Marshawn Lynch and Mandatory Media Appearances

I don't think Lynch or Wilson had anything to do with the play calling.

Lynch should look for another team after a dissing like that.........
I don't think he'll have a choice. I have heard either he or Wilson will have to go.
Lynch will be the odd one out. He does have one year but if it comes down Lynch or Wilson, it's not a choice, Lynch is gone.
I just had a thought, I'm not a conspiracy guy but winning the SB would have put Marshawn in the driver's seat during negotiations. Maybe Petey wanted to try to win it another way first?

I don't know if that would ever happen but I never rule out money as a factor.

I don't think he'll have a choice. I have heard either he or Wilson will have to go.
Lynch will be the odd one out. He does have one year but if it comes down Lynch or Wilson, it's not a choice, Lynch is gone.
I just had a thought, I'm not a conspiracy guy but winning the SB would have put Marshawn in the driver's seat during negotiations. Maybe Petey wanted to try to win it another way first?

Yabut isnt Wilson up for new contract?

Yabut isnt Wilson up for new contract?
Yep, that's part of the problem. Russell will get big bucks this time.

Love that he's drawn a line in the sand and refuses to do anything but play the game on the field.

And promote his stupid fucking hats, and act like a petulant child? Yeah, how admirable...

Forum List

Back