Marshal Matt Dillon

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
This guy was either in his office, on the trail, or in the long branch. Does anyone know where this big galoot lived?

This guy was either in his office, on the trail, or in the long branch. Does anyone know where this big galoot lived?
His name was marshall Dillion he made five dollars a day, he sees Miss Kitty she shows him her titties and she takes the five dollars away.

• Banned
His name was marshall Dillion he made five dollars a day, he sees Miss Kitty she shows him her titties and she takes the five dollars away.
No wonder she had so much money.

• Banned
Chester was hurting bad one day and went to see doc Adams. Doc examined him and noticing the bulge his in his pants, told chester he had the blue balls. Doc told him to go out to the stables and scoop up a warm shovel full of manure and soak his member in that for a while he would be fine. So he went to the stable, scooped up a nice warm shovel full and was about to soak it when miss Kitty ran in, hiked up her dress and said, "chester put it in here, put it in here!"

Chester looked at her and said, "Dang miss kitty, the whole shovel full?"

The first season of Gunsmoke was kinda different. I watched it on one of the cable channels not too long ago.

For instance, in one of the episodes Matt and Kitty had a little argument because Matt was going out of town and Kitty wanted him to take her to big town social.

While he was gone Kitty found herself another boyfriend and he took her to the social. When Matt got back and heard about it he was zealous and pissed. He threatened to kick the guy's ass and made him leave town.

Yeah, I guess I left that part off...

My dad had a collection of old radio shows on reel-to-reel, including Gunsmoke. When I was young, I probably listened to old radio shows as much as I watched television. Maybe more. It was good stuff...

The first several years were half hour shows. The Matt Dillon character seemed to be in more of those shows than in many of the last several years after it went to an hour. Dillon seemed to be out of town and would show up in the last several minutes to shoot someone dead.

The first several years were half hour shows. The Matt Dillon character seemed to be in more of those shows than in many of the last several years after it went to an hour. Dillon seemed to be out of town and would show up in the last several minutes to shoot someone dead.
The first season that were half hour shows were more edgy than the later seasons. Matt was a little more hard ass. As the seasons progressed Matt's character became more mellow.

In the earlier shows some of them started with Matt standing on Boot Hill among the graves giving a little commentary about what got the men buried there.

The first few seasons introduction had Matt in a street gunfight shooting the bad guy. After JFK was assassinated the producers decided that they shouldn't show the gun violence in the introduction and changed it.

Forum List

Back