What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Market Tanked Like a Rock in a Well Today - Miserable...

Warrior102

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did Obama give a speech somewhere ?

Every time that idiot opens his mouth it costs me several grand.

Avorysuds

Gold Member
Reaction score
You should vote for Ron Paul then...

=X

No I have no idea if Obama gave a speech.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did Obama give a speech somewhere ?

Every time that idiot opens his mouth it costs me several grand.

He was prolly touting his "raise the taxes on the rich" mantra? :lol: Even Billy Clinton thinks this is an idea whose time is over.

Former President Bill Clinton tells Newsmax that Washington should not raise taxes until the slumping economy is turned around — and says President Obama’s plan to increase taxes on the wealthy won’t solve the debt problem.

more: http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/bill-clinton-obama-taxes/2011/09/20/id/411720?s=al&promo_code=D170-1

Last edited:

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that the stock market tanks every time Obama gives a speech about the economy? Wall Street doesn't have a political agenda. It's only agenda is to make money and protect investors from losing money. Wall street is smart, smarter than most politicians and they can see right through bull sht. Obama's agenda does not include economic recovery and his followers have been taught that the people who really create wealth are the enemy.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List