIOR OF THE RACIST GOVERNMENTS IN THE SOUTH WITH HITLER'S BEHAVIOUR.

Here is a thought, maybe you should read and understand what you plan on posting BEFORE you post it and make a fool of yourself. You have to be one of the dumbest people on this board.

In the future, I highly recommend you understand what someone is saying before you call them stupid and demonstrate you have no clue what they are saying. Because it's obvious to someone even as foolish as me that the OP didn't bring up the quote because he thought MLK Jr was agreeing with Hitler. The point was obviously, that just because governments and "leaders" do something that is legal doesn't mean it's morally right.

Much like our current government. Which is doing many things which could arguably be called legal, which are completely immoral.

Oh, I get it. MLK said something that proves Obama = Hitler!

I'm sure MLK would agree Obama = Hilter...

Oh...wait...

Last edited:

I'm sure MLK would agree Obama = Hilter...

Oh...wait...

That's not the point. The point isn't to prove that Obama = Hitler. The point is that not everything that is "legal" is morally good.

It's very true.

I'm sure MLK would agree Obama = Hitler...

Oh...wait...

That's not the point. The point isn't to prove that Obama = Hitler. The point is that not everything that is "legal" is morally good.

It's very true.

No. You made sure the point has been quite clearly stated:

The point was obviously, that just because governments and "leaders" do something that is legal doesn't mean it's morally right.

Much like our current government. Which is doing many things which could arguably be called legal, which are completely immoral.

Obama = Hitler because MLK said so.

I'm sure MLK would agree Obama = Hitler...

Oh...wait...

Last edited:
If everything Hitler did was legal, then quite a few Nazis were wrongfully convicted at Nuremberg.

You Progressives have a lot to learn from the great Libertarian MLK:

Excerpt from MLK's Birmingham Letter:
One may well ask: "How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?" The answer lies in the fact that there are two types of laws: just and unjust. I would be the first to advocate obeying just laws. One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws. I would agree with St. Augustine that "an unjust law is no law at all."

Now, what is the difference between the two? How does one determine whether a law is just or unjust? A just law is a man made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law. To put it in the terms of St. Thomas Aquinas: An unjust law is a human law that is not rooted in eternal law and natural law.

Men determine what all of those laws are.

God's law? Who tells you what is or isn't God's law?

Of course, Men do. Men with their own agendas and biases and morals.

Natural law? Who tell what is or isn't natural law?

Of course, Men do. Men with their own agendas and biases and morals.

There is no higher power. There is no higher authority. If you don't believe me,

show me God's laws and then prove that they in fact came from God.

Show me natural laws and then prove that they in fact came from 'nature' whatever that is.

30rpijc.jpg

There are not enough black people in our universities!!!

zmjc5k.jpg

I have evolved to believe homosexuals should be allowed to marry!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back