Mars Landing Now

I want to see the helicopter flying around in that thin atmosphere
Not today, Too windy
Never realized they had Covid back then ?
Aldrin-Apollo-11-with-waving-flag-moon.png

Perfect landing!!! And this rover is huge. It weighs over a metric ton.

So cool that they run this by remote from 300 million miles away. But the landing has to be done without any help. It takes about 7 minutes from hitting outer atmosphere to landing. And there is an 11 minute delay for any communication.

Thank the technology nerds for such amazing stuff!!
Just watched a show on Nat Geo about the construction. Two more missions to follow to get core samples back to Earth from Mars from the rover. Approximately 40 samples, and the most complex system ever developed.
Eventually the samples will launch from Mars then return to Earth.

The mission is focussed on finding evidence of anchient life forms since they know that there was water there at one time, andto determine why a planet that was once inhabitable no longer is..

I have two predictions . 1) They will find human ( as in earthling) DNA showing that we are decendants of Martians and that 2) The planet was rendered uninhabitable because those humans were REPUBLICANS

Seriously?
Can we have one thread without political crap?

Can they run the rover over to where Armstrong planted the flag?

For the leftists lacking the sarcasm gene, my comment was mocking one of your brightest:

In 1997, while on a trip to the Mars Pathfinder operations center in California, Jackson Lee asked if the Pathfinder had succeeded in taking a picture of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969.

Perfect landing!!! And this rover is huge. It weighs over a metric ton.

So cool that they run this by remote from 300 million miles away. But the landing has to be done without any help. It takes about 7 minutes from hitting outer atmosphere to landing. And there is an 11 minute delay for any communication.

Thank the technology nerds for such amazing stuff!!
300 million miles? That’s a lot of twine!

The mission is focussed on finding evidence of anchient life forms since they know that there was water there at one time, andto determine why a planet that was once inhabitable no longer is..

I have two predictions . 1) They will find human ( as in earthling) DNA showing that we are decendants of Martians and that 2) The planet was rendered uninhabitable because those humans were REPUBLICANS

Seriously?
Can we have one thread without political crap?

No. Why do you think that it is the red planet?. Red State-Red Planet

Forum List

Back