Mars Landing Now

God dang it. I ment to be home to watch that but then got hungry....

20210218_140721.jpg

Carribean Jerk & Jammin Jalapeño

DELISH

I want to see the helicopter flying around in that thin atmosphere
Did you see the uae ship photos that arrived a few days ago? Super badass pic of Mars
Shows what even a small country is capable of if they quit wasting time trying to destroy Israel.

Imaging how the country would prosper if Democrats werent consumed with "getting Trump"

2 minutes until it enters the atmosphere.
The thing is the size of a car.

I want to see the helicopter flying around in that thin atmosphere
Did you see the uae ship photos that arrived a few days ago? Super badass pic of Mars
Shows what even a small country is capable of if they quit wasting time trying to destroy Israel.

Imaging how the country would prosper if Democrats werent consumed with "getting Trump"

And now Republicans are consumed with 'getting Biden'.

Perfect landing!!! And this rover is huge. It weighs over a metric ton.

So cool that they run this by remote from 300 million miles away. But the landing has to be done without any help. It takes about 7 minutes from hitting outer atmosphere to landing. And there is an 11 minute delay for any communication.

Thank the technology nerds for such amazing stuff!!

Home Run by NASA

Lands a 2000 lb rover with a small helicopter

The mission is focussed on finding evidence of anchient life forms since they know that there was water there at one time, andto determine why a planet that was once inhabitable no longer is..

I have two predictions . 1) They will find human ( as in earthling) DNA showing that we are decendants of Martians and that 2) The planet was rendered uninhabitable because those humans were REPUBLICANS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back