Sean Penn: Obama Should Issue Executive Order Committing Ted Cruz to Mental Instituti

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
United States Constitution, Article I, Section9:
No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

Earlier this week, Sean Penn, the notoriously confused uber-liberal actor, told gun-grabber advocate Piers Morgan that Ted Cruz and the so-called Tea Party faction in the House should be rounded up and forcibly committed to a mental hospital. He said Obama should issue an executive order demanding action be taken.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1C0RWxSmRbc]SEAN PENN: USE 'EXECUTIVE ORDER' TO COMMIT TED CRUZ TO MENTAL HOSPITAL - YouTube[/ame]

He did 7 month cocaine binge in Haiti while claiming to be "helping" the locals, the dude didn't even have enough class to remove the white chunks from his nostril before showing his face on camera.

Looks like yet another washed up, has-been actor who is trying desperately to be "relevant" again.

Couldn't act then, damn sure can't act now.

I think a mental hospital is overkill

I'm thinking a nice FEMA Camp till he gets his mind right

Not sure what the Constitution section quoted has to do with an executive order, but I agree with the sentiment that Sean Penn should never have power because he is an authoritarian who doesn't care about the rights of his fellow citizens to voice opinions that disagree with his.

Considering the insane statements Sean Penn has made over the years, he should be the last person who wants to give the President dictatorial power like that.

Not sure what the Constitution section quoted has to do with an executive order, but I agree with the sentiment that Sean Penn should never have power because he is an authoritarian who doesn't care about the rights of his fellow citizens to voice opinions that disagree with his.

If the Executive Branch is going to claim Legislative Powers through Executive Orders, then those Legislative Powers cannot exceed the Legislative Powers of Congress itself.

Thus, if Congress if bound by the Attainder Clause, then so is the President when issuing Executive Orders.

Democrats should order the immediate arrest and incarceration in reeducation camps of ALL republicans. Anyone that does not support the party line should expect obama's stasi at the door. The democrats will know who you are by means of massive spying.

That should move things along considerably/

Considering the insane statements Sean Penn has made over the years, he should be the last person who wants to give the President dictatorial power like that.

Agreed. I am continually amazed at the way Americans (and the left, in particular) place so much credence in what entertainers say. I have never understood where their "vast knowledge" comes from….From "pretending"??

The majority of these "actors" couldn't define a bicameral form of government if their lives depended on it, yet their opinions are taken as gospel by their fans.

Never ceases to amaze me.

sean_penn.jpeg

Forum List

Back